Jan 29, 2018
I have a issue where after completing the bandit mission the game freezes as soon as the dialoge with the guild girl ends. Anyone know why this happens?

Bronzeswagger

Aug 27, 2018
Does anyone have the new patreon password for the door in the bar? The "Catnip" one no longer works....unless I'm missing something about it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I scrolled one page back and found it

chritzli

Nov 29, 2020
Stuck in Bubbles Fix...
Stuck after Fence
Bath girl Stuck
I burteforce changed the map by random untill i changed bubble tile to another Tileset.
Unfortunately i cant upload a json file so i put it in a Zip..
1. Copy your own Map010.json in GoblinLayer0438\www\data as backup.
2. Replace the old file with the attached one. (Extract it before you do...)
3. Load the save where you are suck in bubbles. (works in a running game)
4. You should be able to move one Tile down. (to a safe location)
5. Save again.
6. Then put in the original Map010.json to get back on the original map, where it isnt all fucked up by me...
7. You load the new save where you are one spot further down and you can walk away.
The changed map should look somewhat like the screenshot i attached.

Reactions: 7195648

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I was able to bug the quest after Anvil chug the potion entering in the GG door's and not the sorcerer, so when she tries to run out I am blocking the exit. :KEK:

Reactions: jvm2001

Neeko07

Nov 1, 2021
After doing the Bandid quest, I go back to the town hall and talk, but the game freezes after the conversation. help :3 1680561707639.png

thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
After going to the cottage, I had to sleep at the farm girl's, then go down south to the city.

(Edit 1) Now, after doing the latest main story quest, I need to 'check the cottage and the fence' and also got stuck. Ripronies.

(Edit 2) Made a new save file. Only did the fence quest after quest guide asked for it (under hearthfire) and it worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stringy Bob

rlb986

Jul 25, 2022
I cannot complete the frontier quest. I cleared all 5 sites and went to talk to the town girl but does not seem to end the quest.

zenjee

May 8, 2017
hm.. tried it about a year ago or something..
Is it still as cock-teasing and blue-balling with anyone except goblin gilrs as I remember?
and if it is.. is there any info from the dev whether it is just a matter of progression and we will eventually fuck everyone or it'll stay like this till the end?

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
hm.. tried it about a year ago or something..
Is it still as cock-teasing and blue-balling with anyone except goblin gilrs as I remember?
and if it is.. is there any info from the dev whether it is just a matter of progression and we will eventually fuck everyone or it'll stay like this till the end?
Eventually everything with a 3d model will be fuckable. But it's gonna take a while to progress from goblin girls to humans/dwarves/elves/catgirls etc.
---------------------------------------------------------

Also in other news 0.43.9 is out:

or you can check the mega link here on f95

Also in other other news, the standard rpgm tileset is gonna get replaced
old.png

latewing123

Mar 28, 2023
Eventually everything with a 3d model will be fuckable. But it's gonna take a while to progress from goblin girls to humans/dwarves/elves/catgirls etc.

Also in other news 0.43.9 is out:

or you can check the mega link here on f95

Also in other other news, the standard rpgm tileset is gonna get replaced
View attachment 2551475
that's pretty sick dude. gotta say ur sense of humour is great and I like the game.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Drama Asylum - Paranoid Mind
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
that's going to be tricky, to find the right reason to D anything that aint green and get away with it, plot wise. i mean, MC's got this certain kink, which is like, hm, the base of the story told.. and does make for funny situations, right?

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes