alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Enjoying the new content, but there is a bit of a slow down I didn't notice in previous versions when going to the city map and using the teleport to slave spell fades to black never to fade back in, had to go into my taskbar and hit the X on the preview image to get out of it.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
naomi bed blowjob image missing
PS: how to reduce suspicion actively? or must wait to drop?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Enjoying the new content, but there is a bit of a slow down I didn't notice in previous versions when going to the city map and using the teleport to slave spell fades to black never to fade back in, had to go into my taskbar and hit the X on the preview image to get out of it.
There's also a freeze as soon as you enter the gallery.
Got it, I'll solve this in next patch. Thanks for the feedback.

PS: how to reduce suspicion actively? or must wait to drop?
Currently, no way to reduce suspicion besides waiting. I'll add a spell and maybe a way to reduce it with money too to give more liberty.

Reactions: nihau

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Got it, I'll solve this in next patch. Thanks for the feedback.
All bed blowjob images are missing
There's a mismatch between the daily bed blowjob filenames & the animation calls to them in Glassix\data\events.xml
The files are named like: dailybjbed (#).png
The xml animation calls have a space: animation="dailybj bed"

Need to edit Glassix\data\events.xml to remove this space (i.e. animation="dailybjbed").

Copying the edited version attached to Glassix\data\events.xml should fix the problem.

Reactions: rdblev

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
THANK YOU for Patch 0.28, now the game works very well!

But there is now a major problem with the SUSPICION!!!!

However, I avoided sex outside, but many scenes are public so it is difficult to do otherwise...

I'm between LEVEL 2 and 3 when the Lilyplan event has been triggered and I can't advance further in the game because the SUSPICION is too strong.
I need to move on with KRISTINA when she is in her shop to have the first event of the quest for the secret book, YATSUMI at the beach, etc.... BUT I KILL ME despite all my ploys, because it's sex in public.
What is the solution? because the SUSPICION decreases only by one point per day !!!

-----------------------

MERCI pour le Patch 0.28, maintenant le jeu fonctionne très bien !

Mais il y a maintenant un problème majeur avec la SUSPICION !!!

J'ai pourtant évité le sexe dehors, mais beaucoup de scènes sont publiques donc il est difficile de faire autrement...

Je suis entre le NIVEAU 2 et 3 quand l'événement Lilyplan a été déclenché et Impossible d'avancer plus loin dans le jeu car la SUSPICION est trop forte.
J'ai besoin d'avancer avec KRISTINA quand elle est dans sa boutique pour avoir le premier événement de la quête du livre secret, YATSUMI à la plage, etc... MAIS JE ME FAIT TUER malgré tous mes stratagèmes, car c'est du sexe en public.
Quelle est la solution ? car la SUSPICION diminue seulement d'un point par jour !!!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
zzzz.jpg
Bug?
If you make the doll mode, then the order is undressed, then cancel the doll mode. The (any) girl will be stripped constantly, regardless of what she does (and in the days that follow). If she undressed in the presence of someone this also does not bother anyone.
+
in some scenes the image of the girl is forked (on different girls in different locations)

Mad Doc

Mar 14, 2018
THANK YOU for Patch 0.28, now the game works very well!

But there is now a major problem with the SUSPICION!!!!

However, I avoided sex outside, but many scenes are public so it is difficult to do otherwise...

I'm between LEVEL 2 and 3 when the Lilyplan event has been triggered and I can't advance further in the game because the SUSPICION is too strong.
I need to move on with KRISTINA when she is in her shop to have the first event of the quest for the secret book, YATSUMI at the beach, etc.... BUT I KILL ME despite all my ploys, because it's sex in public.
What is the solution? because the SUSPICION decreases only by one point per day !!!

-----------------------

MERCI pour le Patch 0.28, maintenant le jeu fonctionne très bien !

Mais il y a maintenant un problème majeur avec la SUSPICION !!!

J'ai pourtant évité le sexe dehors, mais beaucoup de scènes sont publiques donc il est difficile de faire autrement...

Je suis entre le NIVEAU 2 et 3 quand l'événement Lilyplan a été déclenché et Impossible d'avancer plus loin dans le jeu car la SUSPICION est trop forte.
J'ai besoin d'avancer avec KRISTINA quand elle est dans sa boutique pour avoir le premier événement de la quête du livre secret, YATSUMI à la plage, etc... MAIS JE ME FAIT TUER malgré tous mes stratagèmes, car c'est du sexe en public.
Quelle est la solution ? car la SUSPICION diminue seulement d'un point par jour !!!
You can modify the save game file to lower suspicion back to 0. I use save game editor online works easier for me . Some people use notepad +. Always save copy of original file in case you mess something up. This should help with game play till developer fixes problem. Suspicion is towards the beginning of the save file list.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can modify the save game file to lower suspicion back to 0. I use save game editor online works easier for me . Some people use notepad +. Always save copy of original file in case you mess something up. This should help with game play till developer fixes problem. Suspicion is towards the beginning of the save file list.
I think he means a non cheat way, not all of us like to use the available cheat methods. Those who don't would rather be able to play the game as it was intended to be played, which isn't possible after a certain point due to the public nature of some characters' obedience events at certain levels and with the suspicion mechanic the way it is. Having said that, I am not one of them and cheat my way up the second I get a chance due to certain aspects that were just too difficult to get around last time I played normally, which was something like ten releases ago at this point.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes