Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Is it possible to release this in two parts? I'm unable to download over 4gig. Probably something to do with my isp. I may not be the only person with this issue.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
a question how to unlock shiho as he says on the wiki is impossible and I have tried several times
That is currently not possible, but there are people working on it outside of Gaweb. I am one of them, though I'm working on the nurse right now, actually. Those of us working on the removed girls will get to her eventually. That said, don't expect it to be guaranteed that they will be added back in. I'll do the best I can to try and get us there, though.

Reactions: _Dhoko_

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That is currently not possible, but there are people working on it outside of Gaweb. I am one of them, though I'm working on the nurse right now, actually. Those of us working on the removed girls will get to her eventually. That said, don't expect it to be guaranteed that they will be added back in. I'll do the best I can to try and get us there, though.
In the current core game, Shiho didn't receive enough votes for story continuation so she's not going to receive updates outside of third-party updates. It's the same with Miwa.
I think Daedolon said at one point that he'd supply people willing to work on the removed girls with the tools to do so. As for being officially added back in, that's another matter. Whether submitted as a complete girl for insertion (heh) or as a side character that only requires 1-4 lines more code to be activated. But one way or the other, we'll see any of the removed girls coming back in.
If I had the time, I'd look at Penny. I just don't have that level of free time, though. Was Tokie removed or is she story-centric? If she was removed, that makes me a sad panda. I actually like her... More than I like Kumiko, which is unusual given my tastes...
Kana is a good example of one of my interests. I was practically sold on the name alone because of "Kana Imouto" or the remake "Kana, Okaeri".
Seems to a popular name with imouto-style characters.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In the current core game, Shiho didn't receive enough votes for story continuation so she's not going to receive updates outside of third-party updates. It's the same with Miwa.
I think Daedolon said at one point that he'd supply people willing to work on the removed girls with the tools to do so. As for being officially added back in, that's another matter. Whether submitted as a complete girl for insertion (heh) or as a side character that only requires 1-4 lines more code to be activated. But one way or the other, we'll see any of the removed girls coming back in.
If I had the time, I'd look at Penny. I just don't have that level of free time, though. Was Tokie removed or is she story-centric? If she was removed, that makes me a sad panda. I actually like her... More than I like Kumiko, which is unusual given my tastes...
Kana is a good example of one of my interests. I was practically sold on the name alone because of "Kana Imouto" or the remake "Kana, Okaeri".
Seems to a popular name with imouto-style characters.
He did and I'm aware of the girls getting taken out, that's what I was saying. Two people, myself included, volunteered already and my current project is Miwa.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Where to find Iyo for her first level event? The hints say that she wanders searching streets...but which ones or at which time of the day is hardly told.

Reactions: Mikilande

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Changelog:

• Iyo level 4
  • Added Iyo bad ending
  • Added Iyo good ending
  • Two bonus events for Iyo
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • Fixed typo in Fujiko toilet event (Thanks Dregrin!)
  • Fixed incorrect variable change in Fujiko night event preventing second option to be unlocked (Thanks Dregrin!)
  • Fixed bug with Hanae's vaginal event not displaying choices (Thanks Zeph!)
  • Fixed bug with Marylin lingerie set C not appearing in the item list (Thanks Zeph!)
  • Fixed missing character images during St Patrick's event (Thanks Zeph!)
Sooo, this version was supposed to contain the first batch of new slave events. The plan was to create a new order for your slaves to have them automatically pimp themselves (once you unlocked the Devil's Lust spell) each day so you could earn money and sexen on a daily basis, making the end game easier and giving a better feeling of really controlling your slaves. However, this requires some changes in the AI behavior so that the selected girls would go the airport to pimp themselves during their hobby time and at the moment, it's a bit buggy at the moment. Since I was already late for the delivery, I decided to release this new version without this content and will instead push it to v0.46 with every girls at once instead of splitting the content in two versions like what I've been doing in the previous updates.

As for Iyo, this new version includes the last version with content for her (except for a few missing commands which will be added later) and CarpeNoctem will focus on Daisuki (and maybe Nabila as well if he has time) for v0.46.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
thank you for ver 0.45.0 i was looking around and I saw i had to wait 29 days here im going to be playing 0.45.0 not 0.40.1 thanks again
best regards
Dave3518

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i hate waiting updates on steam i dont have wait i buy season pass i get all good tuff here having to wait 10 days 20 days 29 days that would be pain in ass but i goots say i was so nice to find uptated game here i was planning to come here ask why do i have wait 29 days for game i like sine i have NBN no ADSL+ phone line i have NBN phiber octave internet all is good

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Changelog:

• Iyo level 4
  • Added Iyo bad ending
  • Added Iyo good ending
  • Two bonus events for Iyo
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • Fixed typo in Fujiko toilet event (Thanks Dregrin!)
  • Fixed incorrect variable change in Fujiko night event preventing second option to be unlocked (Thanks Dregrin!)
  • Fixed bug with Hanae's vaginal event not displaying choices (Thanks Zeph!)
  • Fixed bug with Marylin lingerie set C not appearing in the item list (Thanks Zeph!)
  • Fixed missing character images during St Patrick's event (Thanks Zeph!)
Sooo, this version was supposed to contain the first batch of new slave events. The plan was to create a new order for your slaves to have them automatically pimp themselves (once you unlocked the Devil's Lust spell) each day so you could earn money and sexen on a daily basis, making the end game easier and giving a better feeling of really controlling your slaves. However, this requires some changes in the AI behavior so that the selected girls would go the airport to pimp themselves during their hobby time and at the moment, it's a bit buggy at the moment. Since I was already late for the delivery, I decided to release this new version without this content and will instead push it to v0.46 with every girls at once instead of splitting the content in two versions like what I've been doing in the previous updates.

As for Iyo, this new version includes the last version with content for her (except for a few missing commands which will be added later) and CarpeNoctem will focus on Daisuki (and maybe Nabila as well if he has time) for v0.46.
On Iyos slave mode, you forgot to have any pictures in that folder but the nude one. I had to import that folder from the previous version to get it to work, IE in slave mode nude, she disappeared again. Also the game froze when the anal was chosen.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
no compressed version? I'm disappointed :cautious:
if you worried about compressed version I hate compressed version i rather buy bigger drive than have compressed version ,, maybe you need bigger harddrive i got slower hard drive for steam games 4tb westen digital around $200 in australia fallout 3 and fallout 4 run on in slower drive never had any problems think red wd drive

gmanpromo

Aug 8, 2017
if you worried about compressed version I hate compressed version i rather buy bigger drive than have compressed version ,, maybe you need bigger harddrive i got slower hard drive for steam games 4tb westen digital around $200 in australia fallout 3 and fallout 4 run on in slower drive never had any problems think red wd drive
It's not always about hdd space, not everyone has fast internet and/or want to pay sites to have faster connections to the downloading sites.... and at 4.31gbs, it's a long wait at 100kbps. (12 hours to be exact)

Last edited:

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
It's not always about hdd space, not everyone has fast internet and/or want to pay sites to have faster connections to the downloading sites.... and at 4.31gbs, it's a long wait at 100kbps. (12 hours to be exact)
I second this, but maybe bas or someone else will create a crunched version =p

WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
I just added the links back to the OP for the v0.44 compressed version. Download it and the patch to v0.45 (which is only like 54MB) and you should be good to go.
Should also get the Patch 0.44.0 to 0.44.1 from linked official page, if you don't already have it, to apply before the v0.45 patch.

Reactions: niennunb
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes