Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon
The tool works just fine, but it returns this error on one file:
View attachment 2372284
Indeed, this image is corrupted. If you open it with Gimp, you can see part of the image has been duplicated due to corruption. I don't have the uncorrupted version unfortunately so the only solution now is to just overwrite this image with Gimp so the corruption goes away.

Oh i got 70 on one and it didn't work
If a girl has an pregnant ending, an option will be displayed during her ending to choose it and shows the number of cum inside required (between 30 and 45 if I remember). So if you didn't see any option, this girl doesn't have a pregnancy ending ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Indeed, this image is corrupted. If you open it with Gimp, you can see part of the image has been duplicated due to corruption. I don't have the uncorrupted version unfortunately so the only solution now is to just overwrite this image with Gimp so the corruption goes away.
I've done some quick and dirty edits... Mainly adding an Alpha channel to preserve the transparency and fuzzy selecting the empty space. The problem now is, it's left some uncomfortable outlines where the transparency is a bit rough and some of Kei's hair has been affected by the transparency filter. This has been fixed too.
If somebody has an earlier version of the game, fixing this would be easy.
If somebody does, please check scenes\secretaryC\swimsuit\dailybjbed (2) for image duplication!

EDIT: Found some previous versions on the official site. Downloading 0.64 as a check now.
...No. The 0.64 version is also corrupted.

EDIT II: Through some jiggery pokery with GIMP and other programs, I have cleaned up the corruption. I started a new game recently, so can someone test this on the existing game to see if it works?

EDIT III: Oops, wrong file. Fixed. Somehow it came out larger than the corrupted one. Odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I've done some quick and dirty edits... Mainly adding an Alpha channel to preserve the transparency and fuzzy selecting the empty space. The problem now is, it's left some uncomfortable outlines where the transparency is a bit rough and some of Kei's hair has been affected by the transparency filter. This has been fixed too.
If somebody has an earlier version of the game, fixing this would be easy.
If somebody does, please check scenes\secretaryC\swimsuit\dailybjbed (2) for image duplication!

EDIT: Found some previous versions on the official site. Downloading 0.64 as a check now.
...No. The 0.64 version is also corrupted.

EDIT II: Through some jiggery pokery with GIMP and other programs, I have cleaned up the corruption. I started a new game recently, so can someone test this on the existing game to see if it works?

EDIT III: Oops, wrong file. Fixed. Somehow it came out larger than the corrupted one. Odd.
Actually, I've checked my original files and I do have the uncorrupted one, I was looking in the wrong folder previously, my bad :x This image will be fixed in next version, I guess it got corrupted during the lighter compression script.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'll just leave my Quick 'n dirty edit here for people that don't want to wait for the next build to have this scene fixed.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Can someone explain something to me?
The succubus wants me to bring her Aiko the first Sunday, so 7 days in the game.

How am I supposed to raise her affection by 20 in only 7 days?!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can someone explain something to me?
The succubus wants me to bring her Aiko the first Sunday, so 7 days in the game.

How am I supposed to raise her affection by 20 in only 7 days?!
Affection won't help you there, obedience will.
Don't focus on her Affection score. Work her obedience instead. You only need to get that to 10 and if RNG works, you can get her to level 1 befroe meeting with Lily.
Take Aiko there on Sunday. Around midday is best. So long as she's with you, you can just wait for Lily to show up.

To expand: Obedience dictates how long a character will follow you around for. If Aiko turns to leave, just have her follow you again until you get her to Eastside's Abandoned Shrine and ust tank the Affection hits. Those are easy to recover from.
In the Options menu, there's a Quick Interactions button. This automatically awards +1 to both Affection and Obedience without you having to do anything short of meeting with the person.

Reactions: lnomsim

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Affection won't help you there, obedience will.
Don't focus on her Affection score. Work her obedience instead. You only need to get that to 10 and if RNG works, you can get her to level 1 befroe meeting with Lily.
Take Aiko there on Sunday. Around midday is best. So long as she's with you, you can just wait for Lily to show up.

To expand: Obedience dictates how long a character will follow you around for. If Aiko turns to leave, just have her follow you again until you get her to Eastside's Abandoned Shrine and ust tank the Affection hits. Those are easy to recover from.
In the Options menu, there's a Quick Interactions button. This automatically awards +1 to both Affection and Obedience without you having to do anything short of meeting with the person.
Thanks.

I managed to do it by tanking the affection.

I think I discovered some parts of the game mechanics a little too late (since I didn't have any reason to have anyone following me, I never bothered using the option, until I noticed it gave obedience points. Suddenly, the game became way less grindy.)

Edit: Stupid question, I suppose unique events are just that, unique? Meaning if the girl wasn't at a high enough obedience level I'm f*d?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks.

I managed to do it by tanking the affection.

I think I discovered some parts of the game mechanics a little too late (since I didn't have any reason to have anyone following me, I never bothered using the option, until I noticed it gave obedience points. Suddenly, the game became way less grindy.)

Edit: Stupid question, I suppose unique events are just that, unique? Meaning if the girl wasn't at a high enough obedience level I'm f*d?
It's not a stupid question. Unique events are pretty much specials by a different name but some are one-sht deals such as the pacts (Devil Encounter) or Obedience level increases. Anything labelled "An Ordinary Day" can and does activate more than once - but not all the time. Pretty much when you least expect it.

Given time, the chance will happen again.

Reactions: lnomsim

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Glassix-0.77.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
NEVER, NEVER delete to directory where all files of Glassix are downloaded, because there are NO other saves in your PC
Others games in RenPy have a save in AppData/users/yourname/Roaming/RenPy, and you can deleted the game directory to obtain some Go.
But not with Glassix.
I did that and now I need to start the game from the beginning, but sorry : too long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
hello
NEVER, NEVER delete to directory where all files of Glassix are downloaded, because there are NO other saves in your PC
Others games in RenPy have a save in AppData/users/yourname/Roaming/RenPy, and you can deleted the game directory to obtain some Go.
But not with Glassix.
I did that and now I need to start the game from the beginning, but sorry : too long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This game is NOT done in Ren'Py so your comparison to "other games in Ren'Py" doesn't hold any water.
Unless you've been using a desktop shortcut to launch the game, the location of the save folder should have been obvious.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes