Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You have to use a bittorrent client such as bittorrent, µtorrent, bitcomet... and click the magnet link and your client should start downloading.
Yeah I just formated my laptop so I don't have bit torrent installed at the moment but thanks for the info.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Nice if the OP gets other links as I am unable to ever use torrents as I am always at work

alon94

May 13, 2017
i cant find kumiko, i already met all the other girls including her mother but she just does not show, i have been waiting inside the arcade for an entire week but she does not appear, thats normal???

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
i cant find kumiko, i already met all the other girls including her mother but she just does not show, i have been waiting inside the arcade for an entire week but she does not appear, thats normal???
First meeting: Arcade, Week Days, 1PM => 5 PM
For me, it was not the most difficult of the 30 girls to find, so I happily share! :)

AlexCopper

Nov 29, 2016
This game is awesome. I just hope that one day the dev will start adding some slutty clothes/behavior based on the corruption level.

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Good game. Kinda wish he would have used Honey Select or Play Club instead of SBPR for the renders.

I've just run into a weird bug that would prevent Mitsuko from appearing when you're supposed to meet her in her office.
It looks like having an NPC follow you to the afternoon lesson and leave you when their timer expires causes it.

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
I had that problem, but it was only when Utako wasn't leveled up. After I got her to level 2, the scene progressed.
I had the same problem with Kumiko and, page 42, post #0836, Dirty_Dan gave me this answer. It worked! So I hope it'll be useful for you too.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
  • Kumiko : Utako's apartment dining room - Utako and Kumiko must both be there - Require academic greater or equal to 60 to get the good option
Easiest way is to ask both of them to follow you and go to their dining room
yes that is the best way i did it aswell, remeber u must have Utako (sister) on lvl 2 to do so then u have a nice time in Kumikos room
have fun enjoy ;)

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Please tell me the game doesn't have NTR. Seems too good to be true.
Once a week you have to give a girl to a demon so they can have some futa on girl action... I don't know if that counts as NTR.
But the game is all about finding a girl and mind-controlling her into thinking you're attractive enough to perform sex. Typical harem-for-PC setting.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes