redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Morning guy & gals i just installed v 0.18 now the game freezes every time i travel or talk to anyone dose any one else
have this error of freezing

P.S i had to use ctrl +del to close game and i found 3 x exe for the same game running every time it freezes and i only had 1 on my pc wierd
Did you load an old save file? When I tried to use outdated saves I had the same thing happen. Unfortunately if that is the case you will have to start a new game.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Did you load an old save file? When I tried to use outdated saves I had the same thing happen. Unfortunately if that is the case you will have to start a new game.
I think i mite have i will try a new game and see if that was the error thanks in advance for the info

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I think i mite have i will try a new game and see if that was the error thanks in advance for the info
Hi i tried a new game and found the error every 3rd or 4th click of mouse game freezes if i dident have to use mouse to travel or talk to an npc game would never freeze it dident do that 2 days ago started last night est time

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man I would like to thank you i love this game and after i had all those freezes i thought i wouldent be able to play any more looks like the reason my game was freezing was because i never installed the patches i thought all was in the 0.18.1 that i downloaded your a life saver thank you vary much

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
How the hell do you activate the random events? I sat with someone on the bus once and had dinner with the mom and daughter once but now they never happen anymore.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
How the hell do you activate the random events? I sat with someone on the bus once and had dinner with the mom and daughter once but now they never happen anymore.
you have to go out speak to all the girls and sister mother will allso give you hints if her desire and obedience is heigh you allso have to talk to all the girls and there are alot go to the school and talk to the 2 sisters forget there name you can allso press on the char window and manualy raise the affection and obedience if you have the walkthrough it will tell you at what times and place events happen you have to get there 1 hr before just incase and have some one follow you

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Put simply, those are called JOD (Just anOther Day) events. Those were implemented solely to lessen the overall "grindy" feel the game had. They're preset to stop occurring at Obedience Level 2.
It IS possible to edit game files to have them happen at all phases, but that would kind of ruin the fun of discovery.
The ones I've found are as follows (and it is by no means a complete list):

Aiko/Kana (Dinner table, 7PM)
Aiko (Venue B, Museum. Weekend Afternoon)
Aiko (Kitchen, around 6PM weekday)
Kana (School library after school hours. 17:00, hang around outside and abuse the "wait" function until she's in there)
Kana (Park entrance, has requirements)
Rin/Ayumi (Subway ride to school)
Rin/Ayumi (lunchtime, cafeteria)
Rin (locker rooms at school. Lunchtime, I think. School, Main Hall)
Mitsuko (School Cafeteria lunchtime)
Hikari (Girls' bathroom, School lunchtime)

There are a few that are debatable as JOD events. But there are most definitely more than what I've posted here.

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
good Mornig to all of u guys !
Thanks 4 the Patch first of all! just to remidme ..... have to extract direct to Game folder isnt it??

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes