RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I always wondered if a great game like this one, cuts content to fit it onto Android devices. The Full PC game is a 6.5 GB download. But the Android file is only 1.5 GB, so does that mean 80% of the game content is removed... idk. I understand file formats change the size of files, but it seems a big difference in this case. I am only passively curious for my own knowledge, I have no intention of playing this on my phone, it is only a curiosity.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I always wondered if a great game like this one, cuts content to fit it onto Android devices. The Full PC game is a 6.5 GB download. But the Android file is only 1.5 GB, so does that mean 80% of the game content is removed... idk. I understand file formats change the size of files, but it seems a big difference in this case. I am only passively curious for my own knowledge, I have no intention of playing this on my phone, it is only a curiosity.
It's probably image compression at work, rather than cut content.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Squark is correct. There are conditions that must be met during gameplay, before ending. If you met those conditions, then girl is pregnant during ending. More details on what those conditions are can be found on the wiki website.

Keep in mind that the wiki has not been diligently updated, so some details may be out of date or not added yet.
example: Aiko ending still lists pregnancy ending as a work in progress.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Odd, the isn't listed in the opening post any more.
Yeah, the Official Site is not listed on OP. Unsure why. However, it can still easily be found by going to Patreon and clicking on the Info & Download Links. It goes to the Official Site from that link.

1673316478932.png

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a compressed version? My internet is pathetic and it would take a goddamn week to download otherwise.
This is the compressed version. Several updates ago there was an HD image pack that would make this really, incredible huge instead of just really over the top big.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This is the compressed version. Several updates ago there was an HD image pack that would make this really, incredible huge instead of just really over the top big.
Not quite. This is the regular size version. A Compressed version would take it down to less than half of what it currently is.
Here's a post for comparison (0.75): https://f95zone.to/threads/glassix-v0-76-0-public-gaweb-studio.222/post-9595686
They took 6.5GB down to about 2GB.

The HD pack hasn't been updated in forever and, it seems, discontinued.

oobajoo

Feb 26, 2019
I want to try this game, but I keep getting a black screen every time I go to start a new game.
I scoured the forum and found it has something to do with the backgrounds and pathing. I have
no idea what that means, or how to use that info to fix it. Please help.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I am going to assume you are reporting a bug. Give him more information to work with. What version of game you using, PC or Android version, was it a full install or an updated install, etc... standard trouble shooting. Provide information necesary to identify the problem.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 2308466

Is it supposed to look like this?
No, Conbini is not supposed to be blank.
If you're playing on PC I would suggest a reinstall. If you can spare the bandwidth (and time):
½: Make sure your security system knows to ignore the game
¾: Know that it will try to connect out to check your current version against their database, let it
1: Delete everything in your Glassix folder aside from any saves you have
2: Download the Full version from the official site
3: Unpack it into the folder you just emptied
4: Start a new game (yes, I did say to retain your saves but start over anyway)
5: If it still happens, apply the Update Only files
6: If it's STILL happening, flag Daedolon with all relevant information

I can't say for sure what's going wrong for you but it doesn't happen to me.

Reactions: Armelle69
Jul 2, 2017
No, Conbini is not supposed to be blank.
If you're playing on PC I would suggest a reinstall. If you can spare the bandwidth (and time):
½: Make sure your security system knows to ignore the game
¾: Know that it will try to connect out to check your current version against their database, let it
1: Delete everything in your Glassix folder aside from any saves you have
2: Download the Full version from the official site
3: Unpack it into the folder you just emptied
4: Start a new game (yes, I did say to retain your saves but start over anyway)
5: If it still happens, apply the Update Only files
6: If it's STILL happening, flag Daedolon with all relevant information

I can't say for sure what's going wrong for you but it doesn't happen to me.
^have the same error with the Incest patch applied

oobajoo

Feb 26, 2019
I am going to assume you are reporting a bug. Give him more information to work with. What version of game you using, PC or Android version, was it a full install or an updated install, etc... standard trouble shooting. Provide information necesary to identify the problem.
Not sure it you meant me, but I'm on pc on the latest full version

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes