Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Came across in the scenario of Christine-2 on the answer, in which "you have to be a friend with a guy Christina." If someone tells me how this state is achieved, I will be grateful:)...

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
@Daedolon A couple bug reports for 0.26.1:
  • I am able to enter Utako's, Miwa's and Ryoko's apartments without the key, and it's only day 6, I haven't met Kumiko or entered the mansion yet,
  • my stamina can fall below zero with no consequences.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Came across in the scenario of Christine-2 on the answer, in which "you have to be a friend with a guy Christina." If someone tells me how this state is achieved, I will be grateful:)...
Good point, I'll ask CarpeNoctem to add this info to the wiki since it's unclear. I don't know myself.

@Daedolon A couple bug reports for 0.26.1:
  • I am able to enter Utako's, Miwa's and Ryoko's apartments without the key, and it's only day 6, I haven't met Kumiko or entered the mansion yet,
  • my stamina can fall below zero with no consequences.
Got it. Will solve it soon. Thanks for the feedback as always :)

Reactions: RedRoajs1

Meludan

May 6, 2018
Simple question: Shall i Download just the last version or must i download every version and update them? This is a little bit confusing with the amount of versions available to download.

Fleas

Jun 11, 2018
Maybe it's cause I just woke up, and I'm still foggy as hell, and working on my first cup of coffee, but I'll throw it out there anyway. Do I have to download all these patches or can I just skip to the last one? This'll be the first time I've played this one so saves are irrelvant.

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
Maybe it's cause I just woke up, and I'm still foggy as hell, and working on my first cup of coffee, but I'll throw it out there anyway. Do I have to download all these patches or can I just skip to the last one? This'll be the first time I've played this one so saves are irrelvant.
All of them, following the versions.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Simple question: Shall i Download just the last version or must i download every version and update them? This is a little bit confusing with the amount of versions available to download.
Start with Version 0.25.0 (2.4 gb) at the very top and then update to 0.25.1 -> 0.25.2 -> 0.26.0 -> 0.26.1.
I'm sure if you wait a bit someone will upload a complete Version.

Edit: Didnt see 0.25.1-2 are down. Like someone before already said: Download 0.25.2 from and then update from there.

Reactions: Meludan

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Start with Version 0.25.0 (2.4 gb) at the very top and then update to 0.25.1 -> 0.25.2 -> 0.26.0 -> 0.26.1.
I'm sure if you wait a bit someone will upload a complete Version.
the first updates from 0.25.0 to .1 and .2 are not available on the Links in the first Post !

Reactions: campfap

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
v0.25.0 to v0.25.1 patch file is missing in the mega folder

edit: i downloaded the 25.2 files from the official site. However, it would be nice if somebody updates the links in the OP to make it clearer

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
v0.25.0 to v0.25.1 patch file is missing in the mega folder

edit: i downloaded the 25.2 files from the official site. However, it would be nice if somebody updates the links in the OP to make it clearer
Fixed OP links

Reactions: darlic

klang

Aug 15, 2016
@Capacitor : Hey man, I've updated the Linux version for the game to the latest version available and with the loader info, I was wondering if you could try to launch the game to get the path using by the engine on a Linux OS. Maybe we could solve the issue without having to move all the files with your script. You should be able to launch it without the other folders just to get the launcher info. Once you get the path info, if it's accessible, try to move the folders from the windows version to what's indicated and hopefully, it'll work.

Linux version :

If anybody has a Mac and would like to test this new version too, here is the zip :

Mac version :

Here too, just launch the game to know the path where the game will look for the game then get the data, bgs, scenes and characters folders from the windows version and put them in the folder indicated in the loader. Hopefully, it'll work on Mac too :x
Hey, these are dead links. Are there new Mac and Linux ports?

Nov 24, 2017
Quick question. I'm trying to unlock Ryoko. I know I have to meet her at the mansion in front of it but she has yet to show up. Am I doing something wrong? Or is the game just glitching?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes