JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
None of the endings are done yet.

For the girls disappearing on the map, I'd need a copy of a bugged save file so I can check myself cause I've not been able to reproduce it.

@JiraiyaSennin : Thanks for the save file, I'll check it asap and let you know!
In my save the girls don't appear on the map x'D

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
For the girls disappearing on the map, I'd need a copy of a bugged save file so I can check myself cause I've not been able to reproduce it.
I had this bug when I started a new game and skipped day 1. When I started a new game and went through day 1, the girls were there.

Started new game, girls appear in new skimpy uniforms.
I'm having this too. In addition, every time I'm at school after 8:00, I'm brought to Mitsuko and interrogated on the girls I'm with. She's at level 0.

EDIT: version 0.21.1.

Reactions: aMommyNoose

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Ok, thanks for the details, I'll look into it for next patch coming soon.

D

Deleted member 22113

I havent played this game since 6 or so versions ago just curious why the sister and a few others are all of a sudden wearing sexy uniform from the start is that supposed to happen.

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
There's a path issue for Emiri's apartment in 0.21.1 . I can teleport to her room when she's there but exiting the room or trying to enter the apartment from the street gives a black screen and freezes the program. Attached save should reproduce.

Maxo

Sep 23, 2017
For the bug of the apartment of Emiri's comes from the bg
you have to edit the exit.xml file and replace the line

<room name="entranceX" bg="entranceX" items="keyentranceC">
by
<room name="entranceX" bg="entranceF" items="keyentranceC">

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
For the bug of the apartment of Emiri's comes from the bg
you have to edit the exit.xml file and replace the line

<room name="entranceX" bg="entranceX" items="keyentranceC">
by
<room name="entranceX" bg="entranceF" items="keyentranceC">
Thanks! It works.

Where to find Rin, the PE teacher? Utako (1) and Kumiko (2) does not go on. My academic point is 60. Big thanks!

Edit: I found it Sarah (PE teacher) .

Mammon666

Jun 27, 2017
patch 0.21.1 to 0.21.2

Change-log

This patch should solve the remaining bugs reported :

• No more sexy school uniform right on start :p
  • Girls not appearing on city map after loading a game
  • Girl losing stats after loading game (same bug as city map actually)
  • Underwear appearing in x-ray mode even though she was not wearing any
  • A few others (check changelog in game)
For the girls not appearing on city map, it did occur on my set up but after I worked on other bugs, it seems to have disappeared as well. not sure what was the problem so if it still happens for you, please let me know !

I had another report about girls appearing naked during toilets event when she was supposed to wear underwear or bath towel. This is normal since the images for those 2 outfits have not been generated yet. We'll add those outfits once all other extra outfits are completed since it will save us hours of working time. Sorry for the inconvience.

This should solve all the bugs reported so far. My bug list is empty at the moment so either the game is clear of bugs, either I forgot to add some reports to my list so don't hesitate to spam me again if you encounter any trouble !

Have fun !

socylad

Sep 11, 2017
Is anyone else not able to trigger Yatsumi's level 1 obedience unlock? When I travel to her while she is in the Hospital lobby nothing happens.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks! It works.

Where to find Rin, the PE teacher? Utako (1) and Kumiko (2) does not go on. My academic point is 60. Big thanks!
There's an in-game walkthrough, it shows where to find which girl and how to level her up. Just click "Walkthrough" in the main menu.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Ok, thanks for the details, I'll look into it for next patch coming soon.
Thanks, I'm no longer seeing this bug.

But the Mitsuko bug is still there, even if I start a fresh 0.21.2 game. Or maybe it's Fujiko bug... Anyway, once Fujiko catches me wandering the school on day 2 after 8AM, she brings me to Mitsuko. Mitsuko, dressed in a school uniform, interrogates me on the girls in school.

It's day 2, they're both level 0, in fact it's the event I meet Fujiko for the first time, and I haven't yet met Mitsuko, either.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
patch 0.21.1 to 0.21.2

Change-log

This patch should solve the remaining bugs reported :

• No more sexy school uniform right on start :p
  • Girls not appearing on city map after loading a game
  • Girl losing stats after loading game (same bug as city map actually)
  • Underwear appearing in x-ray mode even though she was not wearing any
  • A few others (check changelog in game)
For the girls not appearing on city map, it did occur on my set up but after I worked on other bugs, it seems to have disappeared as well. not sure what was the problem so if it still happens for you, please let me know !

I had another report about girls appearing naked during toilets event when she was supposed to wear underwear or bath towel. This is normal since the images for those 2 outfits have not been generated yet. We'll add those outfits once all other extra outfits are completed since it will save us hours of working time. Sorry for the inconvience.

This should solve all the bugs reported so far. My bug list is empty at the moment so either the game is clear of bugs, either I forgot to add some reports to my list so don't hesitate to spam me again if you encounter any trouble !

Have fun !
EDIT: After the patch "0.21.1 to 0.21.2", in my game the girls don't appear on the city map and their status is always reset. I also tried to start a new game, but nothing ..... :'(

Reactions: Umbillicus
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes