Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
So does anyone have an up to date guide with the secret flags? What I mean is that is how say when doing Girl A's obedience up event, you have Girl B's obedience at x level it changes how the scene goes. I know the fandom/wiki had it but with that being so far behind it's unusable and I don't think the event list has that optional information.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
How to increase the exhibitionism level? If that is a thing...
Yes it is. It is called something different here, and it is managed in specific way.

In this game it is called Audacity. And it relates specifically to clothing. Let me expand on this.

As a girl's Obedience level increases, this increases the Audacity maximum. So first you have to increase her Obedience. Once she reaches her Obedience event level cap, you complete the event, and her Obedience level goes up by 1. Then her Audacity will increase also. It is very linear in this way. I think it is like +2 Audacity points per Obedience level.

You can also increase Audacity with higher level Magic Shop purchases from Lily. Specifically Level 2 Devil's Gift - Audacity. Which increases ALL girls each time you level this up (4 tiers to this same spell).

Lastly, girls will NOT independently change their own clothing based on their Audacity. It means they are more willing to be more Audacious. But you have to manually manage what they wear, in that specific girls own bedroom with her present.

Some clothing can be purchased at mall. Some are locked behind quests, like the sexy teachers school uniforms, Student uniforms and Town Employees uniforms. Search the Event List for SexySuit or Uniform. There are several quests tied to these hidden clothing options.

WARNING - at high levels you can effectively turn them into nudists. Willing to walk around the beach nude or whatever. This will quickly raise your Suspicion level, if you do not manage this carefully. Which may lead to you gaining the attention of Demon Hunters that will kill you.

Last edited:

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Yes it is. It is called something different here, and it is managed in specific way.

In this game it is called Audacity. And it relates specifically to clothing. Let me expand on this.

As a girl's Obedience level increases, this increases the Audacity maximum. So first you have to increase her Obedience. Once she reaches her Obedience event level cap, you complete the event, and her Obedience level goes up by 1. Then her Audacity will increase also. It is very linear in this way. I think it is like +2 Audacity points per Obedience level.

You can also increase Audacity with higher level Magic Shop purchases from Lily. Specifically Level 2 Devil's Gift - Audacity. Which increases ALL girls each time you level this up (4 tiers to this same spell).

Lastly, girls will NOT independently change their own clothing based on their Audacity. It means they are more willing to be more Audacious. But you have to manually manage what they wear, in that specific girls own bedroom with her present.

Some clothing can be purchased at mall. Some are locked behind quests, like the sexy teachers school uniforms. Check Event List for SexySuit. There are several quests tied to these hidden clothing options.

WARNING - at high levels you can effectively turn them into nudists. Willing to walk around the beach nude or whatever. This will quickly raise your Suspicion level, if you do not manage this carefully. Which may lead to you gaining the attention of Demon Hunters that will kill you.
Thanks for the info

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon, as gnadudu said it's very easy to skip the Unexpected Encounter scene by being a lazy sack.
Maybe a small rewrite to have it occur as part of a prologue section and have the actual game start on Day 1 would help there.
If this happens and the prologue gets skipped you could have the first line of dialogue after the prologue be something like:

I have to bring Aiko to the Succubus at the park shrine on Sunday. I must not forget.

This way NOBODY would be at a loss as to why they're getting the "unavoidable" Game Over on Day 8.
Or you could have an active quest log in the top left for time-sensitive things such as:

Bring Aiko to Lily: Sunday (Change to "Bring a girl to Lily: Sunday" after)
Utako's Wedding: X days remaining (where X is a decreasing number)

Does anybody know what happens if you bring Lily a girl that you previously brought?

I find it slightly odd the Atsuko's Level 3 event can fire at ANY time while she's at home - even when she's supposed to be in the bathroom or toilet. Similar is Hikari's level 4; that becomes active at 1 minute past midnight on a Saturday when she should be asleep.
Good points. I'll add this to the todo list ;)

Hello Mr. Daedolon,

Found a Bug.

I am in a bedroom with Fujiko, when I ask her for a Chair-Handjob, game freezes. No crash report, just a full freeze of game.
I am attaching my save for you to look at. Game version 0.71.0
This one was fixed in 0.72 going public next month.

Has production on this game suddenly exploded or is that just me? Feels like its been the longest time since it was around .50. Don't get me wrong, this is great, I always liked this game except for the fact that a lot of options were there as placeholders and it felt really unfinished (which is true of most games here anyway) so i'm happy to see it start back up again.
Thew game has been updated monthly since February 2016 (Except rare cases where one month was skipped due to large feature like AI). It is still updated more or less monthly lately but a bit delayed since I'm also working on Glassix 2.

Hey, Daedolon, i found another error, it's about Iyo's good ending, even after you saved her in her level 4, it's still impossible to see her ending, only her bad ending, and when we try to fix our saves, we see that is nothing wrong with our saves.
Got it, added to the debug list. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The game has been updated monthly since February 2016 (Except rare cases where one month was skipped due to large feature like AI). It is still updated more or less monthly lately but a bit delayed since I'm also working on Glassix 2.
As I remember, the AI needed some fixing when it was made but that's understandable - it was huge and served top give the girls a bit more of a life. The pathing broke more than a few times but you kept plugging away at it. I liked this game before, worried about the introduction of AI, wound up liking the game more.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
As I remember, the AI needed some fixing when it was made but that's understandable - it was huge and served top give the girls a bit more of a life. The pathing broke more than a few times but you kept plugging away at it. I liked this game before, worried about the introduction of AI, wound up liking the game more.
It's still a bit buggy but it delivers something different from other games. Though some players did complain "I want to see girl A and walk towards her position but when I arrived, she changed location" which can be annoying indeed. Maybe I could lock the girl position when the player fast travel to the girl.

You know Aiko was sore af the next day after MC gets doll mode.
Noooo, it's ok! You can explain everything with "magic". No soreness ! ;)

Not related but it reminded me of something: I am quite amazed sometimes at what players can come up with in the game, stuff I never thought about but players just see something which actually does make sense and makes the story even more interesting, though I never thought that far in the first place lol. It makes me think about all those movies or games where people tries to explain stuff barely seen in the movie/game and the creator would go "Yeahhhh sure! That's totally what we were intending here" just to go with the flow. Or in literature classes, "The river was red" and the teacher would go "The river represents the blood of the author!".
Anyway, those people really see stuff further than other, sometimes complicated stuff for nothing, sometimes exposing something worthwhile ;)

Reactions: Engelstein

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
It's still a bit buggy but it delivers something different from other games. Though some players did complain "I want to see girl A and walk towards her position but when I arrived, she changed location" which can be annoying indeed. Maybe I could lock the girl position when the player fast travel to the girl.

Noooo, it's ok! You can explain everything with "magic". No soreness ! ;)

Not related but it reminded me of something: I am quite amazed sometimes at what players can come up with in the game, stuff I never thought about but players just see something which actually does make sense and makes the story even more interesting, though I never thought that far in the first place lol. It makes me think about all those movies or games where people tries to explain stuff barely seen in the movie/game and the creator would go "Yeahhhh sure! That's totally what we were intending here" just to go with the flow. Or in literature classes, "The river was red" and the teacher would go "The river represents the blood of the author!".
Anyway, those people really see stuff further than other, sometimes complicated stuff for nothing, sometimes exposing something worthwhile ;)
I'm feeling very called out over my "nude after doll mode" prank ^_^

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Personally, I think it's fine the way it is. After all, that's a big perk of getting Lily to Level 4. Having them mysteriously remain in place for no reason would just seem bizarre, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes