slocal

Sep 23, 2020
So... I keep coming back to this game. It is one of the best Sandbox games out there. However, at this point the graphics are pretty old looking and I think the game would greatly benefit from a remake - particularly the renders which are relatively clunky. (I'm guessing that this would translate to popularity and donations for the makers, but of course would take a lot of time.)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So... I keep coming back to this game. It is one of the best Sandbox games out there. However, at this point the graphics are pretty old looking and I think the game would greatly benefit from a remake - particularly the renders which are relatively clunky. (I'm guessing that this would translate to popularity and donations for the makers, but of course would take a lot of time.)
Do you have any idea how much work that would be?
Count the number of characters. Then multiply it by the expressions they can wear.
Then multiply THAT buy the number of outfits they can have.

Now count each individual sex scene. Some scenes change slightly based on what outfit the girl is wearing. So multiply those figures.
Add both results together and you get a very quick figure of just how many things would require an update.
Now you should have an idea of how much work would need to go in to making it happen.

It MIGHT happen but not for some considerable time, if ever.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
It's just a dream...
Re: v2, is there actually any game? It looked like a character maker designed to burn out my poor graphics card.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
"demo"? If you meant the public release, then a lot! This game roles out the public release a generation or two behind the paid version.
I was talking about the sequel. I hope the developer adds some of the removed characters.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Do you have any idea how much work that would be?
Count the number of characters. Then multiply it by the expressions they can wear.
Then multiply THAT buy the number of outfits they can have.

Now count each individual sex scene. Some scenes change slightly based on what outfit the girl is wearing. So multiply those figures.
Add both results together and you get a very quick figure of just how many things would require an update.
Now you should have an idea of how much work would need to go in to making it happen.

It MIGHT happen but not for some considerable time, if ever.
This is why I wanna move to Glassix 2 and full 3D. This way, adding new outfits is a breath and since I'll focus on making modding easy, players will be able to create their own characters and stories.

It's just a dream...
Re: v2, is there actually any game? It looked like a character maker designed to burn out my poor graphics card.
Glassix 2 is only 2 editors now. The Body editor to design the appearance and the Roots editor to design who the character is, his/her name, family ties and so on... I'm currently working on the gameplay itself for v0.3 but it's a huge chunk of work. Hopefully I'll be done this month or early next month.

I was talking about the sequel. I hope the developer adds some of the removed characters.
So far, no plan to readd removed characters and CarpeNoctem was more inclined to add content to existing characters if needed to than to readd those characters which would be a huge task. Each characters takes about 4 months to fully implement due to the number of scenes each characters has plus the outdated Studio to render which is a pain in the ass to use. Another reason moving to Glassix 2 is the main aim now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So far, no plan to readd removed characters and CarpeNoctem was more inclined to add content to existing characters if needed to than to readd those characters which would be a huge task. Each characters takes about 4 months to fully implement due to the number of scenes each characters has plus the outdated Studio to render which is a pain in the ass to use. Another reason moving to Glassix 2 is the main aim now.
I was sad that Penny and Yurika were removed as it seemed that the groundwork had been laid for the latter's story path.
Wasn't too broken up about the decision regarding Miwa. Wasn't really enamoured of her model.
I can sort of understand why Shiho was canned though. Couldn't really see where the game would go with her.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Glassix 0.72 Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full 0.72.0

Full 0.72.0 (APK Version)

Patch 0.71.0 -> 0.72.0

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
i have a question: Does the event list have the optional variants of the obedience sex scenes? Like "having Girl Y at obedience level n will change Girl x's obedience level n scene?"

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Be amazed kiddos for it is here

INCESTIOUSMAXIMUSADAPTATIOUS

Angels sang as the python compiler finally stopped fucking around. For it is not only an updated version to the , but a supreme heir that (hopefully) won't become obsolete as a new game version gets out. Instead of replacing game files, this patch will search through them in pursuit of vile non-incestious content, being careful not to affect code and leaving new content intact. Fully compatible with save games.

Installation
  1. Extract zip to game directive so you get Glassix/IncestiousMaximusAdaptatious
  2. Run momify.exe
  3. Run it again if you update the game

For nerds / dev
All the code does is read through the content in the patch-data folder and match the rrr-text with the file in the same relative-path going from the game folder. Then it replaces it with the www-text. Anyone who wants to change things or add incest to other languages can just make similar files or replace mine.

Disclaimer
I have zero python experience and just learned it for this. Then went through tens of thousands of game lines for half a day with zero breaks. So there might be ...a few tiny mistakes or things I missed.

Regarding: Virus Warning
There's an explanation and work-around here if you don't trust me (which would be fair).
IncestiousMaximusAdaptatious.zip [6.4MB]
Uploaded by: ArnoldX at: 2021-10-14T18:57:52+0000 (9 months ago)
WARNING!
This file has been analysed by VirusTotal and has triggered 5 detection(s), to find out more. Whilst it is possible that this is a false positive, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

If you are not 100% certain that the file is trustworthy and safe, DO NOT CONTINUE. Downloading unsafe files can lead to data loss, data/identity theft, and other severe consequences.

Should you wish to continue despite the detection, please acknowledge you understand and accept the very real risks involved, and complete the CAPTCHA below.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
6 years? That's how long this games been going, wow.
Not to offend it's many?? fans. But, just fucking end already.
Leave this poor, battered corpse to die.
The main guy has moved onto Glassix 2 (which uses newer tech and Unity) while this was given to someone else to finish off, presumably with some sort of roadmap.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I just edited a few game files and changed Aiko with "Mom" for all conversations, and also removed sister's "you're not my real bro" sort of conversations (there weren't too many) for the latest update. I have yet to play through it, but it seems to run and doesn't seem to crash anything, so throwing this down here as well, as I'm kinda scared of downloading things that trigger virus alerts.. :whistle:

Edit: I just noticed that conversation boxes still had "Aiko" and "Kana" on the top, so I went ahead and changed them into "Mom" and "Sister" and just added their names to the bios. So the second "patch" is basically just that change.

Note: This will only work with 0.72

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And here's the Changelog for 0.73.0:

Changelog
  • Added 3 possession events: Hanae, Daisuki and Naomi
  • Added 3 new vibrator events: Okimi, Sarah, Hikari
  • Chinese translation updated by Darkbatex (Thanks!)
  • English translation, Kristina's file, improved by Spectre (Thanks!)
Gaweb Studio said:
6 new events to check out plus some translation updates. I've been busy with Glassix 2 this month so couldn't add my own layer of work on Glassix this time. I'm preparing a video to show you my current progress and let you know asap. Also, a reduction of content is planned during summer due to vacation time but still a monthly release. Sorry about that.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes