zuado

Feb 21, 2021
I cant find the leafs to complete Anvil quest, i looked for 1h, i literally checked every tree. Can someone please give the locations???

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I cant find the leafs to complete Anvil quest, i looked for 1h, i literally checked every tree. Can someone please give the locations???
I've answered this question before, but rather than have you scroll thru all these posts... up in the NW (if I recall correctly) quarter of that map screen there's three little plants on the ground... they look like background art. Don't feel bad, it took me a while to figure it out (I too went to every last gun-damn tree and bush there).

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
..by reading through your text, i'm strongly under the impression you want a different game altogether. this one's about female goblins, which is the main idea from start, MCs kink is laying goblin girls. on some occasions, this basic line is hinted to, during some events.
I was expecting he lay both, goblin and humans , not someone who got sterile at the sight of humans. So yes, that part is disappointing. But I wont be dwelling on it, already moving on. Water under the bridge

A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
I was expecting he lay both, goblin and humans , not someone who got sterile at the sight of humans. So yes, that part is disappointing. But I wont be dwelling on it, already moving on. Water under the bridge
Ngl I was getting over my dissapointment until the Amazon Scene, that killed my vibe harddd

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
While i certainly do not mind more Amazon art
It is a bit annoying that after clearing the bandit camp to collect the amazon picture book the game get stuck on the following screen:
1680081020160.png

Is there any fix for it?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoblinLayer-0.43.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dagoraath
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes