Ric

Oct 21, 2016
sorry i need help!, v27.0 and v27.1 i click on icon but it do nothing, just apear loading cursor and loading... laoding... loading... nomore (still loading), i have to use taskmanager to shutdown progress. I use win8.1, just reinstall windows, i didnt know that what was missing?
This may be due to a lack of computer memory (you need to make sure that the computer's parameters meet the requirements of the game). also can help reboot computer.
But more likely you have an error while updating the game. It's better to remove the game and download the full version again. 0.27.1

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Still same problem I try to update for 0.2.7.1 it replaces files but when I launch the game, the version are yet the previous one, that patch are useless.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Still same problem I try to update for 0.2.7.1 it replaces files but when I launch the game, the version are yet the previous one, that patch are useless.
patch working, probably you did not manage to update correctly

Reactions: Pif paf

Gtogtz

Dec 27, 2017
Still cannot get the Aiko optional dinner event. Ive tried and tried night after night. Anyone have anything that worked for them?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
When I start the game the first time there is no info about version and I don't have any saves.
I must quit the game and start again to have all the infoi uploaded.
I have win 10 pro

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
how mc have fun with hikari and hanae in the acuatic park? I do the previus options, but continues in grey.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I think i found a bug: lily plan can't trigger because "gallery must have been completed" it must be sth like "rin demon encounter must have been completed"
classmateApact triggered=1 can't be found
So I temporary delete that and it work correctly
Ps: Rin alreadly have doll state

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I think i found a bug: lily plan can't trigger because "gallery must have been completed" it must be sth like "rin demon encounter must have been completed"
classmateApact triggered=1 can't be found
So I temporary delete that and it work correctly
Ps: Rin alreadly have doll state
I have the same problem as you. Can you explain clearly, step by step and as simply as possible what you have done to correct the problem?

Thank you in advance.

Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
For Aiko's vibrator event, it does seem the event starter or option is missing in the code, I'll check with CarpeNoctem. For the rest, I'll add it to the debug list, thanks!

The option is missing indeed, I'll check that asap.
Saiko's vibrator event sort of works now in 27.1, but it still gives "missing image" errors. As for Aiko's; I havent tried it yet; where and when is it supposed to trigger?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have a few error messages during gameplay, not only missed image errors. Where can I upload the log file/trace file to be seen by the developer?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I have the same problem as you. Can you explain clearly, step by step and as simply as possible what you have done to correct the problem?

Thank you in advance.
go to glassix/data
edit file events. xml
search "classmateApact"
Delete the entire row
save

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
is there any last ver walkthrough?
It's been transferred into glassix wiki, you can find the link in the OP, that means: first page , before first post. The link to the walk through from the game targets patreon only content

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes