Gigss17

Mar 1, 2017
please do explained how to
Open this website.
Take your save from computer "GoblinLayer0438\www\save" Next you need to go to Variables so you need also take system file from game GoblinLayer0438\www\data\System.json. And you will have CowGirlEventsold with "13" points you need to change it for 14 so u dont need to step on bouble. Just go to shop godnes for repair kit 1680600713469.png

Raiden12345

Aug 2, 2018
Open this website.
Take your save from computer "GoblinLayer0438\www\save" Next you need to go to Variables so you need also take system file from game GoblinLayer0438\www\data\System.json. And you will have CowGirlEventsold with "13" points you need to change it for 14 so u dont need to step on bouble. Just go to shop godnes for repair kit View attachment 2519671
Alright it work thanks dude

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
By the way: Can you pregnancy enthusiasts explain exactly what it is about it, that makes you tick?
I need this information for academic and practical purposes
I guess healthy biological programming to procreate. It is a powerful feeling to fill them with your seed, make them yours and create future generations with your genes. Also, if she wants your seed it shows that she wants you on a deeper (biological) level and wants to give years of her life to nurture your offspring which is no trivial matter. Other than that if she is pregnant with your baby you have the wonderful feeling of power and ownership, so fucking her can be still very sexy.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I downloaded the bugfix dated today but this error just started chapter 2 , still stays

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
@Parodos

Just for infos, it's possible to interact again with the Sorceress (i.e. potion seller) after the end of the new Anvil's quest.

The first encounter scene with the Sorceress is triggered first. Then the "normal" dialog with her is displayed again. So I'd said it's just a "limited" issue :) .

*** Edit ***
BTW, contrarily to what is indicated in the changelog, it's impossible to buy the new cards to the Catgirl: the last possible buyable one is the item 148 (i.e. "Bar Girl - Character Card"). So, a lot of them are missing (from 147 to 160).

*** Edit2 ***
Unless I'm wrong, it seems impossible to trigger the quest for the office for Gobsicca, if you are using a previous version.

*** Edit3 ***
Apparently, all the bugs I'm speaking of are relative to a few new switches you've added:
0047: "MetChurchMaiden" (reason of the absence of the Church Maiden in the Church)
0048: "MetSmithGirl"
0049: "MetFarmGirl" (reason of the quest for the office for Gobsicca which is not triggered in town)
0050: "MetSorcerss" (probably reason of the non-interaction with the Sorceress)
The problem is that if you've already met them (i.e. if you are always using a previous save file for each new version), these switches are not set on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parodos

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Got this error after Goblina, downloaded through GoFile if that matters, but retying just gives same error. Checked in folder and AverySoldiers isn't in the img folder at all.
Yup, you and everybody else here... Parados is fully aware and is hurrying a fresh patch to alleviate. I just loaded a save from an earlier version so I could enjoy new content.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
you know at this point i kinda feel bad for the dev, the more he tries to patch the game the buggier it gets.
That's why I'm pretty patient with some of these poor devs... making a crappy half-baked game might be easy, but producing a fine product for us terato connoisseurs is hard (and all too often thankless) work. Bless these men's and women's hearts for pandering to our vile and bestial (well, monstrous) lusts....

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
The patreon password is not working!:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Not working" actually refers to this release :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

I downloaded the bugfix dated today but this error just started chapter 2 , still stays

If I test this with the latest bugfix, on a fresh save, I don't get that error anymore. Did you extract it to the right place? It will ask to overwrite stuff.

Anyway, it won't be super long until 0.43.9 is out. So if there's still trouble just wait until then. It will have some new content anyway.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
"Not working" actually refers to this release :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

If I test this with the latest bugfix, on a fresh save, I don't get that error anymore. Did you extract it to the right place? It will ask to overwrite stuff.

Anyway, it won't be super long until 0.43.9 is out. So if there's still trouble just wait until then. It will have some new content anyway.
OK, thanks for the reply!
I will start from the beginning now....

frostyjf

Feb 24, 2019
I can't find where to go when I unlock the cotage, the game says that a should just go to the cave and then to the cotage but i've spoken with all goblins and went to the cotage and there's still nothing to do there, I'm really fucking stuck

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I can't find where to go when I unlock the cotage, the game says that a should just go to the cave and then to the cotage but i've spoken with all goblins and went to the cotage and there's still nothing to do there, I'm really fucking stuck
I'm also having this issue

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I'm also having this issue
Okay so I kind of just ran around the world map for a while, eventually I entered the Hub Town from the farm gate and Layer said "I should check on the cave"

No idea what triggered it, but hey, progress

jvm2001

Apr 15, 2020
Can't seem to unlock cottage or the new office, but did get a message about checking the fence, which I couldn't see how to do.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes