ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi
How can you initiate a therapy session with Marilyn and her husband to get the 7 sessions necessary for level 4 ? I can't find a dialog option with her after the level 3 one

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
A few other problems :
  1. Hanae's level 4 was bugged : there was a loop on the scene where I lick her pussy. I tried many places. And finally I cheated, just pyt her level to 4.
  2. Big, huge question about the "Lily plan".
    1. I know nearly nothing about it, but it seems to be useful for some quests (according to ).
    2. Nearly all my girls are level 4 now.
    3. I have this information :
      Lily’s plan (a Sunday at Lily’s shrine, when Lily is level 2+). Lily explains the protagonist how they will be able to trick and to corrupt her spell. This event takes place in the Ending game quest but doesn’t have any H-scene
    4. But I'm rather sure I already lived this situation, a long time ago. And when I meet Lily at the shrine on a sunday (or any ither day), and when I speek with her, she only tells me that I should spend more time with her.
    5. I already made Aiko a puppet (even if I really don't like that)
    6. But it seems to not be enough, as the "Secret book quest" doesn't even start...
Fort information, I play the 0.43.0 version. I use cheat mode. And I'm playing from the 0.30 or 0.35 version (so, with an old save file)
As far as I remember the secret book quest starts with Kristina, Utako (library research) and her young sister

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Click on the last icon of the top right menu. The same icon used to save/load. You should have something like that :
Save/Load
Options
Help
Event list
Main menu
Quit

Click on the Event list menu, you'll have the list of all the events available in game. In grey are the ones you didn't trigger and in white, the ones you already triggered. You can also check for Lily's plan if you indeed already triggered it.
Oh god yes ^^ "Evénements" in french, of course ;)

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
How to access saved games? i go into save/load screen and thats as far as i can go i cant select any of my Auto saved games and cant create my own saves?

Reactions: Dave3518

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for that and Lily is obtained by warning her about Anael well i been going the other way not telling lily about Anael am i suposed to tell her ,, my sister seems to have lost her techer bec i cant find her any more any ideas on that ?
I'm not sure on the teacher, she should be in the junior classroom during school or roaming the playable area on her schedule on days off.

Reactions: Dave3518

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
not if dev took the ladys out and deleted them
Actually, if you read some of the recent posts, he has offered to let us work on them if we are willing. Myself and one other have agreed, though I don't know where to get the resources. Daedolon, I am willing, I just need to know where to find the things to work on those or I need someone to give me the resources that I can't get here.

Reactions: budokparok

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
How to access saved games? i go into save/load screen and thats as far as i can go i cant select any of my Auto saved games and cant create my own saves?
Make sure the folder where you put the game is writable, like on the Desktop or C:/Program Files (x86)

Actually, if you read some of the recent posts, he has offered to let us work on them if we are willing. Myself and one other have agreed, though I don't know where to get the resources. Daedolon, I am willing, I just need to know where to find the things to work on those or I need someone to give me the resources that I can't get here.
Yeah sorry for the delay, I'm still preparing the documents for this. By the way, CarpeNoctem asked me to ask you which girl you'd like to work on first so he can send you some information about her. Same question for Vampi

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Make sure the folder where you put the game is writable, like on the Desktop or C:/Program Files (x86)

Yeah sorry for the delay, I'm still preparing the documents for this. By the way, CarpeNoctem asked me to ask you which girl you'd like to work on first so he can send you some information about her. Same question for Vampi
No problem, I just didn't know the resources weren't ready yet, should have figured as much. Since she seems to be the most requested of the removed girls, I'll take Miwa first.

Vampi

Apr 2, 2018

no problem. i was thinkin of starting by yurika.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Got it, I'll give you the files asap. I'm preparing a public web page to make it easy to maintain the documentation. Thanks for your patience!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Got it, I'll give you the files asap. I'm preparing a public web page to make it easy to maintain the documentation. Thanks for your patience!
No rush, I mean it would be great to get these done quick so they might be ready for the big 1.0 release, but it's not like these will impact the game anymore since they aren't in the game.

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
Anyone able to get Utako to obedience level 3?

I go to the library on Saturday between 6 pm and 7 pm... nothing happens. Fitness and swimming are both well above 60 and still nothing happens. Is there another requirement that I missed? I think all of the girls are obedience level 4 except Utako, Anael, and Marilyn. I missed a lot of the gallery events because suspicion was raising too quickly. Did I need some event or maybe it's a bug.

I don't know what to do from here.

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone able to get Utako to obedience level 3?

I go to the library on Saturday between 6 pm and 7 pm... nothing happens. Fitness and swimming are both well above 60 and still nothing happens. Is there another requirement that I missed? I think all of the girls are obedience level 4 except Utako, Anael, and Marilyn. I missed a lot of the gallery events because suspicion was raising too quickly. Did I need some event or maybe it's a bug.

I don't know what to do from here.
If I remember correctly, it is Yatsumi that you should talk to or have her follow you to library between 6-7 pm on a Saturday

Reactions: Greenhorse

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
If I remember correctly, it is Yatsumi that you should talk to or have her follow you to library between 6-7 pm on a Saturday
Thank you. I'll try that.

Edit - I was hopeful, but that didn't work either. I walked in and out of and all over the library 6-7pm, Saturday with both Yatsumi and Utako. I even teleported to the strip club with them. Nothing seems to be working.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thank you. I'll try that.

Edit - I was hopeful, but that didn't work either. I walked in and out of and all over the library 6-7pm, Saturday with both Yatsumi and Utako. I even teleported to the strip club with them. Nothing seems to be working.
You should check the conditions for this event in the Event list menu, in the top right sliding menu. The conditions in white are fulfilled while the conditions in grey are the ones missing. Just make sure everything is white and the event will trigger.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes