Mikilande

May 21, 2018
You can modify the save game file to lower suspicion back to 0. I use save game editor online works easier for me . Some people use notepad +. Always save copy of original file in case you mess something up. This should help with game play till developer fixes problem. Suspicion is towards the beginning of the save file list.
Thanks for the info.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
There is always a BUG with RYOKO at the Manor at the passage of Level 3 (Evening meal + carrot).
After the scene the game is blocked and we can no longer access the characters!!!!!

RicardoMX

Aug 11, 2017
There is always a BUG with RYOKO at the Manor at the passage of Level 3 (Evening meal + carrot).
After the scene the game is blocked and we can no longer access the characters!!!!!
It's not a bug, you must follow the avalible path to meet Mitsuko

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
It activate a (nearly inescapable) bad ending ( being shot down by sniper) plus some other changes
sadly, no new girl done

jamjam

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks for 0.28.

when i use slave mode to obedience level 0~3, i can see event obedience level 1~4. is it programmed? or bug?
(rin & ayumi level 2~4 events are normally activated)
and after obedience level up event, when girl is on event area, in map mode, star appears.

even suspicion is 100, i didn't see suspicion event(talk to girl who is over level 3 obedience when suspicion is over 80), so nun doesn't appears.
so i recommend DON'T TALK TO GIRL WHO IS OVER LEVEL 3 OBEDIENCE until developer add some suspicion down events.

Maxo

Sep 23, 2017
Small question the events like for Aiko and other perso (An ordinary day: cooking, An ordinary day: the dinner and other) are no longer available once done while they have several choices of level of obedience so I asks if bug or normal?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Small question the events like for Aiko and other perso (An ordinary day: cooking, An ordinary day: the dinner and other) are no longer available once done while they have several choices of level of obedience so I asks if bug or normal?
teaser event is one time only

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
I haven't been keeping up with the development much, but was a reason for the Sexy Clothes/Underwear being removed? I remember it was in the last build I played, I think 2.5 or something, but it wasn't in 2.7 or 2.8.

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Anyone having the affection resetting to 160 bug still with 0.28? Tried it on both a patched version and a new install, same probelm. :p

Reactions: rdblev

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Anyone having the affection resetting to 160 bug still with 0.28? Tried it on both a patched version and a new install, same probelm.
What's the problem? All have a maximum of 160. You can raise only by dating. (ask the girl about dating)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Should the ability to alter a girl's wardrobe be disappearing with slave mode? I have a save where I saved right after trying it out on Hikari. I brought her back to her room since I had previously altered all girls to wear clothes that didn't have art at the time, so she was essentially walking around naked without actually walking around naked. When I got back to her room, there was no wardrobe option. It is specifically slave mode girls that are missing wardrobe management.

Maxo

Sep 23, 2017
OK thank you bbnn to confirm my doubts but it would be possible to modify these events to get them back without having to edit it save or having unlock the gallery ?

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone having the affection resetting to 160 bug still with 0.28? Tried it on both a patched version and a new install, same probelm. :p
Yes - I had 3 girls up to the 180 - 192 range after a few weeks of dating. Was hoping to hit the 200 mark on my next date to discover they went back to 160. I also noticed that my stepmother and sister could be slept with (girl friends) without reaching 200. The reverting back to 160 seems to take longer now but still happens.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes