pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you for reporting :)
I think this should be fixed in 0.43.9 and forward. But considering my track record with bugs I'm gonna have another look just to be sure. I added CRChurchMaiden1 to the bugfix I uploaded for the other stuff. Would you mind sending your save?
Thanks.

As requested, attached one of my save files (I've just put the file corresponding to the first slot save - i.e. file3.rpgsave).

It's a save corresponding more or less to the end of the story for the former version (i.e. 0.43.6). I mean it's a save file before having really started this new 0.43.8 version (it has been saved with the 0.43.8 version, but it has been "imported" first from the previous version).

A few more words:
- if you have not already added the CRChurchMaiden1 file, you won't be able to start the game (as this card is in my inventory),
- the Church Maiden is absent in the church. I don't remember since when exactly, but I should say from 2 or 3 versions. I remember having been able to use the "blessings" from the Church Maiden in version 0.43.1 for instance; so it was still quite OK with this one,
- if you enter the potion shop, you'll see the new scene with the Sorceress and Anvil. Just after that (i.e. without quitting the shop), I think you'll got the scene corresponding to the first encounter with the potion shop seller (or "something like that"). Anyway, after that (or if you quit immediately the shop and re-enter it), you can't interact with her any more. AFAIR, this bug has been introduced in the past with the latest scene between Hoblina and the Sorceress. After this scene, no interaction any more.

Reactions: Parodos

jvm2001

Apr 15, 2020
Crashed when Anvil came up to me after drinking potion. No message, just a stall out. After updating with the bugfixes.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea I fucked up with this release. let's pretend it's a late april fool's joke:HideThePain:.
At least I know adding bugfixes retroactively is a bad idea now...

Updated all the links again, except uploadhaven, + the bugfix link on the front page :HideThePain:

Reactions: ddtgs

killlv8turbo

Jun 8, 2022
Parodos

I gave up,
I tried, oh my god, I tried, the game is very good, the proposal is great, but the bugs and freezes are too much, I'll wait for the final version to try play again.

• Sad
Reactions: Parodos

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Parodos

I gave up,
I tried, oh my god, I tried, the game is very good, the proposal is great, but the bugs and freezes are too much, I'll wait for the final version to try play again.
Yea, I see now this version ended up being a bit of a mess. I figured I could add in some bugfixes from a future version, but it ended up making things worse. I'm gonna have a look at everything posted in this thread until next public (0.43.9).

Reactions: F1forhalp

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
you know at this point i kinda feel bad for the dev, the more he tries to patch the game the buggier it gets.

Last edited:
Reactions: hexkitty01

Adrian1122

Mar 29, 2018
Got this error after Goblina, downloaded through GoFile if that matters, but retying just gives same error. Checked in folder and AverySoldiers isn't in the img folder at all.

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
Is there (or will there be) a gallery to re-watch sex scene of non-goblins characters ? For instance, Anvil's blowjob in the Goblin's cavern was such a good scene, but I can't find Anvil anymore to replay the scene.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes