Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The mega link you guys are referring to is the same one Ric posted and no longer has older patches in it so...
So I wrote a long time ago that the link is one and it is constantly updated.
Old versions dont make sense to save. Too many patches cause additional errors, especially if the base version has changed crucially. In addition, storing obsolete versions is not convenient. They are not relevant and take up space. Dont forget that the link is primarily for patrons that dont need to retain outdated versions

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
So I wrote a long time ago that the link is one and it is constantly updated.
Old versions dont make sense to save. Too many patches cause additional errors, especially if the base version has changed crucially. In addition, storing obsolete versions is not convenient. They are not relevant and take up space. Dont forget that the link is primarily for patrons that dont need to retain outdated versions
I am 100% in agreement with you and its that same thinking that causes me to remove older patches from the OP

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
no clue why it was done, someone thought it would be a good idea to tidy up the original post. if you don't mind either please post link if you are allowed (I assume you are) or please PM me with the mega link
alright, after reading what the others said, I double checked my link, and it is indeed just 0.27 and 0.27.1

I'll look into maybe uploading the patches myself, separately, if there is really that much call for them

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Seems like dates do not work. I take Rin on a date, arrive at the destined place and the specified hour and nothing happens. I wait there with the girl and the only thing I eventually receive is that "I forgot my date". Weird.

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Seems like dates do not work. I take Rin on a date, arrive at the destined place and the specified hour and nothing happens. I wait there with the girl and the only thing I eventually receive is that "I forgot my date". Weird.
You have to make the girl follow you to the date locale and arrive within one hour or specified time.

Mal1

Sep 26, 2017
Does anybody know why Lily won't accept any offerings when I bring new girls? The new girl and Lilly just stand there side by side, I have tired lots of different times on Sunday.

D

Deleted member 207364

Okay, it actually did take 10 minutes. New problem: I am unzipping it. It has taken hours to get to 67%, then it just stops.
Try using 7zip or winrar. I'm not sure what the issue is, this is just a suggestion.

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
How do I get to the girlfriend stage anyone? I can't seem to get my affection past 160
Im pretty sure GF just like suspicion is not fully implemented. Your supposed to go on dates to raise affection over 160... but the game will eventually drop it back down to 160. If you change the files to drop affection needed for GF to 160 the option won't appear.

On another note I've been rolling with max suspicion since like day 20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
You have to make the girl follow you to the date locale and arrive within one hour or specified time.
Och, so I am not the only one who has problem with Rin date....
I made her follow me just like with three girls before her and she is not behaving like girl on a date :(

eike2000

May 9, 2017
sorry i need help!, v27.0 and v27.1 i click on icon but it do nothing, just apear loading cursor and loading... laoding... loading... nomore (still loading), i have to use taskmanager to shutdown progress. I use win8.1, just reinstall windows, i didnt know that what was missing?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes