Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
I'm trying to make an android version, but it's not something I got experience with, so might take a while.
I've managed to create a working apk with android studio, but there are a bunch of issues, like the save not working
Ok, thank you very much. I'll try Joyplay but so far it's kinda confusing.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Major game breaking bug in the smithy girl assistance event.

When you assist, she looks at you hammering 3 times, then during her imagination phase, in the middle of it the helmet repair quest even launches and both play at the same time, until at the end it takes you back to the map, but the map is now the animation of you ramming the smith girl form behind and there is no way out.

Found another game breaking bug:

When the elf goes for titty enlargement potion you are standing in door way and she autoruns for it, and cannot get past you, so the game is permanently interrupted... You can't move because it's a cut scene, and she can't get out the door to end the cut scene:

1681761733612.png

Last edited:

madgar29

Apr 14, 2023
Major game breaking bug in the smithy girl assistance event.

When you assist, she looks at you hammering 3 times, then during her imagination phase, in the middle of it the helmet repair quest even launches and both play at the same time, until at the end it takes you back to the map, but the map is now the animation of you ramming the smith girl form behind and there is no way out.

run game as admin. she does the repair yes. then she says come hammer ..... i mean metal..... then u fuck her and it ends. i got out of it just fine. only time game freezes is when i dont get it admin rights.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
run game as admin. she does the repair yes. then she says come hammer ..... i mean metal..... then u fuck her and it ends. i got out of it just fine. only time game freezes is when i dont get it admin rights.
Nope... Wrong.

This is 2 different events launching as one. While you are doing the blacksmithing hammer event, when she starts fantasizing about being impregnated, all of a sudden the helmet repair event launches in the middle of the cut-scene and and you go through the visual images of both scenes, alternating.. the one where she is getting knocked up and interspersed, the one where women are seeing your face and passing out, and when it is over, you are left on the map, you can run around and move, but the map is now the final scene of the animation of her being fucked form behind... can't see the map at all.

not a goddamned thing to do with admin rights. I uploaded a save. Load it and see.

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
I think I did something I shouldn't have, I used a lockpick for the first time while I was doing the hammer repair quest (from the Farm Girl fence) and now I can't use the lockpicks nor "ask for a refund" in the shop

Reactions: Parodos

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 2468854

Overview:
Goblin Layer is a man with serious goblin fetish, a man on a mission: To wipe out every goblin nest!
After saving/traumatizing a Priestess in distress, you arrive in a frontier town... where all the men have all mysteriously gone missing, and all the women are becoming increasingly horny. And things escalate from there!

Will our helmet-wearing protagonist ever be able to form normal human relationships with the thirsty townswomen, or will he lose himself to thicc goblin girls?

The first screenshot is a pretty good summary of the story so far​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-16
Release Date: 2023-04-16
Developer: Parodos - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.43.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Bug/Tech Support:

The new patreon password is: "without quotes"

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux (0.43.3)(Not tested): - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1379039 View attachment 1379040 View attachment 1601537 View attachment 1601524 View attachment 1601529 View attachment 1652078 View attachment 1601539 View attachment 1601536 View attachment 1601532 View attachment 1601526 View attachment 1601530 View attachment 1601531 View attachment 1601540 View attachment 1601535 View attachment 1364553 View attachment 1601543 View attachment 1601533 View attachment 1601549 View attachment 1601548 View attachment 1601546
I wonder when the compressed ver be updated.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
So I replayed this tonight, cause its hilarious and it had been awhile. Decent amount of new content!

Feedback to the dev(s);

- Healing the party members has been a problem at several points. When I reached the capital during the nighttime events I realized that despite the lengthy journey they were not healed (and there's no way to heal fully during that sequence) and it was kind of a pain to deal with their low mana. In the endgame, the problem came back as theres various map battles to fight with the party but the -only- way to heal them to full is the rejuvenation fountain in Grindr! Strong recommandation; anytime anyone leaves the group, automatically heal them up to full, and/or if MC rests, heal everyone even if out of group. Open the inn during the capital's sewer sequence as well if possible.

- There are accessories cant be equipped by anyone it seems. The fire and poison resist ones, the one thats supposed to boost item effectiveness; havent found any ways to use them.

- I specifically refused the Cheat skill at the beginning of the game but still ended up with it for some reason. First noticed during the battle with the shaman goblin.

- A couple times I had to restart the game because it froze at the end of a cinematic sequence. Thanks to autosaves, was not that big of a deal, but mentioning it just in case.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

madgar29

Apr 14, 2023
Sorry, I have a minimal knowledge about Cheat Engine, used it only a few times without much guides. I thought CE address will be enough :cry: , but maybe someone who has more experience with CE will say the proper way to share. Feel free to poke me.
I'll include my CE table so someone maybe could do something with it
TY. Finally got past it.
I will add cheat engine to these games as well and post what I can. to be honest but values will change per version i believe.
stormpooper this game as made me run all games now in admin as well.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes