giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Glassix [v0.70 Public] [Gaweb Studio]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC in 7z: - - - -

DOWNLOAD PC in WINZIP: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
hey, whenever i want to start the game i get the following error message.
Config.xml is not formatted properly
i don't know why i get this. Just unzipped the original zip file and did not install anything.
does anyone know maybe what it could be

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
hm,
have now unpacked the compressed version with 7zip and still get the same error message
I use Windows 10. Here it is ok... I open the game normally. :rolleyes::unsure:

Take a look at this page

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Aside from those three, Chan-Mei, Miwa, Kinu and Shiho, I'm fairly sure everybody else is present and accounted for.
Well wiki states that: Shiho, Wakana, Yurika, Miwa, Chan-Mei, Kinu and Penny are removed from the game.
Edit: Which yeah re-reading your post is the 7 I initially saw, which is a bummer since I liked some of these characters. I just hope that before the game is mega completed, they or at least some of them are reimplemented.

KingCreeper

Mar 10, 2018
Can you have more than one girlfriend in this game? I feel like I had girlfriended Sarah, but now she is back at 160 affection. I figured it was because, I girlfriended Nabila and Sarah got madish. But weird thing is when I go back a few saves, Sarah is at 160 affection in all of them. Is the game known for "forgetting" affection scores in saves?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
what does the "scenes background" option do?
It's to make the black background behind the sex scenes more or less transparent. Some players wants to see the room background while some other prefer a black background.

Well wiki states that: Shiho, Wakana, Yurika, Miwa, Chan-Mei, Kinu and Penny are removed from the game.
Edit: Which yeah re-reading your post is the 7 I initially saw, which is a bummer since I liked some of these characters. I just hope that before the game is mega completed, they or at least some of them are reimplemented.
I'm afraid no plan to re add those characters so far. We're only adding the missing stuff as per then I'm moving to Glassix 2 full time.

Can you have more than one girlfriend in this game? I feel like I had girlfriended Sarah, but now she is back at 160 affection. I figured it was because, I girlfriended Nabila and Sarah got madish. But weird thing is when I go back a few saves, Sarah is at 160 affection in all of them. Is the game known for "forgetting" affection scores in saves?
I think it's a bit of a mix up on my side. Before, I coded it so that using the slave mode on a girlfriend would cancel the girlfriend status of the girl and get her back to 160 affection.
I've removed the girlfriend status loss after some thinking since it's making it too complicated for nothing but forgot to cancel the 160 drop of affection. I'll fix it in v0.72.0. Thanks for the feedback ;)

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
It's to make the black background behind the sex scenes more or less transparent. Some players wants to see the room background while some other prefer a black background.

I'm afraid no plan to re add those characters so far. We're only adding the missing stuff as per then I'm moving to Glassix 2 full time.

I think it's a bit of a mix up on my side. Before, I coded it so that using the slave mode on a girlfriend would cancel the girlfriend status of the girl and get her back to 160 affection.
I've removed the girlfriend status loss after some thinking since it's making it too complicated for nothing but forgot to cancel the 160 drop of affection. I'll fix it in v0.72.0. Thanks for the feedback ;)
That's a shame, but thanks for the quick confirm.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
right click to activate glasses isnt working? Is it a bug with v.70?
If you are starting new game, you have to wait a little for it to unlock at your command. Consider the 1st day to be the tutorial. Until Day 2 you cannot use glasses upon your whim.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Is there a lot of significant addition since version 0.59 or is it only character content that has been added?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes