Ananas

Aug 19, 2017
Hey ! I cannot get more than 160 as affection. Is that a bug ? What can I do to progess until 200 ? thanks !

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi guys,

Just to let you know I'm working on 0.28 and will solve most bugs reported here. So far, I have those in my list :
- Affection resetting to 160 after a few days
- Missing Saiko sexy work vibrator images
- Max suspicion event not triggering
- Missing Aiko diner event for the vibrator option
- Missing image for Utako emancipation event

Some reports here I'm not sure are bugs. I'd like some of you to tell me if it's working fine for them (thus only a problem on the player side) :
- Can't trigger dates
- Can't trigger Lily's plan event
- Can't trigger offering to Lily events

Thanks for the feedback as always!

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I
Hi guys,

Just to let you know I'm working on 0.28 and will solve most bugs reported here. So far, I have those in my list :
- Affection resetting to 160 after a few days
- Missing Saiko sexy work vibrator images
- Max suspicion event not triggering
- Missing Aiko diner event for the vibrator option
- Missing image for Utako emancipation event

Some reports here I'm not sure are bugs. I'd like some of you to tell me if it's working fine for them (thus only a problem on the player side) :
- Can't trigger dates
- Can't trigger Lily's plan event
- Can't trigger offering to Lily events

Thanks for the feedback as always!
i'm sure lily's plan event is a bug because it works well when i modify the events file
never encouter lily offering bug
There may be date bug. Sometime it can't trigger. not sure
plus missing image for anael bed sex
and anael appeal at start of each day, regarless where you are, asking about the spell ( i think it's only trigger at the church)

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
about lili offering, one time it doesn't trigger but i remember she asked about someone slutty last week, and when i give her someone sluttier it trigger well. So not sure about bug or not
Utako's emanc event doesn't trigger, the casual sexy outfit don't work

Mar 25, 2018
hi @Daedolon ...do you mind checking the other missing images as well? i.e., the toilet scenes for wakana, etc.; the job scenes also has some missing images, didn't checked all but the library job definitely has some missing images; the beach scene with yatsumi also has missing images; okimi bed sex scene also has missing images; also, since the player can edit the obedience level through cheat, they can make all girl level 4 obedience so there would be a lot of missing images for most of them...just an idea but maybe if the girl is not yet playable, lock the level so that it can't proceed to the next and lastly travelling by double-clicking on a location doesn't work for the shrine in 0.27.1, it was working fine on previous versions...thank you for making such an enjoyable game

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Glassix version 27,1 :

- Can't trigger dates.
- Can't trigger Lily's plan event.
- Can't trigger offering to Lily events.
- Still a lot of missing images.
- Missing SAIKO sexy work vibrator image.
- Bachelorette party UTAKO does not go off.
- AIKO vibrator event does not trigger.

stanleyjeli

Apr 18, 2018
Version: 0.26.0

General
  • Added new dating feature
  • Affection now caps at 200
  • Affection can only rise above 160 after a successful date
  • Added a daily affection gain if affection is below 100 and girl has not been ignored
  • Removed bus travel time delay (was 20% slower than walking before)
New sex options
  • Kristina level 4
  • Added new H options for jobs
Bug corrections
  • Corrected affection reduction tooltip not showing (Thanks CarpeNoctem!)
  • Corrected underwear outfit not showing when selected (Thanks Ronce!)
  • Prevented fainting event from triggering if player has an objective to avoid crashing the current event (Thanks Bill Wong!)
  • Disabled events interruption when player has an objective (Thanks Bill Wong!)
  • Fixed wrong swimsuit displayed at home (Thanks Ronce!)
  • Corrected a bug where followers would not appear directly after teleportation, riding the bus or taking a taxi
  • Added missing Kristina level 1 event images
Version: 0.26.0

General
  • Added new dating feature
  • Affection now caps at 200
  • Affection can only rise above 160 after a successful date
  • Added a daily affection gain if affection is below 100 and girl has not been ignored
  • Removed bus travel time delay (was 20% slower than walking before)
New sex options
  • Kristina level 4
  • Added new H options for jobs
Bug corrections
  • Corrected affection reduction tooltip not showing (Thanks CarpeNoctem!)
  • Corrected underwear outfit not showing when selected (Thanks Ronce!)
  • Prevented fainting event from triggering if player has an objective to avoid crashing the current event (Thanks Bill Wong!)
  • Disabled events interruption when player has an objective (Thanks Bill Wong!)
  • Fixed wrong swimsuit displayed at home (Thanks Ronce!)
  • Corrected a bug where followers would not appear directly after teleportation, riding the bus or taking a taxi
  • Added missing Kristina level 1 event images
after succesfull date and become couple.. the affection level drop again from 200 to 160 and she start saying she doesnt have a boyfriend.. i dont know if it bug or not just curious as i read other post said that the affection wont drop after she become your girl.

Aug 12, 2017
I have tried to date a few them and nothing happens. Just says date with this person to go here at what time. But then on that day, at the times given.. the button has reset itself and there isn't a date planned.

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
I've started again with version 27.1 (after playing v24) and I can't seem to trigger Anael. I've met her on the first occasion, got Lily to level 2, taken Rin to see Lily for doll mode and finally taken Rin to the church for sex either with or without using doll mode. Whatever I try I can visit the church and there is no Anael. Does she materialise somewhere else instead of the church when the spell is broken? I've tried going back through my saves to no joy, any idea to what I have missed?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I've started again with version 27.1 (after playing v24) and I can't seem to trigger Anael. I've met her on the first occasion, got Lily to level 2, taken Rin to see Lily for doll mode and finally taken Rin to the church for sex either with or without using doll mode. Whatever I try I can visit the church and there is no Anael. Does she materialise somewhere else instead of the church when the spell is broken? I've tried going back through my saves to no joy, any idea to what I have missed?
you haven't missed anything. It's a bug.
a requirement of "lily plan" event can't be fullfill

Reactions: Flood

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hi,
I started the game several times and I have exactly the same problem !!!!

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
The game blocks with the passage of RYOKO and the carrot to level 3 in the Manor.
I started the game several times and I still have the same problem, even changing days!!!

vqi70778

Jan 25, 2018
I encounted a very simple "missing image" bug.
At the end of Yatsumi's daily bath event I got
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> C:\[game directory]\Glassix/scenes/dailybath (7).png

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes