hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
how use teleporter ?
Yes, I would like to know as well. You were able to travel the map by double clicking.... anything changed there?
UPDATE, self answer. Apparently this is a cheat. So turn on Cheats, then you can jump again....

Dev: any reason for this?

Jul 3, 2017
Quick question. I'm trying to unlock Ryoko. I know I have to meet her at the mansion in front of it but she has yet to show up. Am I doing something wrong? Or is the game just glitching?
Look at the events list and filter on Ryoko then check the right hand panel for times/places etc.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Hey there. This game has some share/nearly ntr scenes which i found in waitress folder, is it possible not to skip them, but entirely prevent them from happening?

Reactions: bruce555

dartman51

Nov 29, 2017
I have met the lawyer Shiho, in the lingerie shop and at the batchelorette party, but she still doesn't show up on my list of girls status. How can I make that happen. Oh, and she's never in her office either.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i've read somewhere on this thread that some events can't be triggered if , you use cheat on it ?
so if there's a woman i like to enslaved here it won't happen cause of the event that should be triggered manually?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Mega:
NoFile:
Thanks for this _ I have tried to update from 0.25 and start a new game but its crashing on day one when I get on the train to go to school. Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Reactions: campfap

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
what's also the changelog of this new version?
Version: 0.26.1

General
  • Changed pool hobby trait from Relaxation to Fitness to add more variety
Bug corrections
  • Corrected incorrect girl affection when starting a new game and skipping day 1 (Thanks jamjam!)
  • Corrected bug when interacting with another girl after a date (Thanks Whionstan!)
  • Corrected affection change tooltip not displaying anymore (Thanks Meushi!)
  • Corrected bug where girl sometimes interrupted the date when their follow time expired
  • Corrected bug where pathfinding to abandoned shrine on day 7 was bugged (Thanks SimpleFapper!)
  • Corrected bug where girls would disappear during school gym event (Thanks Yume-Noun!)
Translation
  • Russian translation updated by Basilka
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem

Reactions: ghengoinghi

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Version: 0.26.1

General
  • Changed pool hobby trait from Relaxation to Fitness to add more variety
Bug corrections
  • Corrected incorrect girl affection when starting a new game and skipping day 1 (Thanks jamjam!)
  • Corrected bug when interacting with another girl after a date (Thanks Whionstan!)
  • Corrected affection change tooltip not displaying anymore (Thanks Meushi!)
  • Corrected bug where girl sometimes interrupted the date when their follow time expired
  • Corrected bug where pathfinding to abandoned shrine on day 7 was bugged (Thanks SimpleFapper!)
  • Corrected bug where girls would disappear during school gym event (Thanks Yume-Noun!)
Translation
  • Russian translation updated by Basilka
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem

okay. thank you! just one question, they haven't yet implemented the slave mode ? it stated that the doll mode can be upgraded to slave mode, is it updated in the new version?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
No that spell hasn't been implemented yet, as indicated in the .

Reactions: VolksKrieg

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Yes, I would like to know as well. You were able to travel the map by double clicking.... anything changed there?
UPDATE, self answer. Apparently this is a cheat. So turn on Cheats, then you can jump again....

Dev: any reason for this?
It's cleaner this way since there are now also spells to teleport. Once the game remaining features are completed, I'll take some time to review the tutorial and the help menu to explain things a bit better.

i've read somewhere on this thread that some events can't be triggered if , you use cheat on it ?
so if there's a woman i like to enslaved here it won't happen cause of the event that should be triggered manually?
If you cheat the obedience level, you won't be able to trigger the girls obedience events. Check the events list in game to see the required conditions of the events.

mangkanor

Oct 26, 2017
someone help me please i got the older version of this game .19.0 to 0.20.0 what should i do to update this in new version of 0.26.1 thnx in advance for the help

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
someone help me please i got the older version of this game .19.0 to 0.20.0 what should i do to update this in new version of 0.26.1 thnx in advance for the help
Delete your version and download the full version 0.26.1

3.50 star(s) 66 Votes