Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys...it's been more than 5+ years since I tried this game. I remember when 0.30+ was the recent awesome version. So..most important question: is harem ending finally achievable? If so, and from skimming the wiki, I need a virgin? Who are they, and of those virgins which are the ones that are WITHOUT a preg ending? The one without is the one I'm most likely picking for the ritual.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Guys...it's been more than 5+ years since I tried this game. I remember when 0.30+ was the recent awesome version. So..most important question: is harem ending finally achievable? If so, and from skimming the wiki, I need a virgin? Who are they, and of those virgins which are the ones that are WITHOUT a preg ending? The one without is the one I'm most likely picking for the ritual.
All school girls are virgin and a few additional girl in the city. You can know if a girl is virgin after you buy the spell to get information about girls and check their status page. Obviously, having vaginal sex with a girl will remove the virgin status. Anal is fine :D
For pregnancy ending, you have an option to get the ending with pregnancy or not. This option is only available after you cum inside her enough time (about 20~30 times) during your game. If you don't like preg endings, you just have to pick the option for normal ending.

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Hello there! What's the quest to acquire sexy work outfits for the teachers at school and for the stepmom/mom. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Hello there Daedolon! What's the quest/task to do in order to acquire the sexy work outfits for the teachers at school and for the stepmom/mom. Thank you in advance.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hello there Daedolon! What's the quest/task to do in order to acquire the sexy work outfits for the teachers at school and for the stepmom/mom. Thank you in advance.
Try to check in the event list and filter with the word "uniform" you should get the list of events related to all sexy outfits.

Reactions: thundersan86

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Try to check in the event list and filter with the word "uniform" you should get the list of events related to all sexy outfits.
I'm just gonna say, if I was looking for it I'd avoid going into events list because seeing them feels like looking at a spoiler list...

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Thank you for your reply! I didn't know I could use the Events List as a walkthrough! Now I don't need to wander around the city, lost and clueless. Now I know what I have to do!

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Daedolon I have a mean streak, so after I use each new doll on Sunday I leave her nude and cancel doll mode. She immediately freaks out about being nude and begins running home, but whenever I'm in the same "room" as her (where a "room" is any area in the game like the Shrine, Stream, etc.) I get an error report and she's not visible. This actually occurs any time I play this prank, but I don't tend to do it except on Sundays after feeding Lily so the day and start location don't matter is what I'm saying. I feel like someone has reported this already long, long ago but I can't remember the answer and can't find it in the thread

Also, is Fujiko's sitting examination (level 1) event progression to "Lick Her" still in the works? It's been marked "in progress" for quite some time >_<

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RemoraDFC
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes