VN Ren'Py Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.5 Hotfix] [MoonLightDevCorp]

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Even a doctor and a cat napper should know women like to toy with the guys they are attracted to - phisically more than anything - in this game they are attracted to the ability MC is showing, the ”power” - whatever makes girls fawn over guys like MC who let them toy with them like a Big Cat with her prey.

Clearly the girls are man eaters and MC is a non the wiser perfect pray for them to hunt and toy with.
I did consider that, but the walkthrough only shows friendship points for her not romance points so the dev does not seem to intend her to be either a LI or a Side Girl.
She does give a kind of Pepper Potts vibe so I hope she is not evil.
I'm far more worried that Cassie's "mysterious husband" turns out to be Mood,

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.5 Hotfix] [MoonLightDevCorp] - Compressed

Win/Linux [915 MB]
- - - -

Mac [901 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------------------
Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.5 Hotfix] [MoonLightDevCorp] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch.5 -> Ch.5 Hotfix [82,5 MB]
- - - -

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I'm still very much enjoying the game, but I think the choice of pacing, basically every day playing out and only a few hours here or there being skipped over, isn't helping the story. I can't think of an easy fix, but it does feel like a major structural issue for the story. Training has barely begun, the gym is ages away from being opened, some telegraphed plotlines like hiring the combat-vet to help with their training still seems miles and miles away. The MC is a Speedster, we need a bit more of that in the plot, imo.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.5 Hotfix] with Gallery Unlocked
-

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GlowingStonesHeroesAwakening-CH5HF
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Let me preface by saying I like this visual novel, and I'm enjoying the story and character exploration.
What I'm having a hard time reconciling is the MC. Especially after the dinner scene with Jen where she talks about how smart he is, and says they were trying to recruit him for a research position.
If he's supposed to be a borderline genius, why doesn't he seem smarter? Part of his awkwardness can be attributed to not having the best social IQ, and I've met plenty of people who excelled in traditional book smarts while lacking common sense. But, the MC doesn't seem to be all that intelligent overall or in any particular aspect, despite his background and past.
It's just confusing.

The only way I can see it making sense is if it's leading to something similar to what was in the Flash comics. Once the MC realizes that his speed can be used for every aspect of his being, then he'll find he can think fast as well, and it gets showcased by how much smarter he seems after that revelation. Otherwise I don't understand the disconnect from what we're told about the MC and what we see from him.

Anyone else getting this feeling, or is it just me?
pretty sure that's because a writer can't convincingly portray a person smarter then them self. Best example in the last few months would be Gran Admiral Thrawn in the Disney show Ahsoka in comparison to him in the books. People in the Medium can tell the audience how smart and intelligente the character is as often as the author wants but when the characters actions and his behaviour betrays those statements again and again it leads to the dissonance you perceive here.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
it was interesting but got boring quick. I hate having to look for items and to try an follow the game. I got to the point where I just skipped everything and chose the answers I wanted.

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
I'm on Chapter 4 an literally no one has said, "This all started after that weird glowing rock from my father, the mysterious scientist, arrived."

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm on Chapter 4 an literally no one has said, "This all started after that weird glowing rock from my father, the mysterious scientist, arrived."
They probably would have made the connection much sooner if people with powers not connected to them or the glowing rock hadn't appeared.

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes