MGStarFire

Jul 18, 2017
Hints might very well be missing simply because development hasn't progressed that far on a character. The PC's family, Rin and her mom, your other fellow classmates, the teacher, gym teacher, the principal, and Lily I know are all pretty well-developed, but there are several characters that I don't think even have a level 1 obedience event. If you don't get a hint when talking to a girl after you have a lock icon on their obedience, it's fairly safe to assume you can't progress further. If you *do* manage to get an obedience event with a girl that doesn't give a hint, you might want to report it as a bug.
thanks

Avaren

Jun 12, 2018
@Daedolon : Good/Bad News! I have found more ways to interrupt events!
First off though a few notes:

1- The event "Lily's Plan" should have a requirement that you've brought over Rin before, as otherwise Lily is meta-gaming by knowing what Rin is.
2- "Devil Encounter" events are stack-able, and by that I mean bring a heap of girls over to Lily at the right time and you'll go through them one by one. (You just need to right-click twice and you'll go through it, and also get some visual bugs)

So, you guessed it, I brought over 4-5 girls for doll-mode-afying and the "Lily's Plan" event triggered. Then all of the girls I brought with me wanted to meet Lily and started their own "Devil's Encounter" events, meaning I missed the "Lily's Plan". Should be a simple fix by adding the same requirement that the "Lily Warning a Demon" event has ie, No girl must follow [MC].

__
EDIT:
Or perhaps not. I've discovered that the event dosen't railroad you down to the church like I thought it would, well anyway, the two notes I left should be of use to you.

Avaren

Jun 12, 2018
I see.

When we do expect the next update?
@Sayonara77
There is a sub-menu that lists the events and if they are repeatable as well as if you've seen them before. While in the game, click on the menu button that brings up save/load, quit, etc. select the events one and on the right will be filtering options.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Came across in the scenario of Christine-2 on the answer, in which "you have to be a friend with a guy Christina." If someone tells me how this state is achieved, I will be grateful:)...
I've just checked and it seems you can't be friend with Kanto before event level 2 meaning this 3 choices will never be accessible. I think CarpeNoctem made a mistake and I'll check with him asap.

For Shizuruh level 3 with Naomi, I've tried all options but it worked fine. When does your game block exactly?

@Daedolon As you probably guessed, there's another bug for you to hunt. Version 0.26.1, of course.

Anael has no sleeping room, but you still can manage her wardrobe in any public changing room (the yoga one is the closest). So, make her follow you, go there, and do what has to be done. Once you undress her, she disappears, and the game starts spewing error messages:

<missing avatar> Missing avatar image : D:\private\Glassix-0.25.2\/characters/angelA/happy/casual.png​

Because she's invisible, she can't be clicked to stop her following you. She does leave after a while, but she's still invisible the next time you meet her.

Looks like the casual.png files are absent from all angelA subdirectories.
Good catch. Anael only has work outfit. I've solved this. Thanks!

@Daedolon : Good/Bad News! I have found more ways to interrupt events!
First off though a few notes:

1- The event "Lily's Plan" should have a requirement that you've brought over Rin before, as otherwise Lily is meta-gaming by knowing what Rin is.
2- "Devil Encounter" events are stack-able, and by that I mean bring a heap of girls over to Lily at the right time and you'll go through them one by one. (You just need to right-click twice and you'll go through it, and also get some visual bugs)

So, you guessed it, I brought over 4-5 girls for doll-mode-afying and the "Lily's Plan" event triggered. Then all of the girls I brought with me wanted to meet Lily and started their own "Devil's Encounter" events, meaning I missed the "Lily's Plan". Should be a simple fix by adding the same requirement that the "Lily Warning a Demon" event has ie, No girl must follow [MC].

__
EDIT:
Or perhaps not. I've discovered that the event dosen't railroad you down to the church like I thought it would, well anyway, the two notes I left should be of use to you.
For 1. I've solved it indeed. Thanks.
For 2. I don't mind stacking many girls at once. It's up to the player :p

Not for a while yet. 0.26.1 landed only two weeks ago and 0.26 five days before that. Maybe early to mid August. We'll see how it goes.
0.27 should be out on the 31st of July. I'm trying to keep the monthly release planning on schedule even though 0.26 was delayed and summer vacation kinda mess up the usual pace. 0.27 will have less content than usual due to that.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Daedolon A couple bug reports for 0.26.1:
  • I am able to enter Utako's, Miwa's and Ryoko's apartments without the key, and it's only day 6, I haven't met Kumiko or entered the mansion yet,
  • my stamina can fall below zero with no consequences.
I've just tried to enter the rooms mentioned but they are locked. Are you sure you can enter them at night without the key? They're open during the day and lock at 10PM.
The stamina bug has been solved in 0.27, thanks!

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I wonder what the update will be for 0.27.
I'd like to see women like Atsuko, Wakana, Daisuki, Nabila and Romita worked on.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.27 should be out on the 31st of July. I'm trying to keep the monthly release planning on schedule even though 0.26 was delayed and summer vacation kinda mess up the usual pace. 0.27 will have less content than usual due to that.
This pleases my inner gigolo. ;)
Sayonara77 said:
I'd like to see women like Atsuko, Wakana, Daisuki, Nabila and Romita worked on.
While I'd personally love to see more Iyo content, some characters have been around for longer. They probably feel forgotten.

(started a new game file)
Is it possible to get Aiko to Lily without needing to use Follow/Stop/Follow? I know about running there but it still seems like you're going to take a relationship hit nonetheless. And each Follow/Stop/Follow chain decreases affection by a cumulative -4 (this I understand, anybody would feel annoyed) meaning needing to do it twice would net you -12. (-4 for first time, -8 for the next time. If I understand correctly, this nets you -12 by that point). This is a slightly silly -Affection hit, IMO.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I've just tried to enter the rooms mentioned but they are locked. Are you sure you can enter them at night without the key? They're open during the day and lock at 10PM.
I wasn't talking about the bedrooms, they work fine. I was talking about Utako's, Miwa's, and Ryoko's apartments. I shouldn't be able to enter them right from the start, I should need to advance my relationship with them a bit first.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I wonder what the update will be for 0.27.
0.27 will be a small update due to summer vacation and will simply focus on completing the girlfriend feature and adding a few extra scenes but not much more.

This pleases my inner gigolo. ;)
While I'd personally love to see more Iyo content, some characters have been around for longer. They probably feel forgotten.

(started a new game file)
Is it possible to get Aiko to Lily without needing to use Follow/Stop/Follow? I know about running there but it still seems like you're going to take a relationship hit nonetheless. And each Follow/Stop/Follow chain decreases affection by a cumulative -4 (this I understand, anybody would feel annoyed) meaning needing to do it twice would net you -12. (-4 for first time, -8 for the next time. If I understand correctly, this nets you -12 by that point). This is a slightly silly -Affection hit, IMO.
We tried to set Aiko's AI to be near the shrine on week-ends to solve this issue indeed. Maybe adding a follow time boost based on her affection level would help. I'll check what can be done.

I wasn't talking about the bedrooms, they work fine. I was talking about Utako's, Miwa's, and Ryoko's apartments. I shouldn't be able to enter them right from the start, I should need to advance my relationship with them a bit first.
Got it! I indeed found many missing key checks. This is solved in 0.27. Thanks!

Utako's room, bed sex, sex, missing images error.
Which commands and which outfit was she wearing when you tried? Would you have a debug.txt file to share (it's located in your game folder when the warning appear)

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I cleaned up the OP (there were a ton of really old version downloads) and addes linked for 26.1 full.

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
Keep having an issue after trying to interact with Sarah which is persisting throughout the game and causing some problems.
On day 2 after attending the first lesson, then walking around chatting and using "follow me" command to get obedience and friendship count up on the few girls until its time for Gym class, then going into the boys locker room, then seeing the Sarah and Hikari arguement, finishing the gym class.
After class I chat with Sarah and then when I use the "follow me" command on her for the first time there is 1 pop up with an error logged message on the right of the screen. It then also happens every time I try to us that command on her no matter what day or how far into her story/path.
The biggest problem is that by about week 3-4 there is a constant flow of those error log messages and it just covers up most of the screen and its difficult to interact with any of the girls as you can't read the chat options.
New error log message will just appear one after the other continuously sometimes for 20 seconds and then most often for 5 minutes or longer before they stop (Real time, Not game time). Doesnt seem to matter where I am on the map or who is with me at that location.
Any help or fix is apprecciated. I tried the search thread for "Sarah" to see if i could spot anything like this issue, however nothing completely relevant or having the same problem showed up on first page of search. The search function wouldnt let me go to page 2 or any others so couldnt see anything else. Thanks for any help.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
@Ironhide92 The actual error messages are logged in the debug.txt file, it would help if you quoted some of them or attached your file. However, some of the error messages logged do not contain enough data for @Daedolon to effectively debug them, so don't get your hopes up for a quick fix. Most of the messages I see are not related in any way to what I'm doing. Instead, most of them are caused by the AI trying to get the girls somewhere but failing to do so. Fortunately, those error messages are only slowing you down, not making the game unplayable - they disappear from the screen after a few seconds.

@Daedolon It would help you a lot if you could log some info about the context where the error messages occur. The whole stacktrace would be best but it would cause the debug.txt file to explode in size. On the other hand, it's not enough to log the source code location, however, as the actual bug might be caused by the code calling the function. Adding more non-error log messages at different code levels might help here, although there's also some danger of log file explosion. You can mitigate it a bit using some global flags. Say the pathfinding code raises an error that it can't find a route somewhere. Let it also enable a global flag - which the AI code will check - to log the girl's name, location, and what she's trying to do. Next time the error occurs, you know much more about its context and you have a starting point for debugging. Such a flag could be created as disabled, never written to or read from the save file, and never cleared - basically, once you trigger it, it stays enabled until you quit the game.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes