VN Ren'Py Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.5 Hotfix] [MoonLightDevCorp]

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I thought that too, the hair was too similar.

That and Celeste being ice girl.
I'm with you here. Aurora is clearly Sirena and Celeste is BlueNight. And Whisper is the shy police girl who was part of the duo which told MC about the death of his father.

Combination of the similarity of physicality and, her saying the MC's name at the end of the last update.
There's another hint: BlueNight saw Amy after Panacea lost her helmet and Celeste came in the night to check after Amy because she "dreamt" Amy was hurt.

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
I'm with you here. Aurora is clearly Sirena and Celeste is BlueNight. And Whisper is the shy police girl who was part of the duo which told MC about the death of his father.

There's another hint: BlueNight saw Amy after Panacea lost her helmet and Celeste came in the night to check after Amy because she "dreamt" Amy was hurt.
I would really love to see drama break out between the MC and aurora about the lying with the romancing route some good scenes there with potential.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Oh yeah, that too. Had forgotten about that scene until you mentioned it.

I've been trying to figure out if her powers have anything to do with her illness.
Did her dad have the same powers, and that's what also made him sick?
Or will her having powers become the key to her cure?
Will they reveal their identities to each other, and now will Amy be able to use her powers to heal Celeste?

It's all hypothetical; just some things I've been wondering as the story goes on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Merlin-Magic

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh yeah, that too. Had forgotten about that scene until you mentioned it.

I've been trying to figure out if her powers have anything to do with her illness.
Did her dad have the same powers, and that's what also made him sick?
Or will her having powers become the key to her cure?
Will they reveal their identities to each other, and now will Amy be able to use her powers to heal Celeste?

It's all hypothetical; just some things I've been wondering as the story goes on.
I guess not but that puts her on a level where Amy/Panacea can treat her, they really never tried it out on Celeste since they knew Panaceas powers only work on Superhumans.
great game by the way thanks Tremonia ; MiltonPowers for mention it
Loved every minute of it Kudos Dev ! great job !

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I do enjoy the avn but the MC annoys me more and more.

He behaves very useless a times (why didnt he got the idea to break the ice earlier?) and is just a bit tooooooo much of a goody two shoes for me, the whole subplot trying to help the ex army girl and involving the police despite her being against it is a bothersome level of white-knighting.

His "speeches" and slogan "the future is ahead of ourselves" are starting to annoy me more and more too, its like im supposed to (and amy always reacts like that) to think he said something incredible deep and smart but its usually just cheesy on another level.

And im supposed to believe he's so smart and talented (just lazy?) but the avn lacks to potray that at all. If anything he seems like a particulary lucky guy who's very much underarchieving considering his opportunity(s).

He lacks agency and any curiousity for the bigger picture anyway, always just going where whisper found something strange on cameras (instead of for example investigating his dads death).

sorry for the rant, i still consider it a good avn ... its just the mc who i particulary disliked the whole update, his whole chat with jen was another good example and just embarrasing.

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes