Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
After the patch, in my game the girls do not appear on the city map and their status is always reset. I also tried to start a new game, but nothing ..... :'(
Are you sure you're talking about 0.21.2 and not 0.21.1? This bug was present in 0.21.1, and .2 is supposed to fix it. It fixed the bug for me.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Personally, I restarted from the full 0.21.0 version, installed the patch 0.21.1, installed the HD pack and installed the 0.21.2, but I have always had the same problems: no girls on the map and stat reset.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Personally, I restarted from the full 0.21.0 version, installed the patch 0.21.1, installed the HD pack and installed the 0.21.2, but I have always had the same problems: no girls on the map and stat reset.
you need to skip day 1 save quit the game and load the save then it should be normal again

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thanks, I'm no longer seeing this bug.

But the Mitsuko bug is still there, even if I start a fresh 0.21.2 game. Or maybe it's Fujiko bug... Anyway, once Fujiko catches me wandering the school on day 2 after 8AM, she brings me to Mitsuko. Mitsuko, dressed in a school uniform, interrogates me on the girls in school.

It's day 2, they're both level 0, in fact it's the event I meet Fujiko for the first time, and I haven't yet met Mitsuko, either.
Thanks, I'll correct it soon.

Ok, I think the issue might come from the game options. Are you playing without instantaneous text speed or transitions speed maybe ? If so, try to play with instant mode on for both of them. I'm still looking into it and will hopefully save it for good in next patch since it's quite an annoying bug.
Thanks again for your patience and feedback !

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Actually the problem seems to occur when the settings.json file is missing (basically when you first got the game and/or never saved the options menu). Th file is only created when you save the options.

Quick temporary fix :
Launch the game, go to options, save them then close the game and launch it again.
This should solve the bug.

I'll release a patch soon to fix this now that I found out the cause.
Thanks for your patience !

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Ok, I've solved the missing girl icons bug, I'll release a patch soon.

For your save file bug, this is simply because you tried to edit it manually you little cheater :p
Search for "teacherCrelation", you forgot to put the colon after it which resulted in your stats not being loaded at all and reseting.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks, I'll correct it soon.
If you're going to look into Mitsuko, please check whether her level 1 sex events are checked correctly. In 0.21.1 I had her at level 1 but she still refused to show her tits or ass. I don't have a save handy to check in 0.21.2 right now, will do it in the evening.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Ok, I've solved the missing girl icons bug, I'll release a patch soon.

For your save file bug, this is simply because you tried to edit it manually you little cheater :p
Search for "teacherCrelation", you forgot to put the colon after it which resulted in your stats not being loaded at all and reseting.
However, I apologize for the change in the save. The reason is that my old save were no longer compatible (I played with 0.16 I think) and I had done more than 100 days of play to get to almost all the girls at the highest level of the version and restart from the beginning was genuinely frustrating. For the same reason I abandoned games like My new life and Summertime saga. After playing 60 days you can not start all over again because otherwise the new event that starts at day 61 does not start ..... and so for each update. I really like how I play (basically I like the Illusion games, so I was very happy to play with it). I appreciated the inclusion of the study, sport and clothing management and developments in history. So I will continue to play. Thanks anyway for your answer. Can I ask you another question? Kana always tells the MC "how good he is with glasses", but he never wears them in the game renderings ... ;)

alf21

Feb 4, 2018
news bug.daily events can't happen again on another day. example the day 3 kana at the park entrance. day 3 events not happen again. tested with kana, aiko, hikary, rin, ayumi, okimi. and the bug is present with all his girls, the others not tested. version 21.2

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
news bug.daily events can't happen again on another day. example the day 3 kana at the park entrance. day 3 events not happen again. tested with kana, aiko, hikary, rin, ayumi, okimi. and the bug is present with all his girls, the others not tested. version 21.2
Come to think of it, this might be the same bug I reported above, with Mitsuko refusing to show her tits or ass - I recall her showing her tits once, but never after.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
However, I apologize for the change in the save. The reason is that my old save were no longer compatible (I played with 0.16 I think) and I had done more than 100 days of play to get to almost all the girls at the highest level of the version and restart from the beginning was genuinely frustrating. For the same reason I abandoned games like My new life and Summertime saga. After playing 60 days you can not start all over again because otherwise the new event that starts at day 61 does not start ..... and so for each update. I really like how I play (basically I like the Illusion games, so I was very happy to play with it). I appreciated the inclusion of the study, sport and clothing management and developments in history. So I will continue to play. Thanks anyway for your answer. Can I ask you another question? Kana always tells the MC "how good he is with glasses", but he never wears them in the game renderings ... ;)
Ahah, no worries ! I play those game myself and also often delete my save games once I finish the current version and retry several months later from the start which is sometimes annoying ^^ Actually, you can edit the save file, no problem in that, but be sure to not break the structure ^^

Got it, I'll check what's happening ! Thanks for the feedback !

Vassili_V

Apr 27, 2017
Hey !

I have an issue. When I launch the game, i'm stuck on the nw.js screen, like this one :

Even the previous versions, now i'm stuck on this screen while I was able to play before...

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@alf21 : I've not been able to reproduce your bug yet. Could you give me more detail ? You're talking about a bug in the sex commands not working after triggering once ? Or something else ?

@Hermenegild : Can't reproduce the problem either. Commands are working fine and are repeatable in the same day too, Mitsuko will show me her breast and ass as much as I want. Or are you talking about another event ?

@JiraiyaSennin : Yeah, not glasses on any screenshot cause I completely forgot about them in early development images and it made more sense to keep it without them after that lol ^^

alf21

Feb 4, 2018
[QUOTE = "Daedolon, post: 495742, membre: 142142"] [USER = 422109] @ alf21 [/ USER]: Je n'ai pas encore réussi à reproduire votre bogue. Pourriez-vous me donner plus de détails? Vous parlez d'un bug dans les commandes de sexe ne fonctionne pas après avoir déclenché une fois? Ou autre chose ?

Pour exemple: le jour 2 je fais la scène de kana à l entrée du parc, le jour 3 je ne peux pas refaire la scène. Pareil pour la bibliothèque. Pour okimi dans la rue C pareil ou la cantine. hikary pour les toilettes de l'école ou la salle informatique...
Les scènes ne se déclenche qu'une fois.

Mammon666

Jun 27, 2017
Patch 0.21.2 to 0.21.3

Change-log

This patch solves 2 more bugs :

• Girls not appearing in city map for new players or players who never saved the game options
  • Mitsuko school uniform unique event wrong trigger
Let me know if you encounter any other bugs.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes