Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I have talked to Hikari in school or every other place I think. Nothing else is happening there. I am not sure about having talked to Mitsuko after Yae gave her presentation. I assumed that was done after Shizuru waved Yae's fine. I'll give tha a try.
I hope it works out for you. I copied everything above right from the in-game event list.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Glassix 0.76.0 Public Release
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full 0.76.0

Patch 0.75.0 → 0.76.0

APK Version

All links taken from the .​

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Does the best girl on this game still needs to be shared? I recall that being the thing that bother me the most the last time I've played years ago.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Does the best girl on this game still needs to be shared? I recall that being the thing that bother me the most the last time I've played years ago.
There is only 1 female you are mandatorily required to share. Your Mother. All others are avoidable if you trigger the correct event to cancel the Sunday sacrifice.

Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
This is my first time playing, what on earth do i do at the start, there's no text or direction or people to interact with

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This is my first time playing, what on earth do i do at the start, there's no text or direction or people to interact with
If you played through the intro, you'd know your first mission. But I'll give you some help, at least.
First, go to the options menu and turn on Quick Interactions*. This will take the faffing about out of the game give you +1 Affection and +1 Obedience whenever you meet someone on the next day.
That's sounding complicated. Simpler: You meet someone on a Monday, let's say. You get +1 and +1 as stated above (provided QI is on). You can't score points with that same person outside of events. At Obedience 0 it's going to feel like it's going nowhere.
* With QI off, you have to talk for the +1 Affection then Follow Me for the +1 Obedience.

Now...
Lily will want you to bring her Aiko on Sunday. Failure will result in a Game Over. She wants you to bring her to the Shrine in Eastside where you met her the first time. Midday is a good time.
You might even get Aiko to Level 1 Obedience before that day. (Check for her schedule and hints).
Once you do this, there should be an event that fires at Street K in Downtown. This will remove the need to bring Lily more girls every Sunday. But you can still do that if you want.
Once you do the event, you should return to the Abandoned Shrine in Eastside and make your choice.

EDIT: Misread the situation. But now you have a guide for the what to focus on for the first week.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
There is only 1 female you are mandatorily required to share. Your Mother. All others are avoidable if you trigger the correct event to cancel the Sunday sacrifice.
I recall that Yatsumi had to be shared with Dr.Hiro on her sex events. That's what I was wondering, dunno if it changed ever since. I understand the start, but still need for him to be around afterwards feels meh. Would be nice to have an way to dump him.

About the mom, I don't recall that, but it it's a girl and not a guy it is fine. If I'm not mistaken it was with Hanae?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I recall that Yatsumi had to be shared with Dr.Hiro on her sex events. That's what I was wondering, dunno if it changed ever since. I understand the start, but still need for him to be around afterwards feels meh. Would be nice to have an way to dump him.

About the mom, I don't recall that, but it it's a girl and not a guy it is fine. If I'm not mistaken it was with Hanae?
That's one of Hanae's Obedience Events.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
The incest mod listed on the OP works fine. Just not for everything in the initial Tutorial first couple days. But after the mandatory storyline stuff clears up, it is all good. Menu's, conversations, etc all correctly list the Sister and Mom.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes