BDI

May 23, 2017
Iyo is now playable? Are we able to use saves from v0.40 or do we have to start game over back to day one?
I started from day one, or rather day two by skipping day one. Iyo was playable up until the meeting with Lily and i even made sure that she was dressed afterwards.Several days later after having sex with her, she disappeared, her picture in the girls status shows her to be nude and when she is summoned she does not show up yet when going to the map her picture is by mine.Something is definitely wrong here, and no saves were used here.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I started from day one, or rather day two by skipping day one. Iyo was playable up until the meeting with Lily and i even made sure that she was dressed afterwards.Several days later after having sex with her, she disappeared, her picture in the girls status shows her to be nude and when she is summoned she does not show up yet when going to the map her picture is by mine.Something is definitely wrong here, and no saves were used here.
Thanks for answering. In the WIKI states she is unplayable. In the OP states she is to level 3. I am puzzled. Do I keep playing till she appears at the airport and try to increase her levels? All help appreciated.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
While you are checking, please check as to why Ilo becomes invisible after her trip to see Lily. It happens if she is in the nude and does not come back.
Could be that she doesn't have a pact event yet, anything not implemented will turn the character invisible so you'll only see their icon on the city map. If she doesn't have a pact event, having her in the hypnotized or pact state a girl goes into with the kiss at the beginning of a pact event will do that. I'm not sure because I haven't had a chance to play her content yet between real life and my work on Miwa. Just throwing that possibility out there since I don't remember her pact event getting into the change log available in game.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Could be that she doesn't have a pact event yet, anything not implemented will turn the character invisible so you'll only see their icon on the city map. If she doesn't have a pact event, having her in the hypnotized or pact state a girl goes into with the kiss at the beginning of a pact event will do that. I'm not sure because I haven't had a chance to play her content yet between real life and my work on Miwa. Just throwing that possibility out there since I don't remember her pact event getting into the change log available in game.
This is most likely some character images missing. Can you open the debug.txt file in the game folder with a text editor ? You should see something like "missing image characters/copB/hypno/xxx.png".
Can you check you have all the images inside the characters/copB/hypno folder ? One for each outfit.
If everything is in order, please send me a copy of your debug.txt file and a copy of your save file with invisible Iyo, I'll double check. Thanks!

BDI

May 23, 2017
This is most likely some character images missing. Can you open the debug.txt file in the game folder with a text editor ? You should see something like "missing image characters/copB/hypno/xxx.png".
Can you check you have all the images inside the characters/copB/hypno folder ? One for each outfit.
If everything is in order, please send me a copy of your debug.txt file and a copy of your save file with invisible Iyo, I'll double check. Thanks!
Yep, there are a lot of missing images but in the hypno folder there are 9 .pngs and in the slave folder only one.here is my save. View attachment save3.rar
FWIW, i went back to a previous save and continued until sunday and brought Iyo to Lilly only did NOT try the slave mode and it seems to run fine WITHOUT activating that slave mode.It looks as if the slave mode is the problem, please fix it.

Last edited:

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, I would like to know if anyone has had this problem with Iyo and how to solve it if possible.
After meeting her on the street and giving her $ 400, she completely disappeared and I have this error message:
An error occured and log file has been created.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Hello, I would like to know if anyone has had this problem with Iyo and how to solve it if possible.
After meeting her on the street and giving her $ 400, she completely disappeared and I have this error message:
An error occured and log file has been created.
I have had that problem too, with me she was in the slave mode when it happened, just like you. I have found that if she is not in the slave mode that it doesn't happen, there seems to be something wrong with the slave mode with this girl.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I have had that problem too, with me she was in the slave mode when it happened, just like you. I have found that if she is not in the slave mode that it doesn't happen, there seems to be something wrong with the slave mode with this girl.
Oh you're right, the slave images are missing. This is because we reuse the happy folder images and I forgot to copy them in the slave folder. I'll fix it in next version.
Meanwhile, you can solve your issue by simply copying all images except the naked.png from characters/copB/happy to characters/copB/slave.

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "Daedolon, message: 2906324, membre: 142142"]
Oh tu as raison, les images esclaves manquent. C'est parce que nous réutilisons les images du dossier heureux et j'ai oublié de les copier dans le dossier esclave. Je le corrigerai dans la prochaine version.
Pendant ce temps, vous pouvez résoudre votre problème en copiant simplement toutes les images à l'exception de naked.png de caractères / copB / heureux vers caractères / copB / esclave.
[/CITATION]
Bonjour, merci pour votre réactivité et encore bravo pour ce jeu.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Oh you're right, the slave images are missing. This is because we reuse the happy folder images and I forgot to copy them in the slave folder. I'll fix it in next version.
Meanwhile, you can solve your issue by simply copying all images except the naked.png from characters/copB/happy to characters/copB/slave.
Yep, that works, thanks a lot!!

zero178

Dec 15, 2019
can someone help me with an event guide to level up the characters the version I'm playing is 0.42

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, I just started playing the game and I'd like to ask for some general advice on what to do and how to progress through the game since I'm pretty sure I'll be bumbling around for a while without it. Things like what to focus on early on in the game, how to best level up girls, how to not miss events and unlock new girls, stuff like that.
The walkthrough linked isn't very helpful in that regard unfortunately.

May 31, 2018
Phew, is there any tips for finding people? I went looking in the west for characters listed as being there and couldn’t find them. Getting around in this game is kind of rough overall, there’s a ton of places to go and some of them don’t seem to have a purpose (at least yet).

witteb

May 3, 2019
Phew, is there any tips for finding people? I went looking in the west for characters listed as being there and couldn’t find them. Getting around in this game is kind of rough overall, there’s a ton of places to go and some of them don’t seem to have a purpose (at least yet).

witteb

May 3, 2019
I think I found a bug but just to be certain can anyone tell me step by step of how to unlock Miwa.
She isn't showing up ever
The developer erased Some girls from this game. (Look at changelog for the other girls.) to complete this game in 2 years.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Will the two options in the Marylin LV3 event develop differently, such as becoming friends with the mayor,Then trigger other events?Currently only known will affect Marylin's love line

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes