alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, they can still make an appearance but we're going to change few things here and there to limit their appearances to avoid confusion.

I first started to work alone on Glassix and added 10 girls which I completed. A few months after launch, a player who enjoyed the game offered to help me and he added all the extra girls. At that time, the game was still manageable and he could release 2 obedience levels per month so the speed was double what it is now. The problem came little by little as we added more options. What you need to understand is that Glassix is different from other games in that when we add a new command, we want to add it to ALL the girls. So each time we added 1 small command or on a small feature, we had to multiply the time it took to complete 1 girl. A good example is the wardrobe feature, we added new outfits for ALL girls and we're still not done totally on this side because each command needs to have its own outfits images. That's hundreds of images to complete.
Due to that, CarpeNoctem is only able to deliver 1 obedience level per month.
We did plan to complete everything at first but we are human and human make mistakes and now this plan would be way too long to complete with just the both of us. We didn't think that far we added all those girls so we changed plan to have a more realistic goal. I understand you like the nurse but it's your opinion vs my 380 patrons who voted. Do you expect me to tell them "Sorry guys, there's this guy on F95 who wants Miwa so I'm going to remove one of the girls you voted for and put Miwa back, disregarding your opinion even though you guys were kind enough to support me."? Come on...

Moreover, I already said multiple time before, if anybody wants to work on those girls, they are more than welcome. I can send the required tools and knowledge to work on those girls if requested. So far, nobody was interested so don't expect too much on this side. Glassix is a huge game and has a lot of content even for 1 girl.

Finally, I'll just have to say that saying things like "There is no Miwa now so don't expect my support" is really... I mean, I try to be understanding with all my players requests but those kind of things is kinda disappointing (not to say annoying) to read. I mean, there are HOURS of content in Glassix but because of one thing you disliked, you disregard all the other work put into the game. Really? I'd rather avoid having patrons who can't be objective about things, moreover when those things have been planned beforehand. All my Patreon posts are public (except the few teaser images containing no crucial info), so if you really enjoyed the game as you said, you would have at least follow my Patreon (which cost you nothing) and would have known about this change a few month back and then complain about it back then rather than after. It makes me think about the Brexit where a lot of youngsters complained about the result because they didn't even care to go voting and only reacted after the vote was not in their favor...

On that said, I hope you'll find another game which can satisfy your wishes. If you find somebody who wants to work on the removed girls, he/she is more than welcomed.

Have a nice day!
I mean, I'd be more than happy to work on the removed girls, but I would be even slower than CarpeNoctem because I would have to learn how to add everything needed and would need time to test my work for every possible issue not to mention any rendering I would have to do would take time as well and I am not well versed in any language the game can be played in except English, so the people you have translating now would have to do that for my work for any language still being updated.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Do you have any intention of further differentiating the existing girls? I know you've got a couple of subs, a dom, an exhibitionist, some lesbians, etc, but do you intend to give any of them some new commands for just that girl? I know you've got unique commands on some girls/specific sets of girls, but I'm just wondering if the newly reduced character-load will result in going more into detail on each girl's unique character.

Regardless of the answer, I do really love the game as it exists presently.
The only content added for completed girls will be a few more doll mode and slave mode commands which are currently lacking, but those will again be shared between them with only a few variations. There will also be the time stop spell added but which will not be impacted by the girls preferences. As of now, most of the content in the game is what will be available in v1.0.

I mean, I'd be more than happy to work on the removed girls, but I would be even slower than CarpeNoctem because I would have to learn how to add everything needed and would need time to test my work for every possible issue not to mention any rendering I would have to do would take time as well and I am not well versed in any language the game can be played in except English, so the people you have translating now would have to do that for my work for any language still being updated.
I forgot to mention that it would require a Windows installation since all the tools used for the game are for Windows.
Unlike Daz3D, images from Illusion Studios are not actually renders but instead simply screenshots taken from the studio then processed by one of my PHP script (PHP needed to be installed but no knowledge required to use it, it's a simple .bat to launch) so the process to create the images is faster than Daz3D. The main problem is that the Studio is outdated and doesn't allow to load outfits in the Studio but requires to create several cards for the same girl in different outfits and then pose each outfits in the same position. It's quite a tedious task which is also why I would like to move to something new. A basic knowledge of XML structure is also helpful but even without that, you would just learn while working on the game. CarpeNoctem didn't know about it and as no trouble with the basic XML used for the game now.

If you're still interested, I could send you the needed files and information and you can check on your side to see if you still feel interested. Let me know.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The only content added for completed girls will be a few more doll mode and slave mode commands which are currently lacking, but those will again be shared between them with only a few variations. There will also be the time stop spell added but which will not be impacted by the girls preferences. As of now, most of the content in the game is what will be available in v1.0.

I forgot to mention that it would require a Windows installation since all the tools used for the game are for Windows.
Unlike Daz3D, images from Illusion Studios are not actually renders but instead simply screenshots taken from the studio then processed by one of my PHP script (PHP needed to be installed but no knowledge required to use it, it's a simple .bat to launch) so the process to create the images is faster than Daz3D. The main problem is that the Studio is outdated and doesn't allow to load outfits in the Studio but requires to create several cards for the same girl in different outfits and then pose each outfits in the same position. It's quite a tedious task which is also why I would like to move to something new. A basic knowledge of XML structure is also helpful but even without that, you would just learn while working on the game. CarpeNoctem didn't know about it and as no trouble with the basic XML used for the game now.

If you're still interested, I could send you the needed files and information and you can check on your side to see if you still feel interested. Let me know.
I run Windows, I haven't been able to get passed the learning curve for Mac or Linux. I'm aware of the renders being screenshots, I have that game. It would just take time to get them all and make sure I don't have to redo any. I do have a small amount of understanding with XML, very basic, and I should be able to handle PHP, which really isn't that hard, especially if it's just running a .bat. I would just need the assets and what the idea behind each render/screenshot should be so I know how the character should be posed for each scene. In all honesty, I would love to see this game finish as successful as possible since it is one of my favorites, but getting the people who are complaining to stop would be a nice bonus.

Last edited:

jjmty2004

Nov 24, 2019
If you can't find it, this is the file, I used the one on the 22nd, but for some reason I put the game in Russian, and what I did was erase the Russian language and the English language copy it and I put the extension of the Russian language

Reactions: Dave3518

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon,
I got an alert that said you mentioned me in this post. I understand it was most likely an error on your part (it's been edited out now). Just thought I'd mention it as I was moderately confused for a little bit. Actually thought the notification system borked until I say the "Last Edited" sixteen minutes after the system informed me of a mention ^^v

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon,
I got an alert that said you mentioned me in this post. I understand it was most likely an error on your part (it's been edited out now). Just thought I'd mention it as I was moderately confused for a little bit. Actually thought the notification system borked until I say the "Last Edited" sixteen minutes after the system informed me of a mention ^^v
Ahah, I did mention you in my previous post when I was talking about repeatedly saying in this thread I'd give access to the game files to anybody if they were interested, mentioning you could even be a witness to that, then I thought it was a bit too much to say that this way but I submitted the post by mistake which sent you the alert. I edited afterwards but forgot you got the alert :p Sorry about that.

Vampi

Apr 2, 2018
hello, im interested in working in the removed girls. i use windows, n although i dont know much about xml n rendering, i tend to learn fairly fast. cant say for sure if i will be of much help, though, but i can give it a try. :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hello, im interested in working in the removed girls. i use windows, n although i dont know much about xml n rendering, i tend to learn fairly fast. cant say for sure if i will be of much help, though, but i can give it a try. :D
The rendering part should be fairly easy, it's literally just taking screenshots from the studio, the real challenge with that is getting the number required since it takes a lot and that is not counting the ones the person doing it messes up on.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Ok, give me some time to prepare all the necessary files and I'll make all the download links and information public so that you and alex2011 and anybody else interested can give it a shot easily and know if they want to take such a huge load of work ;)

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
is their going to be a post game world were you can do some domination events with the angel and devil.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes