LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
@Daedolon : Please check the script-code for the Yatsumi bath blowjob-scene. I got an error-message with images not found although the images for this scene are in her folder (dailybath 40 - 45).

Avaren

Jun 12, 2018
@Daedolon : You can interrupt events by searching rooms as your forced down the path (Was able to not meet Mitsuko doing this, although I was still forced down the path until you reach the end).

Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
V 26.1:
On my first date the girl is strangly dressed :coldsweat:
some errors
<0> fn:getRandomLocation([@building="onsen"][@type="street" or @type="shared" or @type="restaurant" or @type="diningroom"]) - No room found
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> G:\game\Glassix\/scenes/waitressC/story (6).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> G:\game\Glassix\/scenes/waitressC/story (6).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> G:\game\Glassix\/scenes/waitressC/story (7).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> G:\game\Glassix\/scenes/waitressC/story (7).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> G:\game\Glassix\/scenes/waitressC/story (8).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> G:\game\Glassix\/scenes/waitressC/story (8).png

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Is this game similar to Corruption (Mr.C)?
Is Lily and Anael the only non-human girls in the series?

dickballsdick13

Nov 23, 2017
Could someone please point me to the full download for the full mac version? It doesn't need to be the most recent. Every link I find seems to be dead, and there's a lot of posts to sort through which is confusing.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
@Daedolon Another bug with 0.26.1 for you. Assume you have, say, $1000 in your account. Go to the lingerie shop in the downtown mall, choose a product and click the "Buy" button rapidly a few times. You only get one item (which makes sense since they're unique) yet you're charged for several. You should only be charged for one, or the pointer should move to a different item and you should be buying it on the next click.

I haven't tried other shops. I assume all unique item shops would have this bug.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Daedolon : Please check the script-code for the Yatsumi bath blowjob-scene. I got an error-message with images not found although the images for this scene are in her folder (dailybath 40 - 45).
Got it, thanks for the feedback!

@Daedolon : You can interrupt events by searching rooms as your forced down the path (Was able to not meet Mitsuko doing this, although I was still forced down the path until you reach the end).
Good catch, it shouldn't work like this indeed. I'll look into it.

V 26.1:
On my first date the girl is strangly dressed :coldsweat:
some errors
<0> fn:getRandomLocation([@building="onsen"][@type="street" or @type="shared" or @type="restaurant" or @type="diningroom"]) - No room found
Lol, the cloth layer is stretched for some reasons. Not sure I'll be able to reproduce it but I'll add it to the debug list. THanks :p

@Daedolon Another bug with 0.26.1 for you. Assume you have, say, $1000 in your account. Go to the lingerie shop in the downtown mall, choose a product and click the "Buy" button rapidly a few times. You only get one item (which makes sense since they're unique) yet you're charged for several. You should only be charged for one, or the pointer should move to a different item and you should be buying it on the next click.

I haven't tried other shops. I assume all unique item shops would have this bug.
The code is indeed shared between all stores so this bugs should affect everything. I'll solve this in 0.27. Thanks for letting me know as always :p

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
The code is indeed shared between all stores so this bugs should affect everything. I'll solve this in 0.27. Thanks for letting me know as always :p
Just keep in mind that it's only a bug if the item you're buying is unique: you should be able to buy 20 candies in a conbini this way.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
@Daedolon As you probably guessed, there's another bug for you to hunt. Version 0.26.1, of course.

Anael has no sleeping room, but you still can manage her wardrobe in any public changing room (the yoga one is the closest). So, make her follow you, go there, and do what has to be done. Once you undress her, she disappears, and the game starts spewing error messages:

<missing avatar> Missing avatar image : D:\private\Glassix-0.25.2\/characters/angelA/happy/casual.png​

Because she's invisible, she can't be clicked to stop her following you. She does leave after a while, but she's still invisible the next time you meet her.

Looks like the casual.png files are absent from all angelA subdirectories.

Jul 3, 2017

Try clicking buy when the shop is empty, you still get charged :)

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
I *think* (when I've been getting it at least) it's an exception that occurs when you have a character follow you and the game doesn't account for them being off the routine they're supposed to be following. It happens constantly when I have Sarah follow me places. As soon as I release her, I get that message with every action I take for about an hour of game time, until (I assume) she's back doing her usual thing. It's really all my own guesswork, but it almost always happens for me when I have someone follow me, and occasionally when I engage them in sexual acts that take a long time.

MGStarFire

Jul 18, 2017
I *think* (when I've been getting it at least) it's an exception that occurs when you have a character follow you and the game doesn't account for them being off the routine they're supposed to be following. It happens constantly when I have Sarah follow me places. As soon as I release her, I get that message with every action I take for about an hour of game time, until (I assume) she's back doing her usual thing. It's really all my own guesswork, but it almost always happens for me when I have someone follow me, and occasionally when I engage them in sexual acts that take a long time.
thanks for the info and you're partly right that it happens when characters follow me but it also happens when they don't also i can't seem to find hints on some characters i don't know where to start.

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
thanks for the info and you're partly right that it happens when characters follow me but it also happens when they don't also i can't seem to find hints on some characters i don't know where to start.
Hints might very well be missing simply because development hasn't progressed that far on a character. The PC's family, Rin and her mom, your other fellow classmates, the teacher, gym teacher, the principal, and Lily I know are all pretty well-developed, but there are several characters that I don't think even have a level 1 obedience event. If you don't get a hint when talking to a girl after you have a lock icon on their obedience, it's fairly safe to assume you can't progress further. If you *do* manage to get an obedience event with a girl that doesn't give a hint, you might want to report it as a bug.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes