Mikilande

May 21, 2018
go to glassix/data
edit file events. xml
search "classmateApact"
Delete the entire row
save
Thanks for your answer!
But when should the game be modified and at what level and at what time (0, 1, 2, 3 or 4)?
------------------------
Merci de ta réponse ! Mais à quel moment faut-il faire la modification et à quel niveau du jeu et à quel moment (0, 1, 2, 3 ou 4) ???

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for your answer!
But when should the game be modified and at what level and at what time (0, 1, 2, 3 or 4)?
------------------------
Merci de ta réponse ! Mais à quel moment faut-il faire la modification et à quel niveau du jeu et à quel moment (0, 1, 2, 3 ou 4) ???
You can do that at anytime. And you must be at sunday, the abandoned shrine, and lily lv2
Changing only disable the Rin requirement ( which i believe causing bug )

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
SO, I've played this game before, but it was kinda long ago (around 0.19 version I think).
From what I can remember you could repeat the teaser events when the girls had 0 or 1 lvl of obedience so the grind at those levels wouldn't be so annoying.
I was plying the latest version today but I couldn't repeat the events. So for example, the scene with Aiko in the kitchen, or Hikari in the bathroom would only show once at 0, and then never again.
So, am I remembering incorrectly? Did the dev changed this? Or is it a bug maybe?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
SO, I've played this game before, but it was kinda long ago (around 0.19 version I think).
From what I can remember you could repeat the teaser events when the girls had 0 or 1 lvl of obedience so the grind at those levels wouldn't be so annoying.
I was plying the latest version today but I couldn't repeat the events. So for example, the scene with Aiko in the kitchen, or Hikari in the bathroom would only show once at 0, and then never again.
So, am I remembering incorrectly? Did the dev changed this? Or is it a bug maybe?
tease event is unique. some girls have have more, but all are one time only

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I'm including the debug file, missing avatars, among other few things there...

The version is crunched 0.27 patched to 0.27.1

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "bbnn, poste: 1017948, membre: 509979"] Vous pouvez le faire à tout moment. Et vous devez être à dimanche, le sanctuaire abandonné, et LV2 lys
La modification ne désactivez l'exigence Rin (qui je crois bug causant) [/ QUOTE]

Depuis que je suis en 27.1 l'événement Lilyplan ne se déclenche plus ni le premier événement de la quête du livre secret et aucune trace d'ANAEL !!!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Another thing: I don't have Lily in my girls list in the game, what I should do to make her appear there to track her ?

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Depuis que je suis en 27.1 l'événement Lilyplan ne se déclenche plus ni le premier événement de la quête du livre secret et aucune trace d'ANAEL !!!

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "bbnn, poste: 1017948, membre: 509979"] Vous pouvez le faire à tout moment. Et vous devez être à dimanche, le sanctuaire abandonné, et LV2 lys
La modification ne désactivez l'exigence Rin (qui je crois bug causant) [/ QUOTE]

do as i said. the lily event will trigger

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes