RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
It mostly works after the tutorial day is done. It seems to change intro dialogue only a tiny amount, and then the profile pages for Aiko and Kana remove the Step from their relationships. After that in some dialogues it uses the more familiar dialogue text.

example:
"You are a good step-son and I am glad to have you helping around the house"
to
"You are a good son and I am glad to have you helping around the house"

Seems to work fine in my game. Just ignore the ridiculous intro about your mom being a Sumo wrestler that murdered a man. Just ignore that part and everything else works fine, after the tutorial days. They are heavily scripted.

Reactions: KiraJames

warriork

Dec 9, 2017
Not any option of fullscreen not working when I save settings on my new phone and on old ASUS zenpad I choose every option of fullscreen but they not working then how to play in fullscreen ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there any way to feed Yatsumi jizz without her hating it?
I mean, 69 works fine for this but is there any other scenario?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is there any way to feed Yatsumi jizz without her hating it?
I mean, 69 works fine for this but is there any other scenario?
sitting masturbate > surprise blowjob I think you don't get the hit
also possibly toilet and bath works?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The wiki is out of date and needs updating, especially this page:

It makes numerous references to Marylin needing to be playable, which she currently is.
Also makes a reference to Miwa, who I am certain has been removed from the game.

Then again, it does say that it was correct as of 0.38, which was back in 2019.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
What game version? What girls have you tried? Does the error log throw anything?
Also, Windows? APK? Online version? Mac OS shenanigans? Linux shenanigans?
late to reply, sorry. i will be testing it with the new version soon* (been really busy). as for the girl, i mostly or entirely noticed it with fujiko and it's only when telling her to do some of the sex stuff. i'll bonk around and see if it's been fixed or can replicate in newer version. cheers!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
late to reply, sorry. i will be testing it with the new version soon* (been really busy). as for the girl, i mostly or entirely noticed it with fujiko and it's only when telling her to do some of the sex stuff. i'll bonk around and see if it's been fixed or can replicate in newer version. cheers!
It's been fixed in 0.72.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
How I can possess someone,and how to trigger daisuki lv 4

Later when you get Lily to Obedience Level 4, you can purchase her spell POSSESSION as a level 4 spell (5th Tier).
Then you need to trigger event for each girl. Check event list in the game menu to see the conditions. Conditions are very different for each girl.

Some are time specific or require girl be wearing specific clothing. Most are location or day specific. All require girl be at Obedience level 4.

Example: 1655654047598.png

Last edited:

RawFood

Nov 26, 2017
The wiki is out of date and needs updating
Yeah, the last edit on the entire wiki was back in 2020, and the edit before that was in 2019. I don't believe anyone is maintaining it at all.

When I last played this game the wiki was useful, but it's too out of date to use right now.

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
Later when you get Lily to Obedience Level 4, you can purchase her spell POSSESSION as a level 4 spell (5th Tier).
Then you need to trigger event for each girl. Check event list in the game menu to see the conditions. Conditions are very different for each girl.

Some are time specific or require girl be wearing specific clothing. Most are location or day specific. All require girl be at Obedience level 4.

Example: View attachment 1879859
Thanks

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how to trigger daisuki lv 4
Here's the full list of conditions that must be met:
1) Daisuki must be in the same room as Kei
2) Location is Countryside - Village
3) Daisuki's Obedience must be 100 and her level must be 3 *
4) Daisuki must own the Sexy Casual outfit

* It is possible through save editing to have a level 0 character with 200 Obedience. But what's the point in that, eh.

Can someone give me advice on the best currently in-game location to bring her on a date? I'm thinking beach.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I am not certain where her best dating location is. I assume it would be some place she may have synergy with certain Hobbies and Tastes. You can see she is not into music, fitness, thrill, etc... But she loves Gourmet. followed by shopping and lastly relaxation. So maybe her best dating location is a relaxing restaurant. She also has a sweet tooth.

1655663724047.png

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I am not certain where her best dating location is. I assume it would be some place she may have synergy with certain Hobbies and Tastes. You can see she is not into music, fitness, thrill, etc... But she loves Gourmet. followed by shopping and lastly relaxation. So maybe her best dating location is a relaxing restaurant. She also has a sweet tooth.

View attachment 1880164
Thanks. I guess until the mall and restaurants are implemented as date locations I might be out of luck.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes