Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
I took Lily to a Women's changing room with the intent of having Lily wear her "swimsuit" as her Casual outfit, but the game wouldn't let me because it said Lily did not have any swimsuit or underwear sets. Please let me make Lily streak!
She doesn't have any underwear or swimsuit images (if you use the glasses on her, you'll discover she's "going commando" under her casual dress), but you can get her to walk around naked, at least by editing the savegame file (in the "saves" folder) as described earlier:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I had founded a lot of hope on this game, that I found it really great, but I have the impression and I hope that I am wrong that the founders of the game threw in the towel because more one advances in the versions and more I meet bugs and the claims are not respected...

drew

May 19, 2017
I...you...you can read, right? It says quite explicitly that it's only v0.27.1, and there's no [Completed] tag on it, among other evidence it's not done
Obviously I say it with sarcasm, I know this game since 2015 more or less and still does not go in half, that is worrisome

babak001

Jan 30, 2018
[QUOTE = "thegreatmikey، پست: 1010389، عضو: 401062"] به [/ QUOTE]
If you poke around the main menu, you can cheat your stats with the girls, but be warned, some scenes only happen at lower obedience levels.
You can share the latest save your game ? thank you

drew

May 19, 2017
pretty sure there are slower out there
Yeah, or just abandoned , but the fact with this game is that is still unfinished , the models and the gameplay got old and isn't so much attrctive for ppl, is like the old Illusion models for play darkness ... what i mean is that they should finish this game already and work in the second part with another idea in mind,,, 3 years are enough,,,,

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
To be completely honest, I haven't played the game since version 0.12 before the start of the AI for the girls. At that time there was a roadmap that included all the things that have been added, plus some things left to be finished. I did work a bit on the English language files after that as I liked the game and wanted it to at least be readable English. But I have not played in a long time as each version seemed to add more features that added more bugs to be fixed. It is a very ambitious project and I think it will be great fun to play when it is done, and it should have a high replayability factor as the game is very large and I don't know if you will be able to see everything in one go.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I try to start lily plan quest but it said gallery must be completed ... what is that gallery !!!

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah, or just abandoned , but the fact with this game is that is still unfinished , the models and the gameplay got old and isn't so much attrctive for ppl, is like the old Illusion models for play darkness ... what i mean is that they should finish this game already and work in the second part with another idea in mind,,, 3 years are enough,,,,
it got updated monthly ? and old models and gameplay ? please, many of us still play games with 10 or 20 years old

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
To be completely honest, I haven't played the game since version 0.12 before the start of the AI for the girls. At that time there was a roadmap that included all the things that have been added, plus some things left to be finished. I did work a bit on the English language files after that as I liked the game and wanted it to at least be readable English. But I have not played in a long time as each version seemed to add more features that added more bugs to be fixed. It is a very ambitious project and I think it will be great fun to play when it is done, and it should have a high replayability factor as the game is very large and I don't know if you will be able to see everything in one go.
And thanks for your help at that time ;)

I'm aware the game has a lot of things which need to be fixed. The last couple versions have been new features mainly and with new features come new bugs. I've corrected some but there's still more. I'm not planning to abandon the game and I don't understand why people think so since I've been releasing monthly new version for 3 years now. I'm not planning to leave the game buggy either but I can only work on reported bug since I don't play the whole game myself with each new feature so a lot of bugs escape my sight. The final version will hopefully be bug free with cleaner girl outfits and no missing images.

However we ARE reaching the end of the needed features now meaning the end of the game too. This month update will focus on the slave mode to allow the bad endings access and should be the last new big feature of the game. Once done, I'll work on the endings for the girls then I'll check with my patrons if they want more girls/events/stuff in game or if I just focus on my next game.

So I still have a few more months of work to complete all the endings for all the girls and we'll see from there. Since half the girls are the work of CarpeNoctem, if I focus on a new game, it would still be possible for the game to be updated until CarpeNoctem completes his girls (and with the amount he prepared, it might take some time. However we don't have to complete all of them so we'll see with patrons too).

0.28 should be released in a few days.

drew

May 19, 2017
And thanks for your help at that time ;)

I'm aware the game has a lot of things which need to be fixed. The last couple versions have been new features mainly and with new features come new bugs. I've corrected some but there's still more. I'm not planning to abandon the game and I don't understand why people think so since I've been releasing monthly new version for 3 years now. I'm not planning to leave the game buggy either but I can only work on reported bug since I don't play the whole game myself with each new feature so a lot of bugs escape my sight. The final version will hopefully be bug free with cleaner girl outfits and no missing images.

However we ARE reaching the end of the needed features now meaning the end of the game too. This month update will focus on the slave mode to allow the bad endings access and should be the last new big feature of the game. Once done, I'll work on the endings for the girls then I'll check with my patrons if they want more girls/events/stuff in game or if I just focus on my next game.

So I still have a few more months of work to complete all the endings for all the girls and we'll see from there. Since half the girls are the work of CarpeNoctem, if I focus on a new game, it would still be possible for the game to be updated until CarpeNoctem completes his girls (and with the amount he prepared, it might take some time. However we don't have to complete all of them so we'll see with patrons too).

0.28 should be released in a few days.

What you have just done is the incentive for players not to stop playing this game, rarely seen in this way responds to a creator of any game, thanks seriously. I have complained about the time it takes the game in development because it seems too long, but if what you just wrote is true and you still want to work in the game you can take for granted my help in patreon, this is needed to have faith, since I have paid for a long time games to help the cause and 90% have abandoned or are waiting. Keep up the work, while you finish it, you have my approval, make an effort!

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes