jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
@Daedolon It has been a while since I last played this, and I have to say that I really enjoyed the level 4 scene for Lily. Looking forward to the Slave Mode and Devil's Lust spells to be implemented (as I assume that was what Lily had used in the scene to make them speak/act that way). If my previous post (#2049) was accurate, then I have found the following things that I think are bugs that haven't been fixed yet (for the first image, I have no idea what the second option is saying):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is 2nd Option.jpg Messed Up Image.jpg

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
The Mega for the 0.25.0 to 0.25.1 patch has the file "Glassix Patch 0.25.1 to 0.25.2.zip" in it. Not sure though if that is the full patch, or if because there is no folder for 0.25.2 among those files like there is for the other two, that means not everything is in there. The game at least says that the version is 0.25.2 when I open it.
I'm more interested in the message text than the patch itself.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
At first what grabbed me in this game is how big it appears to be, yet with time I get to see that it is empty. Many events need to be triggered by grinding(option without cheats) or else the game gets too frustrating as it is from all that confusing walking on the map. Without fast travel and map I would walk in circles in this game. Add to it plain characters or at least most of them which does not risy any sympathy from me for them.. almost like a doll to fuck. Soo.. any intimicy between characters and Mc seems forced, plain and boring. I get that most of players will say its a great game and I will say its an ok game with ok big world but I would like to play few minutes packed with events and things to do and not waste hours grinding or aimlessly searching for characters to interact with with whom we can do almost nothing, especially at the start of the game. Add to it the fact that dev adds new characters even though old ones are not finished or their depth of character and emotions they show is as deep as street puddle in drought. It would be better to line them up and trigger their events one after another.

Hope for the best for dev, but his work is not going in right direction for my taste. All this conquering lies in grinding or cheating becouse otherwise its a damn frustrating playtrough.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Add to it plain characters or at least most of them which does not risy any sympathy from me for them.. almost like a doll to fuck. [...] I would like to play few minutes packed with events and things to do and not waste hours grinding or aimlessly searching for characters to interact with with whom we can do almost nothing, especially at the start of the game.
I agree that the early game is painfully slow and uneventful. Just asking girls to follow and hoping they need to go to the bathroom isn't really gameplay or character building. I think adding more repeatable multiple choice events like Kumiko behind the school can help. Repurposing some of the "special" events might be a good start such as Aiko in the kitchen and family in dining room.

Some simpler tiny flavor events like dialogues between characters or MC casually observing something peculiar they do could help liven things up. Things like catching Ayumi and Rin having a friends quarrel in the hallway, or Ryoko breaking something while cleaning and covering it up in the mansion. That way when you move around, you get to know them and things happen.

But my guess is that this is being planned and the development is still more on the framework side of things. That's probably why everything is so big and empty. I'd give it a bit more time.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hello,

Super work!

Still many bugs...

I expected the suite with impatience

Thank You Very Much

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Bad news, @Daedolon. I have played 0.25.2 and I have four bugs to report after an hour of gameplay.

First, the double underwear bug is still present - I saw Rin wearing two sets at school. I restored the 0.25.1 saved game; I'll try to visit her wardrobe to get rid of the bug, and get back to you.

Second, in Kumiko level 3 event, there are two images of Kumiko one over the other, one of them slightly wider than the other. The result is weird; see the attached screenshot. This continues throughout the event, at a few moments the two Kumikos wear different outfits (like, one is naked and the other in a school swimsuit). A save from just before that event is attached (renamed from .json to .txt).

Three, error messages abound in the debug.txt file. The one I can see most often is:

<0> fn:getRandomLocation([@building="onsen"][@type="street" or @type="shared" or @type="restaurant" or @type="diningroom"]) - No room found​

and it appears all the time, unrelated to what I'm doing. Probably some girl's AI tries to find a way there; I can't tell who.

This error message appeared only once, when I finished talking with Emiri (level 0) at strip club's main room:

<0> fn:checkAi(waitressC) : Max loops reached. Girl location : clubA, origin : clubA, destination :​

Four, if a girl is following you, you're in her room, and 11pm comes, the girl goes to bed; so far so good. However, once you move out of the bedroom, she's with you, still following you, and wide awake. I think going to sleep should break her out of the follow mode.

Update: Nope, the double underwear bug is still present, not only with Rin but with other girls as well. There's some weird interaction between the wardrobe and the girl drawing code, especially with underwear-only sets with no underwear. Maybe a new - naked - outfit should be available once the audacity allows it for a given clothing type?

Reactions: Tehemai

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Damn this game is full with bug every where no image found and an error log shown what Am I suppose to do

Dec 6, 2017
I think i found a bug. When i go to sister's room. I pick search then i found the key. The problem is that i can't pick the key. I try to close the game then open it again go to the room do it again but it don't work.

Jul 3, 2017
I think i found a bug. When i go to sister's room. I pick search then i found the key. The problem is that i can't pick the key. I try to close the game then open it again go to the room do it again but it don't work.
Try the latest version [0.25.2], that bug was fixed in 0.25.1 I believe.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes