Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@Daedolon
(25.0)
It's her bathing model while wearing a towel. (Girls menu -> drop down -> Ryoko)
It also occurs outside the Girls Status menu.
See attached.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
0.25.1, second day (skipped the first), after I surprised both Ayumi and Rin in the cafeteria, I got an error message:
<missing avatar> Missing avatar image : D:\private\Glassix-0.25.0\/characters/classmate/surprised/work.png​
in the debug.txt file. Note the "/classmate/" part, it should be either "/classmateA/", B, or C.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
well, if only activating cheat make traveling around map less frustrating....then it shows something is bad with normal map traveling design.
The cheats do give you teleportation right away but you can also get the teleportation spell without cheating, it's an end game spell meant for what you criticize indeed, making moving around easier.
The thing is there are a lot of verification when moving around town. Even when using the teleport spell, you still go back to the normal page with the girl. I can understand it's frustrating. I thought it would make the game more lively. I'll check with my patron to see if they also want this feature so it'll depend on them :p

@Daedolon
(25.0)
It's her bathing model while wearing a towel. (Girls menu -> drop down -> Ryoko)
It also occurs outside the Girls Status menu.
See attached.
Got it, I'll check what's happening, thanks for taking the time to take screenshot to explain the problem :)

0.25.1, second day (skipped the first), after I surprised both Ayumi and Rin in the cafeteria, I got an error message:
<missing avatar> Missing avatar image : D:\private\Glassix-0.25.0\/characters/classmate/surprised/work.png​
in the debug.txt file. Note the "/classmate/" part, it should be either "/classmateA/", B, or C.
Ah thanks for the info. I've received some reports about this "classmate" error but nobody could give me a proper trigger. I'll finally be bale to see what's happening.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
anyone here got the game freeze when you enter Ayumi's sister room then search and after that you can't click on either of the options can't pick up the "????key" nor "cancel" you can hide it with left mouse button but not move
same with utako's key it seems it happens with every item you find with "search" or is it something with my settings or i don't know which key to press

Jul 3, 2017
anyone here got the game freeze when you enter Ayumi's sister room then search and after that you can't click on either of the options can't pick up the "????key" nor "cancel" you can hide it with left mouse button but not move
same with utako's key it seems it happens with every item you find with "search" or is it something with my settings or i don't know which key to press
I believe everyone has. It's not game breaking if you know to NOT search until it's fixed. Most girls will give you keys when they like you enough.

Jul 3, 2017
I think so, file from zip to overwrite the file in the glassix folder?

Edit:
Is the fix link in the op correct? it says 0.25.0 and using it the program is still on 0.25.0.

Edit2:
It's working now, not sure why, I may be having a blonde moment....

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
ty for the answer it works ok now just i managed to mess up the story somehow Lily demands a girl on first week just that sunday is day 7 so none of the girls i take to shrine trigger Lily's event then after midnight when day switches to monday Lily comes and it's Game Over
(i activated cheats to complete girls faster aaaand missed some if not all of the events that requier girls obidience lvl 0 or 1) by the way those events can't trigger at higher lvl again after they are triggered at required lvl ?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
ty for the answer it works ok now just i managed to mess up the story somehow Lily demands a girl on first week just that sunday is day 7 so none of the girls i take to shrine trigger Lily's event then after midnight when day switches to monday Lily comes and it's Game Over
(i activated cheats to complete girls faster aaaand missed some if not all of the events that requier girls obidience lvl 0 or 1) by the way those events can't trigger at higher lvl again after they are triggered at required lvl ?
You must take Aiko to the shrine after 12:00, not any other girl.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Ric,

Thanks for the Patreon version 0.2.5.1 magnet link, nicely seeded; no viruses or spyware detected on my end; game played as it should (but) I did have to remove the unneeded shortcuts and "Bonus" folder.

Other than that a good post.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
@Daedolon There's a glitch with girls underwear. If I choose (in a girl's wardrobe) for her to wear an outfit which consists only of the underwear (like swimsuits), they often appear naked when they should wear that outfit. I can see this most often with "Home" outfit being set to a swimsuit. And on some occasions I can see a girl wearing two sets of underwear; it's like there's an inverted "if" condition somewhere in the code.

Another unrelated glitch: the sexen gain float (on the right side after sex) is usually covered by other floats, as if it didn't take up any room on display.

Both issues with 0.25.1.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes