Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.28fix

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C46221F8465FCC8DAF75736085429546C0D6C132&xl=3550251763&dn=Glassix+_0.28.torrent

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
for version 0.28
0.28 fix
main change - small bugfix (0.5mb)

the file not archived. After downloading, place it in the game folder in the folder "datа" with replacement
Glassix/data

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
for version 0.28
0.28 fix
main change - small bugfix (0.5mb)

the file not archived. After downloading, place it in the game folder in the folder "datа" with replacement
Glassix/data
Which bugs does it fix?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Which bugs does it fix?
"daily bj bed_fix"
Does anyone have the latest walkthrough?
The walkthrough for version 0.25 is in the torrent distribution #2395.
but it's best to use the built-in "walkthrough". In the upper corner of the screen (there where save / load there is a field "Events list") there all the events are registered and what is needed for their fulfillment

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm running 0.28 and all the first level obedience event schedules are messed up. An example of this is Rin going to the art room at 3:03pm and triggering the event despite being out of the time frame in which it is supposed to take place. I skipped it the second time it happened and went for it at the correct time on my own.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I'm running 0.28 and all the first level obedience event schedules are messed up. An example of this is Rin going to the art room at 3:03pm and triggering the event despite being out of the time frame in which it is supposed to take place. I skipped it the second time it happened and went for it at the correct time on my own.
This was in previous versions. Some events can be launched earlier in time. It is enough to come to the right place on the right day (working days / weekends). But some of the events do not work. Also missing some images. In certain places the game stops responding to commands. For example, the function to sleep with a girl (with parameters 200/200) causes a hangup and requires a forced shutdown of the game

Twice

May 7, 2017
every saturday / sunday still have to bring girl to the demon? long time not playing this game
is there a way to make it auto without go there ?
sometime i always forgot go there and restart the game again :(

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
every saturday / sunday still have to bring girl to the demon? long time not playing this game
is there a way to make it auto without go there ?
sometime i always forgot go there and restart the game again :(
After you met Anael (the Angel) and warn Lily about her, you can start influencing Lily with your glasses and she no longer requires a sacrifice each weekend. You can still bring girls to her to activate the doll mode for them if you want.
Until that happens, you still have to bring her a sacrifice each weekend.

Reactions: Snowsexxx32

Gabbynaru

Sep 19, 2017
Are the sex scenes the exact same for all females still? That thing's been really off-putting when I played it in the past. Which is a shame, cause this game is really nice otherwise.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In other news, trying to get all of the hints before their associated events, as they are meant to be gotten, is still a major pain with cheat warping when you forget to save. I'm doing it just for completion sake and I keep warping in the room for the next event before I get the chance to grab the hint. I've been careful so far around characters like Kana, who has multiple consecutive events in one room, but I always manage to warp in at the worst possible moment and I didn't save even once despite not being forced to overwrite my old save. This one is all on me, I'm just venting at my own idiocy. Note to self, DO NOT enter the room with a character that has a big yellow star on her location on the map unless I already grabbed the hint for that level. I just got all the way to warning Lily and immediately screwed up by warping right into her first event.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are the sex scenes the exact same for all females still? That thing's been really off-putting when I played it in the past. Which is a shame, cause this game is really nice otherwise.
They aren't all the same and they haven't been as long as I've been playing. For reference, my first build was 0.12

3.50 star(s) 66 Votes