Jan 14, 2018
IncestiousMaximusAdaptatious.zip [6.4MB]
Uploaded by: ArnoldX at: 2021-10-14T18:57:52+0000 (9 months ago)
WARNING!
This file has been analysed by VirusTotal and has triggered 5 detection(s), to find out more. Whilst it is possible that this is a false positive, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

If you are not 100% certain that the file is trustworthy and safe, DO NOT CONTINUE. Downloading unsafe files can lead to data loss, data/identity theft, and other severe consequences.

Should you wish to continue despite the detection, please acknowledge you understand and accept the very real risks involved, and complete the CAPTCHA below.
Ok, so I just compiled a completely blank *.py file with the fully updated default pyinstaller, then compared it with a new compilation of my own code:
Here's the actual code (same as I linked in my original post, just with shit formatting)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it doesn't actually flag my program. It flags python. The reason it got more flags before was because of an older python version. This is kinda funny since it reads and edits the user's files. It's to change the dialogue, but the computer has no way of knowing that and you'd think it would be a pretty big security risk.

Unfortunately, this kills the idea of a patch update. It's already a ton of unpaid work and if it's just getting flagged again, what's the point?

Jan 14, 2018
Unfortunately, this kills the idea of a patch update. It's already a ton of unpaid work and if it's just getting flagged again, what's the point?
So sorry guys, no new Chronocest magic ability that lets your sperm travel back in time while cumming in the principal, thus fathering Hikari in the past.

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Never thought I'd say this but this game has too damn many events. Like holy shit, you pretty much need to use the event tracker, this is ridiculous. Wondering how Glassix 2 is gonna end up. Is it worth jumping back into this one?

Jan 14, 2018
I just edited a few game files and changed Aiko with "Mom" for all conversations, and also removed sister's "you're not my real bro" sort of conversations (there weren't too many) for the latest update. I have yet to play through it, but it seems to run and doesn't seem to crash anything, so throwing this down here as well, as I'm kinda scared of downloading things that trigger virus alerts.. :whistle:

Edit: I just noticed that conversation boxes still had "Aiko" and "Kana" on the top, so I went ahead and changed them into "Mom" and "Sister" and just added their names to the bios. So the second "patch" is basically just that change.

Note: This will only work with 0.72
Urrk... I spent a day trying to remove the false positives when making the program and spent another just now. I made the mistake of using python, and apparently since malware often use it, many of these checkers will flag entire libraries, even if they're essential to compiling the program. I'd have to pay for certification and/or send them my program for verification, so that isn't happening.

As explained from my original post, you could always just have downloaded the source code and check it on notepad. Even with minimal programming understanding it should be obvious, that it's too basic to do anything nefarious. Then install python and run the source file directly from a folder in glassix with the patch data in it.

Unfortunately, all this did was cause a sunk cost fallacy to activate my inner autismo and kill my sleep rythm. There's no way around it. I got to update this shit. I'm halfway done and when it's finished, I'll add a third download method that let's you just overwrite the glassix files yourself. Naturally, this will be fixed to v0.72.0, which will cause a ton of new complains to me when the next version comes out, at which point I will commit ritualistic sudoku with a wooden flute and a garden gnome.

And no, this other patch isn't an alternative. Not trying to be a cunt (I lack the warmth and depth), but already in line 42 of the mother file, you get this:
I really shouldn't say this, but you are closer to me than my own daughter...

At present, my patch fixes 27 files for a total of 643 changes. Each of these have to be a manual call or you end up with the whole town calling Aiko "mom" while there's still immersion breaks everywhere.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Urrk... I spent a day trying to remove the false positives when making the program and spent another just now. I made the mistake of using python, and apparently since malware often use it, many of these checkers will flag entire libraries, even if they're essential to compiling the program. I'd have to pay for certification and/or send them my program for verification, so that isn't happening.

As explained from my original post, you could always just have downloaded the source code and check it on notepad. Even with minimal programming understanding it should be obvious, that it's too basic to do anything nefarious. Then install python and run the source file directly from a folder in glassix with the patch data in it.

Unfortunately, all this did was cause a sunk cost fallacy to activate my inner autismo and kill my sleep rythm. There's no way around it. I got to update this shit. I'm halfway done and when it's finished, I'll add a third download method that let's you just overwrite the glassix files yourself. Naturally, this will be fixed to v0.72.0, which will cause a ton of new complains to me when the next version comes out, at which point I will commit ritualistic sudoku with a wooden flute and a garden gnome.

And no, this other patch isn't an alternative. Not trying to be a cunt (I lack the warmth and depth), but already in line 42 of the mother file, you get this:
I really shouldn't say this, but you are closer to me than my own daughter...

At present, my patch fixes 27 files for a total of 643 changes. Each of these have to be a manual call or you end up with the whole town calling Aiko "mom" while there's still immersion breaks everywhere.
Yeah I was just messing around to try and improve things for myself. I didn't go through the entire code and just ctrl+ F'd different keywords ("step siblings", "step family", "real", "family", etc). I didn't check for "daughter" from the mother, hence that line still existed. The point is to be generally correct. I went ahead and corrected it as well as some other scenes. It's not too difficult to go around with notepad+ and fix stuff with ctrl+F, though it's still WIP and I might miss some words that aren't keywords. (removed previous attachments and just left the newest one)

Also, based on how dialogue works, I don't think the whole city will start calling her "Mom" because the dialogue already notes "Aiko". All I changed was the sister and mother dialogue while the MC is interacting with them - which I found to be most relevant. Tho I haven't checked other character dialogue and if they also refer to you being a "step family" I guess I will find out while playing. Although I thought that in most cases other characters interacting with your family shouldn't actively say that you're a "step son" or "step sister" or something (I'm likely wrong with this assumption, but w.e).

I get that you tried something new and that python itself is kinda false flagged as a process, but most people don't really feel safe with false positives (no shade thrown towards you, if you really made changes to 27 files with that script then that's far more than me.). I personally never try to force start a game if it shows up as a false positive, kinda conscious about it. Hence I tried to share the "patch" I created within like 20 minutes. I think my last iteration should be somewhat better, though again it's WIP.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Disclaimer
I have zero python experience and just learned it for this. Then went through tens of thousands of game lines for half a day with zero breaks. So there might be ...a few tiny mistakes or things I missed.
Don't you mean patch_path instead of game_path for reading/writing after "TEXT WAS IN"?

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
hi guysss . is there like an updated walkthrough ? especially for harem end ? wiki is too confusing

Jan 14, 2018
Don't you mean patch_path instead of game_path for reading/writing after "TEXT WAS IN"?
Love that someone actually looked at my mess :)

However, the message wasn't really directed at the user but only for my troubleshooting. Here the point of break is the text that was in the patch files so with the link I could just copy/paste to the file.

However, I've changed it now, so when I'm done with the update (hopefully within some hours), the user can see game path, patch path, the look-up text, the replace text and a not found message if it's been changed in a later patch.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Love that someone actually looked at my mess :)

However, the message wasn't really directed at the user but only for my troubleshooting. Here the point of break is the text that was in the patch files so with the link I could just copy/paste to the file.

However, I've changed it now, so when I'm done with the update (hopefully within some hours), the user can see game path, patch path, the look-up text, the replace text and a not found message if it's been changed in a later patch.
I meant as in, the script crapped out because it was trying to write text to a directory and not a file. Just providing feedback that the script was incorrect. Everything is fine otherwise. :] Correcting it as I suggested fixes it.

Jan 14, 2018
I meant as in, the script crapped out because it was trying to write text to a directory and not a file. Just providing feedback that the script was incorrect. Everything is fine otherwise. :] Correcting it as I suggested fixes it.
Script is working fine, though - in hindsight - it's probably not so easy to understand without proper formatting and with my shitty structuring.

At the bottom you got two for loops whose purpose is to figure out the relative file paths and repeatedly call the fixerbitch function at the top which fixes that game like a bitch. This function adds the relative file path to the patch-directory for a patch-file link and the game-directory for a game-file link.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Script is working fine, though - in hindsight - it's probably not so easy to understand without proper formatting and with my shitty structuring.

At the bottom you got two for loops whose purpose is to figure out the relative file paths and repeatedly call the fixerbitch function at the top which fixes that game like a bitch. This function adds the relative file path to the patch-directory for a patch-file link and the game-directory for a game-file link.
The incestrewriter does not work for me.
Unzip, merge data folder and run mommy executable.
Then start new game and dialogue boxes don't appear while every other in game (not menu) option appears as a string starting with tooltip.
Did I do anything wrong?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes