Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I don't think it would need to be updated unless there is new incest content
Well, most mods need to to be updated to match the game version, even if it doesn't have any mentions in the new update, or the game could crash, not load new content, etc. That's why I asked.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well, most mods need to to be updated to match the game version, even if it doesn't have any mentions in the new update, or the game could crash, not load new content, etc. That's why I asked.
I'm not 100% sure about this specific one, but most incest patches are different from "mods" because they only switch out specific text and as such tend to be future proof to a certain degree.

For what it's worth I think I have this one installed on my version and it seems to work fine.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
any reason why Okimi has no background? Her images are all choppy over a green background.
I'd say a corrupted download? Try redownloading the full version and see if that fixes it?

I really don't want to give up but the game still won't launch.
I'm afraid I have no more suggestion. I know this happened to a few other players, they launch the game, the nwjs.exe process does appear in the process list but nothing happens. Unfortunately, I'm not qualified enough to give you a solution for this bug.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
You're right, it's a small side effect of adding mobile input. For some reason, both mobile and mouse input triggers at the same time, acting like a quick double click. I'll try to fix that. Thanks for the feedback.
Is it fixed in 0.75? Cuz I pretty much just dropped 0.74 because of this.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
There'd be too much to do for a remake. Besides, Daedolon has moved completely to Glassix 2.
The only one working on this still is CarpeNoctem iirc.

There was a brief instance where a HD pack was being offered but it was ultimately dropped.

I saw the changelog for this version a while back... And I'm frankly underwhelmed. Time, circumstances and a myriad of other factors can happen but still...

dragonflame, then beat it. New updates to this game do not need a complete restart.

Um, it seems somebody borked on the update page. It says "Patch 0.75.0 to 0.75.0". Thankfully the file name is correct.
im trying to but i don't know how. i try to corrupt all the girl and that did nonething happen

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
Hi, I wanted to know what engine is used in the game? why i wanted to translate to Portuguese
It's not about the engine. It's all in the individual files.

I don't know what you'll need to do in the game files to get the game to allow the option, but I'm sure Daedalon will likely help get your files set to work once you have them available.

Text files are in the folder: data/lang . Right now, there's CH (China), DE (Germany), EN (English), FR (French), PL (Poland), and RU (Russia). I would recommend downloading Notepad++ to do this job, as many of these files climb into thousands of lines of text, and this program won't corrupt your work. How you go about translating will likely be up to you, but you're first going to need to set up a pt.xml file in the main /lang folder, and a subfolder also named "pt".

For your main language file, you should copy one of them and go through translating every line of text into Portuguese from the initial language.

In your data/lang/pt folder, you'll have to make a Portuguese language file for every character you will encounter in the game, following the same general method. I think English and French are the original languages used (I think Carpe is French, and I remember a lot of the earlier versions of this game had lines in French come through in the English text files.)

After that... If you have these all set up, get in touch with Daedalon and I don't see why he wouldn't help out with the rest since most of the heavy lifting will have been done (as he's been very busy hashing out content for the sequel).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon

If you take Hikari on a date to the Mall on Saturday Afternoon (possibly unimportant but anyway), it bugs out slightly on the Date information page with [v2] in place of "Shopping Mall":
Date with Hikari in the afternoon. Pick her up between 14 and 15 then go with her to [v2] before 16.

The same thing happens with the Concert, which is strangely set up.
Why the Museum when the Scene in Southside actually has a stage AND sells tickets?

Last edited:
Reactions: Daedolon

riddle2022

Nov 19, 2022
I don't know why, but I can't open the game. I'm sure I have a good enough computer and complete support programs. I tried to make the computer compatible with win8, win7, xp. But it still wouldn't open. The task manager shows that it is open. But I can't see the picture or hear the sound. I have no idea how to fix this. Sorry for my poor English.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't know why, but I can't open the game. I'm sure I have a good enough computer and complete support programs. I tried to make the computer compatible with win8, win7, xp. But it still wouldn't open. The task manager shows that it is open. But I can't see the picture or hear the sound. I have no idea how to fix this. Sorry for my poor English.
So you can compare your system to what the game needs:
Dual Core CPU @ 2Ghz
256 VRAM
1GB RAM
DirectX 9.0c
WinXP or later
3GB HDD space

What it wants:
Core 2 Duo @ 2.66Ghz or equivalent AMD
512MB VRAM
2GB RAM
DirectX 9.0c
WinXP or later
3GB HDD space

If you don't have DirectX 9, install it. It sits nicely alongside the newer ones. Although 11 and 12 are backwards compatible with 9, 9 contains additional things that some games need to run properly. DX9 may require you to restart your system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Armelle69

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Please for the love of god add a keybind for buying clothing! I hate clicking on the clothes, flicking my arm to the buy button, and clicking that 40 times for just ONE STORE worth of clothing. I feel like anyone who wants to replay this game (which I like to do) must loathe this also!

Please just add a Buy Max/ALL button
or an optional cheat--buy all button!

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Please for the love of god add a keybind for buying clothing! I hate clicking on the clothes, flicking my arm to the buy button, and clicking that 40 times for just ONE STORE worth of clothing. I feel like anyone who wants to replay this game (which I like to do) must loathe this also!

Please just add a Buy Max/ALL button
or an optional cheat--buy all button!
Oh yes, a 100% this, buying clothes is hands down the worst experience in this game (not counting bugs) %)

Reactions: jaboney
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes