Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Such great looking art but sadly tied to an RPGM game. How bad is the gameplay? Worth dealing with for the art?
I mean it depends on how much you hate RPGM. I haven't played for a decent few versions but unless something's changed if you just don't wanna grind out the combat I'm pretty sure there are a number of cheat options. If you just straight up don't wanna walk anywhere or interact with anything then you're probably pooched.
Game's worth checking out anyway. Good renders, very good looking animations for HS2 and causes one of the worst cases of giggle induced ED of any game I've ever played here, the writing is fucking hilarious.

Mar 18, 2019
Fulfillment.

Knowing that something that is you is running around, changing the world because of you, changing the world in your stead, and making it yours.

You see what people are saying? "Half-goblins"? Yeah, that's because someone being half-you is so fulfilling.
Ha this is interesting. As a preggo hater I literally have the same thoughts just reverse. One of me is already more degeneracy than I want in the world so whatever spawn I could produce would have to be in the same world as me, which already means it's a garbage tier world.

However, your words make sense.

Reactions: Lookingforthis

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Eh, there is no AverySoldiers.png in the game files. Stuck right after the second goblin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, same. Glad I saved.
Hello, hello. By retroactively adding a bugfix to this version, it seems I created a new bug instead:coffee:

Anyway, try this:

It should go into your www folder

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ha this is interesting. As a preggo hater I literally have the same thoughts just reverse. One of me is already more degeneracy than I want in the world so whatever spawn I could produce would have to be in the same world as me, which already means it's a garbage tier world.

However, your words make sense.
Think about it like this. If poor MC kun never has a daughter then he'll never get to corrupt and defile his daughter. If poor MC kun never has a son then he'll never get to steal away and corrupt his son's gf.
It's not about creating a better version of yourself. It's about creating a better version of yourself, and then either fucking or cucking that version.:WeSmart::WeSmart:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
@Parodos

Thanks a lot for this new version !

Please could you fix the bug for the missing picture for the "Church Maiden - Romance Card" ? capture.jpg
The corresponding file (i.e. "CRChurchMaiden1.rpgmvp") has been removed (?!) in version 043.3 and is missing in all versions since then.

*** Edit *** There are also 2 other remaining old bugs:

- the church maiden has disappeared : capture1.jpg
- impossible to interact anymore with the potion seller: capture2.jpg

Last edited:

Gigss17

Mar 1, 2017
TWO BUGS
FIRST (AFTER STEP ON WATER YOU CANT LEAVE IT (so you cant see her taking a bath in the water)
1680517193158.png
TWO (AFTER COMPLETING MISSION WITH AMAZON. YOU CANT FINISH TALKING WITH TOWN HALL GIRL)

Reactions: Parodos

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
View attachment 2517258 Error after the cutscene with the limp dick part.
Aaa fucking hell. I thought I was being smart adding back some bugfixes to the public version, but it just made it worse lol.

Try this, it got both missing audio + sprites. Extract to www folder. Say yes to overwrite. I reuploaded the front page links as well.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
@Parodos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for reporting :)
I think this should be fixed in 0.43.9 and forward. But considering my track record with bugs I'm gonna have another look just to be sure. I added CRChurchMaiden1 to the bugfix I uploaded for the other stuff. Would you mind sending your save?

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes