Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
my game randomly hangs when i try to tell a girl to do sex stuff, like it just doesn't do anything after i make the selection as normal. i can cursor over stuff so it's not frozen, just doesn't move to the next event
What game version? What girls have you tried? Does the error log throw anything?
Also, Windows? APK? Online version? Mac OS shenanigans? Linux shenanigans?

Last edited:

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
is harem ending in yet or is dev just filling out rest of the stuff first so that i can wait another 2 years and check back ?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hello Mr. Daedolon,

Small little item. Some of the girls you can get house and bedroom keys, do not show on list of keys. example: Emika, if I teleport to her into her home (since there is no key at Airport for her), then i can get both keys. But they are not shown on the list of keys. There are a couple other girls like this, I forget whom. I think Iyo is one of them too. Here is my list sofar (I have avoided contact with Shizuru for now until I get Benito in jail, so I have not been to her home yet)

View attachment 1842251
It might be because there are too many keys and some lines simply don't display. There were not htat many girls when the key feature was added :D I'll add a third column ;)

I figured it out. I had to bring Rin to Lily before Anael unlocks.
Indeed, she only appear then and also disappear after the spell is cast.
Hello Daedolon, i found another bug, it's about Iyo's daily anal scenes(at least after you saved her), when you are ready to cum inside or outside her asshole, she doesn't accept it like you never fucked her before, please, fix it too.

Nabila has the same problem as Atsuko, it's impossible to have a lewd night in her bed.
Got it, I'm adding it to the list, thanks for the feedback as always ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Also, APK Version:

Alt link for Full 0.71 Download:

Alt link for Update file only:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belly Dancing Class sounds interesting...

Sinanju808

Jun 10, 2022
I have to say that gor the most part this games is great. The cast is fairly large and varried and I have a soft spot for mind control/hypnotic suggestion so I'm already predisposed to liking this.

That said I do think there are a dew minor things that need to be qorked on. For example I'm a huge fan of Netori or reverse NTR so I really liked the Kristina's obedience substory, but after you complete it she still talks about Kanto as if he was her boyfriend even if you stole him. It would be nice if the dialogue during sex scenes changed depending your story progression with them. Without this a lot of the game feels disjointed and unpolished. I admittedly don't know how much work it would take to add this dialogue in, though.

On a different not, as I already said, I'm pretty big of reverse NTR but so far the only story that really satisfys the itch is Kristina's despite their being multiple married women in the game. I want to ruin marriages. Or alter their husband's minds to the point where they can only get off by watching their wives get screwed. I'd like to see an extension to Yastsumis storyline when, after screwing with Dr.Hiro's mind she comes crawling back to you because he can't satisfy her. All this ultimately culminating with the player character screwing his wife, both his daughters, and his mistress in front of him while he jerks if the floor in tears because you reprogrammed his sex drive so he can't get off any other way. Plus, I'm bot big on Shari g and Yatsumo is probably my favorite of the girls in the game so I kind of want to screw that guy over in particular.

Not just Dr. Hiro either. I'd like to see some kind of similar story involving Utako as well. Maybe film sex tapes with her face blurred out or off camera. Slowly revealing more and more distinguishing details about her so that he's forced to slowly grapple with the fact that his wife is sleeping with another man. But just like Utako his parents also pushed him into this marriage, and revealing the tapes would be too shameful, so he can't leave her and is forced to get his sexual gratification watching those tapes when he's home alone. Even better if you could have him forced to raise the player characters child if you get the pregnancy ending on this route.

Hell, I'd like to be able to screw Kanda over even more by having an alternate Atsuko path if you've already stolen his girlfriend where both the character and Kristina seduce Atsuko to the point to where you can screw them both in front of him before she kicks him out of the house or something.

I think you get my point by now. I love that you gave a lot of the girls their own families, friends, and coworkers that overlap with each other. It makes the game feel surprisingly lived in. But I feel like it also creates a lot of opportunities that could be expanded on.

All of this is just a suggestion based off my own taste, though. Except for the suggestion on dialogue changing as you progress through obedience stages and events. I think that's a key fix that needs to be made. Great game, though.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Am I crazy? I had not played the game for a while, then had to reimage my computer and downloaded the game, and I was expecting to be seeing a succubus telling me to take her a girl, but I have played for a week in game and nothing, am I missing something? Am I mixing up games?

Sweep

Jul 13, 2019
Hello. I'm encountering a bug with the glasses. They show correctly and work when meeting Rin in day 1 but after that the right button only make the dialogue box appear/disappear. I can't bring back the glasses when right clicking when Ayumi joins. Is it becaus it's Day 1 ? It's a 0.71 fresh install downloaded from the author's website with non modifications. Also, the help menu doesn't seem to work on day 1, nothing happens when I click on "Help" in the menu. Does it start to be active at day 2 ? My OS is Windows 11 btw. Thank you for your help and/or suggestions

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Am I crazy? I had not played the game for a while, then had to reimage my computer and downloaded the game, and I was expecting to be seeing a succubus telling me to take her a girl, but I have played for a week in game and nothing, am I missing something? Am I mixing up games?
If you've played for 7 days from the beginning without bringing Aiko to Lily, you're looking at a Game Over on Day 8.
There should have been an unavoidable scene at the start of the game where Lily tells you to bring her a girl. And she wants Aiko first.
At some point in the game, you'll have a chance to stop bringing her girls though.
If you feel that it's not working properly, go into Glassix\saves and Shift-Delete EVERYTHING. You can bypass the Recycle Bin this way.
Start over at this point. It should function as normal.

----------------------------------------
I kind of wish the crash fix files weren't part of the paid-for content. Actual content I wouldn't mind paying for, but files that make things already present in the game actually work? That'd be like [REDACTED] charging customers for fixing their backwards-flying dragons.

On another note, where's the best place to take Hikari on dates? The extra locations aren't actively in the game yet.
Going by her traits and currently available locations, it's the Museum.

Last edited:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Hello. I'm encountering a bug with the glasses. They show correctly and work when meeting Rin in day 1 but after that the right button only make the dialogue box appear/disappear. I can't bring back the glasses when right clicking when Ayumi joins. Is it becaus it's Day 1 ? It's a 0.71 fresh install downloaded from the author's website with non modifications. Also, the help menu doesn't seem to work on day 1, nothing happens when I click on "Help" in the menu. Does it start to be active at day 2 ? My OS is Windows 11 btw. Thank you for your help and/or suggestions
Yes, because it is day 1. Day 1 is Tutorial day. Everything becomes available from Day 2+

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
If you've played for 7 days from the beginning without bringing Aiko to Lily, you're looking at a Game Over on Day 8.
There should have been an unavoidable scene at the start of the game where Lily tells you to bring her a girl. And she wants Aiko first.
At some point in the game, you'll have a chance to stop bringing her girls though.
If you feel that it's not working properly, go into Glassix\saves and Shift-Delete EVERYTHING. You can bypass the Recycle Bin this way.
Start over at this point. It should function as normal.

I kind of wish the crash fix files weren't part of the paid-for content. Actual content I wouldn't mind paying for, but files that make things already present in the game actually work? That'd be like [REDACTED] charging customers for fixing their backwards-flying dragons.

On another note, where's the best place to take Hikari on dates? The extra locations aren't actively in the game yet.
Going by her traits and currently available locations, it's the Museum.
Gonna have to do that because I got the Game Over but she never appeared, thanks

Reactions: Destber

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Gonna have to do that because I got the Game Over but she never appeared, thanks
Did you do the "An unexpected encounter" event which happens only if you played for at least 6 days? I think that's the one where you meet the succubus for the first time...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I found midday to be a really good time to bring her girls.

gnadudu, "An Unexpected Encounter" is forced on the player. There's no avoiding it unless something went very wrong. I noticed that if you teleport while a travel event (such as the aforementioned Unexpected Encounter) is running, a LOT of things break.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
gnadudu, "An Unexpected Encounter" is forced on the player. There's no avoiding it unless something went very wrong. I noticed that if you teleport while a travel event (such as the aforementioned Unexpected Encounter) is running, a LOT of things break.
I think I skipped it in one playthrough by not visiting any area which had a privacy value of 4, also it definitely can be skipped by sleeping through Sat/Sun... ^^

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think I skipped it in one playthrough by not visiting any area which had a privacy value of 4, also it definitely can be skipped by sleeping through Sat/Sun... ^^
Daedolon, as gnadudu said it's very easy to skip the Unexpected Encounter scene by being a lazy sack.
Maybe a small rewrite to have it occur as part of a prologue section and have the actual game start on Day 1 would help there.
If this happens and the prologue gets skipped you could have the first line of dialogue after the prologue be something like:

I have to bring Aiko to the Succubus at the park shrine on Sunday. I must not forget.

This way NOBODY would be at a loss as to why they're getting the "unavoidable" Game Over on Day 8.
Or you could have an active quest log in the top left for time-sensitive things such as:

Bring Aiko to Lily: Sunday (Change to "Bring a girl to Lily: Sunday" after)
Utako's Wedding: X days remaining (where X is a decreasing number)

Does anybody know what happens if you bring Lily a girl that you previously brought?

I find it slightly odd the Atsuko's Level 3 event can fire at ANY time while she's at home - even when she's supposed to be in the bathroom or toilet. Similar is Hikari's level 4; that becomes active at 1 minute past midnight on a Saturday when she should be asleep.

Last edited:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Daedolon, as gnadudu said it's very easy to skip the Unexpected Encounter scene by being a lazy sack.
Maybe a small rewrite to have it occur as part of a prologue section and have the actual game start on Day 1 would help there.
If this happens and the prologue gets skipped you could have the first line of dialogue after the prologue be something like:

I have to bring Aiko to the Succubus at the park shrine on Sunday. I must not forget.

This way NOBODY would be at a loss as to why they're getting the "unavoidable" Game Over on Day 8.

Does anybody know what happens if you bring Lily a girl that you previously brought?
nothing happens if you bring her someone you already brought. They just stand there like normal.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I think I skipped it in one playthrough... ^^

The quest is unavoidable. It is a requirement, think of it as an extension of the tutorial. You must complete this quest by delivering Aoki on the first Sunday. It is the only way to unlock ability to put women in Doll mode and leads to unlocking the Magic Store. Magic store is random encounter day 8+ in public place with Lily. And also Day 8+ you can find the church. So if you grind rep with Lily to level 2 and find church, you can have Lily tell you to stop bringing her girls anymore, unless you want to.

So day 1 is very limited and scripted in many parts. But in truth, the whole 1st week is still part of the tutorial experience. You must complete these quests assigned to you, or it is game over. After the 1st Sunday, do what you want.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just had a thought as to why Aiko is the tutorial delivery quest.
As far as I remember, when you meet Lily as part of the tutorial quests, she said something along the lines of Kei's father promising to bring her Aiko but died soon after.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes