Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
Why I cant pick the things that Ive found? I cant click the keys.
That's probably (I never even tried clicking them...) because you don't need to; once you have found/gotten a key, it's added to the inventory and the relevant door is unlocked (when neccesary) without any further action.

jamjam

Dec 1, 2017
thx for v0.26
error in day2 afternoon gym class.
error after some events(gym class, level up event etc), all girls are missing.

some girls start at 50/200, other girls start at 100/200
does it have reason?

Jul 3, 2017
thx for v0.26

does it have reason?
If you have 0.26 already you must be on Patreon so you should be able to ask the dev directly. If you're not on Patreon, post a link to where you got 0.26.

:)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Daedolon , are you also the one maintaining the official wiki site? i would just like to point out that Iyo's implementation in the official wiki site is already completed even though she's not yet playable, she may be overlooked in future releases because of her current implementation status...thanks and looking forward to the next update
Yes, we keep it up to date. I've corrected this mistake but don't worry, we know which girls are not implemented and which one are.. She wouldn't be forgotten, I actually hope to see her completed asap even though it'll depend on patrons vote :p Thanks for pointing it out.

If Naomi's secret triggers too early, you can't get her to reveal it. Clicking the "later" option doesn't work. It still checks off the event as finished.

My save file says \"motherBnaomiconfession\":40289,

How do I edit it to put it back?

EDIT: I guess I just had to delete that section.
Good catch! I've solved it for 0.26.1. Thanks for letting me know!

thx for v0.26

does it have reason?
I'll check the bugged events asap.

For the affection bug, I forgot to correct the affection starting point adjustement when you skip day one :x I'll solve it in 0.26.1, sorry about that! You can edit it on your save file too to put it back to 100 by default.

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
Found a bug in version 0.26. After talking to Mitsuko about the new school uniform quest, if you teleport to any girl or try to find them, they won’t be at the spot selected on the map. They are invisible.

Mar 25, 2018
found a possible bug for the date event...when the time comes for the first date (8:00), clicking on any girl would have the name of the girl you are supposed to have a date with at that time afterwards even after the date has ended you cannot go on a second date (14:00) since the name of the girl of the first date is still the one showing up and the available options would be for the girl of the first date

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Have a problem in day 2, after 12:00 ~ 13:00 all the girls dissapear for some reason if you do a event, is this a common problem? I have the latest version (0.26)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Found a bug in version 0.26. After talking to Mitsuko about the new school uniform quest, if you teleport to any girl or try to find them, they won’t be at the spot selected on the map. They are invisible.
Got it! Will solve it asap!

found a possible bug for the date event...when the time comes for the first date (8:00), clicking on any girl would have the name of the girl you are supposed to have a date with at that time afterwards even after the date has ended you cannot go on a second date (14:00) since the name of the girl of the first date is still the one showing up and the available options would be for the girl of the first date
Noted too! Thanks for the feedback!

Have a problem in day 2, after 12:00 ~ 13:00 all the girls dissapear for some reason if you do a event, is this a common problem? I have the latest version (0.26)
Annnnd a third one to debug. Thanks for letting me know :p

I'll try to fix all those quickly!

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Found a pretty big Bug for v026. On Day 7 the father appears and tells you to meet him at the shrine. when heading to the shrine and you get to Eastside Park- Stream. The waypoint to the the Shrine disappears and you can't teleport to the shrine. If you teleport somewhere else it only shows the waypoints heading to the shrine. If you reach the stream again the waypoint to the Shrine disappears.

Reactions: Whionstan

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
@Daedolon: Potential version 0.26.0 bugs (using Glassix Patch 0.25.2 to 0.26.0.zip);
- Affection addition tooltip not showing (i.e. no +1 when talk to girl)?
- There's a line of French text in en.xml within <jobofferErinend1>

If you're not on Patreon, post a link to where you got 0.26.
:)
From Ric's mega drive which he .

Jul 3, 2017
@Daedolon: Potential version 0.26.0 bugs (using Glassix Patch 0.25.2 to 0.26.0.zip);
- Affection addition tooltip not showing (i.e. no +1 when talk to girl)?
- There's a line of French text in en.xml within <jobofferErinend1>

From Ric's mega drive which he .
Thanks for the link but the post only mentions 0.25.1 patch+other. I'll take a look.

Edit: Ok, I checked, it looks like 0.26 but I can't tell for certain because I don't speak Russian. That's two things the post could have mentioned.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes