Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
can't pick either the mom's room or the sister room key, the game freezes and no key picked, last time it was possible do that was on 0.22 verson damn must quit to play the game dued that.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
For the keys bug, you need 0.25.2 to fix it.

@Daedolon
One thing I've been wondering of late. Is Anael going to have special abilities akin to Lily's or is she going to be a "Good Path" ending mechanism?
Also, have you had a chance to talk to CarpeNoctem yet about training "spitters" into "swallowers"?
For Anael, currently she is only planned as a good path ending mechanism only. Maybe I'll develop her further once everything else is finished but not much time to think about it right now :p
For the spitter/swallowers, we're indeed planning to work on that to have different reactions between girls. I know CarpeNoctem already added some variations for a few commands, I don't remember if he already did that for the blowjobs.

@Daedolon It has been a while since I last played this, and I have to say that I really enjoyed the level 4 scene for Lily. Looking forward to the Slave Mode and Devil's Lust spells to be implemented (as I assume that was what Lily had used in the scene to make them speak/act that way). If my previous post (#2049) was accurate, then I have found the following things that I think are bugs that haven't been fixed yet (for the first image, I have no idea what the second option is saying)
Thanks for the bug reports ^^ For Lily's event, it's indeed a Slave mode teaser :)

but a more comprehensible Walkthrough?
You have a wiki with all the needed info + a complete list of all events and there trigger conditions directly in game. Not sure what more I could do lol.

perpiacere could you add the Italian language?
We'd need to have an Italian translator and so far, nobody sacrificed him/herself for that :p

At first what grabbed me in this game is how big it appears to be, yet with time I get to see that it is empty. Many events need to be triggered by grinding(option without cheats) or else the game gets too frustrating as it is from all that confusing walking on the map. Without fast travel and map I would walk in circles in this game. Add to it plain characters or at least most of them which does not risy any sympathy from me for them.. almost like a doll to fuck. Soo.. any intimicy between characters and Mc seems forced, plain and boring. I get that most of players will say its a great game and I will say its an ok game with ok big world but I would like to play few minutes packed with events and things to do and not waste hours grinding or aimlessly searching for characters to interact with with whom we can do almost nothing, especially at the start of the game. Add to it the fact that dev adds new characters even though old ones are not finished or their depth of character and emotions they show is as deep as street puddle in drought. It would be better to line them up and trigger their events one after another.

Hope for the best for dev, but his work is not going in right direction for my taste. All this conquering lies in grinding or cheating becouse otherwise its a damn frustrating playtrough.
What do you mean old ones are not finished ? For the rest I can understand. I do agree having more teaser events to grind early levels would make the game easier. We've actually been working on adding a few little by little. Those are not repeatable though. Maybe we'll change that in the future to make early game faster since there are indeed a lot of girls. I've added the spells to reduce the grind mid and late game. Early game should be easier once we add more teaser events.
However, grind will always be a part of such kind of games, this is the basic of the gameplay I'm afraid : Walking around town, meeting girl and corrupting them. Corruption will always need time if you want to make sense. If you find that annoying, then it might not be your kind of game, it's understandable, everybody has different tastes :)

Bad news, @Daedolon. I have played 0.25.2 and I have four bugs to report after an hour of gameplay.
Thanks for the bug report as always, I'll try to fix those for 0.26.

-------------------------

On a side notes to everybody here, I've started some Facebook and Twitter accounts if you find those more practical to follow updates (only release and basic news on those though) and I've opened a Discord server too which would be the best way to reach me for bug reports. Finally, I've also updated my company website since I saw a few views on it from time to time. Just some basic info about my business and games list on this one (my non H games too).

Facebook :
Twitter :
Discord :
Company :

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
The wiki has a lot more information than the game itself. It makes claims like:

Kanto: this guy is in the same class than the . He’s not very serious at school, as he actually would prefer to join his friends of the street gang… but for now he’s too much related with his girlfriend to do that… His girlfriend is Kristina and his mother is Atsuko. Ryusei is his best pal. He will eventually become Daisuki’s lover if the fails her 4th obedience event.

He is implicated in the story of these girls: (3rd obedience event), (optional unsatisfied special event), (2nd, 3rd and 4th obedience events) and (4th obedience event – optional).

The game keeps track of his relationship with the [protagonist : neutral of friend.

• Where can you gain his friendship: Atsuko 3rd obedience event, Kristina 2nd and 4th obedience events;
  • Where can you lose his friendship: Atsuko 3rd obedience event, Kristina 3rd (mandatory) and 4thobedience events.
  • Where is it useful to be friend with him: Atsuko 3rd and 4th obedience events, Kristina 2nd obedience event, Yurika 4th obedience event.
As far as I know, none of those events are actually in the game. Is there way more written than released?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
There's more content in the wiki than implemented in the game, except for Kristin's events.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
Corrupted download or unzip I guess. Where did you get the game and which language do you load ?
I have this problem with lang.xml too, i've downloaded from megalink on 1 page.
updated: seems to me that old saves was the problem - i've erased saves folder and it works :cool:

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
sorry i'm an idiot, but for the updates do i pull the ".25 to .25.1" for example and put it where those corresponding files are and tell them to be replaced? and it won't mess up any existing saves?

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
sorry i'm an idiot, but for the updates do i pull the ".25 to .25.1" for example and put it where those corresponding files are and tell them to be replaced? and it won't mess up any existing saves?
You are correct, just copy over the old files with the new. Saves are not affected (they are in a different file, named "saves")

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
As far as I know, none of those events are actually in the game. Is there way more written than released?
Some of those are implemented, some are not implemented yet. Those future events have been planned by CarpeNoctem and will be added in game when the related girls are voted for implementation. Next girl implementation poll will surely be in August due to summer vacation delay.

That's because Kei isn't a Deus Ex Erotica.
Lol, I like your smart replies :p

Mar 25, 2018
@Daedolon , are you also the one maintaining the official wiki site? i would just like to point out that Iyo's implementation in the official wiki site is already completed even though she's not yet playable, she may be overlooked in future releases because of her current implementation status...thanks and looking forward to the next update

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Some error codes I've gotten on 25.2

<0> fn:checkAi(classmateC) : Max loops reached. Girl location : schoolpool, origin : schoolyardB, destination :
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for garageA to shrine
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for garageA to shrine
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to shrine
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to appool
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to apslideB
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to apslideA
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to epvenueC
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to mallshopB
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to apshrine
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to museumtheater
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to conbiniA
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to conbiniB
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to mallshopA
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to sceneA
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to apseasideB
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to roomkaraoke
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to epvenueA
<0> fn:checkAi(motherA) : Max loops reached. Girl location : roomA, origin : livingroomA, destination :
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for garageA to mallshopB
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for garageA to mallshopB
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to apshow
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to appool
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to epvenueA
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to epvenueB
<missing avatar> Missing avatar image : D:\Erotic Games\Glassix\/characters/teacherA/happy/swimsuit2.png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix\/scenes/merrychristmas (1).png

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
If Naomi's secret triggers too early, you can't get her to reveal it. Clicking the "later" option doesn't work. It still checks off the event as finished.

My save file says \"motherBnaomiconfession\":40289,

How do I edit it to put it back?

EDIT: I guess I just had to delete that section.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
More error codes.

<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix\/scenes/teacherB/pact (2).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix\/scenes/sisterC/naked/dailystrip (1).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix\/scenes/sisterC/naked/dailystrip (2).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix\/scenes/sisterC/naked/dailystrip (3).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix\/scenes/sisterC/naked/dailystrip (4).png

<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix\/scenes/merchantC/obedience1 (1).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix\/scenes/merchantC/obedience1 (1).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix\/scenes/merchantC/obedience1 (2).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix\/scenes/merchantC/obedience1 (2).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix\/scenes/merchantC/obedience1 (3).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix\/scenes/merchantC/obedience1 (10).png

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes