Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Edit: Ok, I checked, it looks like 0.26 but I can't tell for certain because I don't speak Russian. That's two things the post could have mentioned.
That's because Ric hadn't mentioned 0.26, that post was indeed for an earlier version. I just noticed he updates the same drive link soon after a new release so gave it a shot.

I don't speak Russian either, I used the Glassix Patch 0.25.2 to 0.26.0.zip which includes English language files.

Mar 25, 2018
@Daedolon: Potential version 0.26.0 bugs (using Glassix Patch 0.25.2 to 0.26.0.zip);
- Affection addition tooltip not showing (i.e. no +1 when talk to girl)?
- There's a line of French text in en.xml within <jobofferErinend1>

From Ric's mega drive which he .
is the affection already at 160? because according to the official wiki, you can only increase affection beyond 160 if you date the girl

Jul 3, 2017
That's because Ric hadn't mentioned 0.26, that post was indeed for an earlier version. I just noticed he updates the same drive link soon after a new release so gave it a shot.

I don't speak Russian either, I used the Glassix Patch 0.25.2 to 0.26.0.zip which includes English language files.
Thanks, I'll take another look later, very busy today unfortunately.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The link has not changed since .024 version and earlier. I posted it here several times.(By the way, I didnt post it first.)
But what need is to put a link in the topic header and stop spam.
Here the problem is not so much the existence of a link, but the fact that not all are able to detect it. You can place a link at the top of the page, and at the bottom of the page you can find the questions why there is no link. And if it is also the next page, then consider that there is no link ...
On some sites, the topic title is used to display on each page. Perhaps here need to do something like this ...

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
is the affection already at 160? because according to the official wiki, you can only increase affection beyond 160 if you date the girl
Tested with girls at 160 and <160, even started a new game - no affection addition tooltips for me. Where appropriate the affection actually increases, just no popup telling you about it.

Normally you still get the affection addition tooltips even when at max affection though, just doesn't increase the actual affection beyond the max.

Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
Found a pretty big Bug for v026.
Another pretty big bug: After taking Aiko (and presumably any other girl) to a date, when the date's over and she's stopped following you around, you cant interact with any other girls, or rather, the game thinks you are talking to Aiko (and presents her menu...), no matter which girl you're actually trying to interact with. For instance, if I talk to Rin, Aiko answers with "Dont study to hard".

The bug actually remained after loading another (earlier) savegame... Strange.

Yep, it's the same with other girls, Rin, for instance. If i then talk to another girl, such as Lily, she'll reply with Rin's dialogue. Also, if I try sex with her, Rin (not Lily...) replies with "not here", indicating the presence of another girl (Lily, perhaps?).

Skjermbilde5.JPG

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
What's in 0.26?
Version: 0.26.0

General
  • Added new dating feature
  • Affection now caps at 200
  • Affection can only rise above 160 after a successful date
  • Added a daily affection gain if affection is below 100 and girl has not been ignored
  • Removed bus travel time delay (was 20% slower than walking before)
New sex options
  • Kristina level 4
  • Added new H options for jobs
Bug corrections
  • Corrected affection reduction tooltip not showing (Thanks CarpeNoctem!)
  • Corrected underwear outfit not showing when selected (Thanks Ronce!)
  • Prevented fainting event from triggering if player has an objective to avoid crashing the current event (Thanks Bill Wong!)
  • Disabled events interruption when player has an objective (Thanks Bill Wong!)
  • Fixed wrong swimsuit displayed at home (Thanks Ronce!)
  • Corrected a bug where followers would not appear directly after teleportation, riding the bus or taking a taxi
  • Added missing Kristina level 1 event images

Reactions: Gaboris

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Tested with girls at 160 and <160, even started a new game - no affection addition tooltips for me. Where appropriate the affection actually increases, just no popup telling you about it.

Normally you still get the affection addition tooltips even when at max affection though, just doesn't increase the actual affection beyond the max.
I've updated the code so that affection gain does not appear when you reached the limit. So maybe I fucked up somewhere, I'll check, thanks for letting me know.

Another pretty big bug: After taking Aiko (and presumably any other girl) to a date, when the date's over and she's stopped following you around, you cant interact with any other girls, or rather, the game thinks you are talking to Aiko (and presents her menu...), no matter which girl you're actually trying to interact with. For instance, if I talk to Rin, Aiko answers with "Dont study to hard".

The bug actually remained after loading another (earlier) savegame... Strange.

Yep, it's the same with other girls, Rin, for instance. If i then talk to another girl, such as Lily, she'll reply with Rin's dialogue. Also, if I try sex with her, Rin (not Lily...) replies with "not here", indicating the presence of another girl (Lily, perhaps?).

View attachment 122731
I solved this and will release a patch today normally. Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: RedRoajs1

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
* rough reinterpretation of Google-ese translation *

Dear developer, I would like to hear a clear answer to this question: when will the script error in Shizuru's LVL3 event be fixed with Naomi hanging in the middle causing the game to crash?

This is a VERY rough re-interpretation.

@Essalar
I believe @Daedolon cannot speak, read or understand Russian. I can't either. I had to use machine translators to even get the gist of what you were saying. If you can, please accompany further posts with some English.

@Daedolon
There's an inconsistency with the Assistant Librarian job.
Utako says "It's a three-hour shift for $150 salrary... at the rate of $50 an hour."
To which Kei replies "For $60, I'm your man!"
Then later he remarks "Oh well, if I want to earn my $40, I'd better forget her butt."
And she pays you $60 for three hours' work. It's supposed to be $150, right? $50 per hour for three hours != $60.
Regardless of whether or not Kei suggested he works for $20 an hour, that's not what the job description entailed.
Um, what? I'm so confused.

Lastly, what's with this new hatred Aiko and Kana have for Kei?
Kana rejecting him, I can understand. But Aiko as well? She always struck me as an understanding (step)mother.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
How about a link for the 24.1 to 25.0, 25.0 to 25.1, and 25.1 to 25.2 as well?
they are in previous posts. For several months they were available, now it is desirable to install version 26 + patch. Anyway, saving version 25 does not work in the new version (or work with errors)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
* rough reinterpretation of Google-ese translation *

Dear developer, I would like to hear a clear answer to this question: when will the script error in Shizuru's LVL3 event be fixed with Naomi hanging in the middle causing the game to crash?

This is a VERY rough re-interpretation.

@Essalar
I believe @Daedolon cannot speak, read or understand Russian. I can't either. I had to use machine translators to even get the gist of what you were saying. If you can, please accompany further posts with some English.

@Daedolon
There's an inconsistency with the Assistant Librarian job.
Utako says "It's a three-hour shift for $150 salrary... at the rate of $50 an hour."
To which Kei replies "For $60, I'm your man!"
Then later he remarks "Oh well, if I want to earn my $40, I'd better forget her butt."
And she pays you $60 for three hours' work. It's supposed to be $150, right? $50 per hour for three hours != $60.
Regardless of whether or not Kei suggested he works for $20 an hour, that's not what the job description entailed.
Um, what? I'm so confused.

Lastly, what's with this new hatred Aiko and Kana have for Kei?
Kana rejecting him, I can understand. But Aiko as well? She always struck me as an understanding (step)mother.
Thanks for the translation, I didn't even see the russian message actually. I was not aware of this bug and I'll solve it asap.

For the librarian job, I've been working on a new system with centralized variables in the config.xml which will be used in events and language files alike, solving those kinds of mistakes. I've added those to the list of bugs to too.

For Aiko and Kana, I think you're referring to a bug with 0.26.0. The affection amount they add when starting a new game was based on the old system (50) instead of the new average value (100) which made them hate Kei. This should be solved in 0.26.1 but if you started a game in 0.26.0, you might have to either cheat or modify the value for those girls in the save file directly to solve this.

I would like to know, when do you plan to fix the bug in the stage of obtaining Shizuru LVL 3 submission with Naomi - the game freezes and have to reboot it...
I was not aware of this bug. I've added it to the list and will debug it soon. Sorry about that.

@Daedolon
Found a new bug:
When I enter Fujiko's bedroom at night, I get the text for Aiko
Added to the list, thanks for the feedback !

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
For Aiko and Kana, I think you're referring to a bug with 0.26.0. The affection amount they add when starting a new game was based on the old system (50) instead of the new average value (100) which made them hate Kei. This should be solved in 0.26.1 but if you started a game in 0.26.0, you might have to either cheat or modify the value for those girls in the save file directly to solve this.
Yeah, it was 0.26. I just updated to 26.1 without starting over. Good to know this had already been noticed. Thanks!

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes