gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The quest is unavoidable. It is a requirement, think of it as an extension of the tutorial. You must complete this quest by delivering Aoki on the first Sunday. It is the only way to unlock ability to put women in Doll mode and leads to unlocking the Magic Store. Magic store is random encounter day 8+ in public place with Lily. And also Day 8+ you can find the church. So if you grind rep with Lily to level 2 and find church, you can have Lily tell you to stop bringing her girls anymore, unless you want to.
I played through the game 5 or 6 times already, I know that this quest is unavoidable, but I like to try testing how to get around unavoidable things in games... :D

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
That is fair. This gave has several unique and misable events, and alternate events depending on relations with characters.

example:
- If you have Okimi husband arrested BEFORE meeting Shizuru = alt dialogue and intro event outcome.
- When meeting Utako for 1st time in Library, if already level 1+ with Yatsumi = bonus image.
- Naomi event for level 4, if already level 4 with Rin = extra event content (threesome).

...and many many more.

These are 1 time events, that only occur if certain pre-requisites exist with other characters. Reference online wiki for more.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Hello Mr. Daedolon,

Found a Bug.

I am in a bedroom with Fujiko, when I ask her for a Chair-Handjob, game freezes. No crash report, just a full freeze of game.
I am attaching my save for you to look at. Game version 0.71.0

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I can't get the underwear gone, left click doesn't work. I read something about an upgrade? Is nude x-ray unavailable till then?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I can't get the underwear gone, left click doesn't work. I read something about an upgrade? Is nude x-ray unavailable till then?
There is an upgrade to the glasses X-ray ability. You buy the upgrade from Lily when she allows you to access magic store.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Has production on this game suddenly exploded or is that just me? Feels like its been the longest time since it was around .50. Don't get me wrong, this is great, I always liked this game except for the fact that a lot of options were there as placeholders and it felt really unfinished (which is true of most games here anyway) so i'm happy to see it start back up again.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello Mr. Daedolon,

Found a Bug.

I am in a bedroom with Fujiko, when I ask her for a Chair-Handjob, game freezes. No crash report, just a full freeze of game.
I am attaching my save for you to look at. Game version 0.71.0
Already reported by Birulei and fixed in 0.72:
AFAIK, Improved X-Ray is one of the earliest bonuses you can get from Lily. But yes, it's unavailable until then.

meia666

Jul 9, 2020
hi just a question but does Glasix have an auto mode. I just started playing the game but it's kind a hassle to click each dialogue. message speed can be set but auto mode but would be great.

hmm i gues autocliker is a need again just sucks to set the timings.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
hi just a question but does Glasix have an auto mode. I just started playing the game but it's kind a hassle to click each dialogue. message speed can be set but auto mode but would be great.

hmm i gues autocliker is a need again just sucks to set the timings.
holding down the CTRL key fast-forwards text

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Hey, Daedolon, i found another error, it's about Iyo's good ending, even after you saved her in her level 4, it's still impossible to see her ending, only her bad ending, and when we try to fix our saves, we see that is nothing wrong with our saves.

doucheminsterfuller

Apr 12, 2017
Anytime I move to a new room or close a menu I have a 3 or 4 second delay with just a black screen. I have transitions set to instant, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Considering how often you change locations in this game that delay becomes unbearable. Is there anything I can do to speed the transitions? Edit: during the day one prologue the transitions were super fast, but as soon as I hit free roam on day 2 everything slowed way down.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Be amazed kiddos for it is here

INCESTIOUSMAXIMUSADAPTATIOUS

Angels sang as the python compiler finally stopped fucking around. For it is not only an updated version to the , but a supreme heir that (hopefully) won't become obsolete as a new game version gets out. Instead of replacing game files, this patch will search through them in pursuit of vile non-incestious content, being careful not to affect code and leaving new content intact. Fully compatible with save games.

Installation
  1. Extract zip to game directive so you get Glassix/IncestiousMaximusAdaptatious
  2. Run momify.exe
  3. Run it again if you update the game

For nerds / dev
All the code does is read through the content in the patch-data folder and match the rrr-text with the file in the same relative-path going from the game folder. Then it replaces it with the www-text. Anyone who wants to change things or add incest to other languages can just make similar files or replace mine.

Disclaimer
I have zero python experience and just learned it for this. Then went through tens of thousands of game lines for half a day with zero breaks. So there might be ...a few tiny mistakes or things I missed.

Regarding: Virus Warning
There's an explanation and work-around here if you don't trust me (which would be fair).
What is this suppose to do?
I run it and then start the game and it still says step mother and sister.

Jan 14, 2018
What is this suppose to do?
I run it and then start the game and it still says step mother and sister.
Replacing the step stuff wasn't as simple as just search&replace words like "step", because there's a lot of context and individual words can mean other things, like stair steps. So the patch looks for specific sentences and replaces their entirety with ones promoting greater family values. However, this happened a long time ago and if later glassix updates changed as much as a comma, the sentence will not be found and fixed. Neither will new sentences.

I'd love to update it, but I simply haven't got the time to go through all that text at the moment.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Replacing the step stuff wasn't as simple as just search&replace words like "step", because there's a lot of context and individual words can mean other things, like stair steps. So the patch looks for specific sentences and replaces their entirety with ones promoting greater family values. However, this happened a long time ago and if later glassix updates changed as much as a comma, the sentence will not be found and fixed. Neither will new sentences.

I'd love to update it, but I simply haven't got the time to go through all that text at the moment.
Thanks, well guess I will wait and see if someone else comes up with a mod or you get the time.

Thank you again for the work you have done.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes