Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
I was able to trigger it (vibrator) twice for my teacher but that option has now disappeared too.
More or less the same happened here; before I bought Saiko the vibrator the option was just greyed out and unavailable, afterwards the choice disappeared altogether. For Aiko; when are the "family dinners" (where it can be triggered) supposed to take place? I tried waiting in the dining room in the evening after school for both Aiko and Kana to be present; never happens...

Reactions: rdblev

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Ironhide92 The actual error messages are logged in the debug.txt file, it would help if you quoted some of them or attached your file. However, some of the error messages logged do not contain enough data for @Daedolon to effectively debug them, so don't get your hopes up for a quick fix. Most of the messages I see are not related in any way to what I'm doing. Instead, most of them are caused by the AI trying to get the girls somewhere but failing to do so. Fortunately, those error messages are only slowing you down, not making the game unplayable - they disappear from the screen after a few seconds.

@Daedolon It would help you a lot if you could log some info about the context where the error messages occur. The whole stacktrace would be best but it would cause the debug.txt file to explode in size. On the other hand, it's not enough to log the source code location, however, as the actual bug might be caused by the code calling the function. Adding more non-error log messages at different code levels might help here, although there's also some danger of log file explosion. You can mitigate it a bit using some global flags. Say the pathfinding code raises an error that it can't find a route somewhere. Let it also enable a global flag - which the AI code will check - to log the girl's name, location, and what she's trying to do. Next time the error occurs, you know much more about its context and you have a starting point for debugging. Such a flag could be created as disabled, never written to or read from the save file, and never cleared - basically, once you trigger it, it stays enabled until you quit the game.
Yep, more logs would be helpful. It's a bit tricky to add due to recursive loops but I'll try to add more data about what the AI is exactly doing.

I've got Utako at Level 2 and Academic = 100 but I can't choose "of course". Message when try to select is "requires at least 60 in academic (100)". Is this a bug or am I missing something?
It's a bug indeed, if the number in brackets is 100, it's your current academic skill meaning it should work. I'll check what's happening, thanks for the feedback.

Using vers 27 I am getting 5 annoying results. 1) After a date the level does go above 160 towards the 200 max but when I look at it just a few moves later it is always back to 160, 2) Every time I'm at the library with Kristina I get the same repeating event of asking Utako to help us find a book. I never get the "few days later" event of Utako's result of searching for a copy at her father's home. 3) I can not seem to trigger the vibrator use for my stepmother. I was able to trigger it twice for my teacher but that option has now disappeared too. 4) Still a lot of missing image errors and times when wrong clothing is being illustrated: nude for no reason (especially Lily), Naomi not using bondage outfit when working in study, nude when using commode at school, etc. 5) I don't seem to be able to trigger Utako's wedding.
For Aiko's vibrator event, it does seem the event starter or option is missing in the code, I'll check with CarpeNoctem. For the rest, I'll add it to the debug list, thanks!

More or less the same happened here; before I bought Saiko the vibrator the option was just greyed out and unavailable, afterwards the choice disappeared altogether. For Aiko; when are the "family dinners" (where it can be triggered) supposed to take place? I tried waiting in the dining room in the evening after school for both Aiko and Kana to be present; never happens...
The option is missing indeed, I'll check that asap.

I'm confused about the dating mechanic. How do i pick up the girl i set up a date?
You just need to talk to the girl and plan a date using the option. Then on the planned day, you need to meet her and have her follow you to the dating spot. The event will trigger automatically.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I'm having an issue with the First Event at the Bathhouse with Utako not triggering. I see her in the changing room, I've even stepped in and out of the room at the appointing day(s) and time.

With Lily (odd name for a succubus) at level 2, Rin following in doll mode into the church, Aneal didn't show. It was Sunday. Did I miss something?

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
I'm having an issue with the First Event at the Bathhouse with Utako not triggering. I see her in the changing room, I've even stepped in and out of the room at the appointing day(s) and time.

With Lily (odd name for a succubus) at level 2, Rin following in doll mode into the church, Aneal didn't show. It was Sunday. Did I miss something?
All the Utako events are bugged right now

Aug 12, 2017
Version 27: In the Unlocked Gallery, a few of the girls have 3 feet (2 Right, 1 Left), when viewing the Sexy Work and Sexy Casual images.

AngeryLizard

Feb 18, 2018
I always hated updating this game, to the point where i just gave up on it like 6 versions ago. nice to see i can just download the new version in one thing rather than downloading the patch and accidentally deleting the main game like a dummy

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I always hated updating this game, to the point where i just gave up on it like 6 versions ago. nice to see i can just download the new version in one thing rather than downloading the patch and accidentally deleting the main game like a dummy
Or for someone like me, who played it for the the first 3 versions 0.01 - 0.03. A lot has changed in this game. So might have to try it out, and like you said, don't want to download, then download a million patches just to play it.

So Kudo's for the upload

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
im in day 63, utako wedding event dont start
another querçsion, I take rin to the aquatic park and the event dont start

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes