herjoh

May 31, 2017
Quick question. Does anyone know why i only can see myself on the map? When you were able to see where the girls where on the map before?

ktazok

May 16, 2017
You need to buy a power for this.
At the start of the game you only now the localisation of people you know that are near you.

padder

May 5, 2018
Good game. I dreamt in VN after playing this, not about this game, but a diffrent dream, where in the dream sometimes the dream would stop and i would have 2 choises. :D Means it sticks with you, I guess.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
does anyone have any mod link or any console code?
There are already some cheats included in the game: affection and obedience for the girls can be set and for MC there are some things in 'General', 'Skills' and 'Grades' that can be set (My Status).

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
how to patch that? was tryed to patch for version 0.27.1 and was miserably failled , someone can explain with some detail how to do that please.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
how to patch that? was tryed to patch for version 0.27.1 and was miserably failled , someone can explain with some detail how to do that please.
just extract everything in the patch zip to the game folder and overwrite any files it asks to

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
wish they hadn't removed the old mega links, one was a folder that was updated with all the upgrade patches
what? why did they do that? the URL still leads to the folder with the upgrade patches, and it's being kept up to date, as well

I have the URL bookmarked still, if I'm allowed to share it, I will (not too clear on the rules for posting links yet)

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
strange was do that it have replaced and still telling me my version wasthe previous one fo the public and the patch are the right one
total failure again

gears

Aug 27, 2016
what? why did they do that? the URL still leads to the folder with the upgrade patches, and it's being kept up to date, as well

I have the URL bookmarked still, if I'm allowed to share it, I will (not too clear on the rules for posting links yet)

no clue why it was done, someone thought it would be a good idea to tidy up the original post. if you don't mind either please post link if you are allowed (I assume you are) or please PM me with the mega link

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The mega link you guys are referring to is the same one Ric posted and no longer has older patches in it so...

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes