yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoblinLayer-0.43.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dagoraath

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I recommend
Download ZIP, put all content from inside "\\Cheat_Menu\..." into main game folder, so the "MVPluginPatcher.exe" will be in the same file folder as where your "Game.exe" is, than run the patcher to install Cheat Menu Plugin automaticaly for you.
In game press "1" to open and close cheat menu (press "1" again to hide/close the menu).
Change onscreen location of the cheat window by pressing tilde "~".

Warning !!! This can seriously unstuck some game scenes ! :cool:

1681698609681.png

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Eventually everything with a 3d model will be fuckable. But it's gonna take a while to progress from goblin girls to humans/dwarves/elves/catgirls etc.
---------------------------------------------------------

Also in other news 0.43.9 is out:

or you can check the mega link here on f95

---------------------------------------------------------

Also in other other news, the standard rpgm tileset is gonna get replaced
View attachment 2551475
Hey man, great game! I hope you can consider making more of the previous events repeatable through in game dialogue aside from replaying it in the gallery. Wishing you more success!

lmramsp

Mar 15, 2023
I have been trying to open it on mac but it does not work it says that there is a problem with the permisisons but it does not appear anything on the system preference to allow

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Minor Bug: The item description for Roast meat says "Recover MP" but the details show that it only recovers HP. Assuming it's a typo.

Reactions: Parodos

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Hi, this looks interesting, is any chance to get an Android port? I know about joiplay but kinda be better a ported version?

madgar29

Apr 14, 2023
same game just freezes in the amazon basement. when succubus is trying to leave. btw why am i paying child support when there is no kids? (ran game with admin and it went to next scene yay

Last edited:

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I have been trying to open it on mac but it does not work it says that there is a problem with the permisisons but it does not appear anything on the system preference to allow
I don't know much about macs, but maybe this might help:

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Hi, this looks interesting, is any chance to get an Android port? I know about joiplay but kinda be better a ported version?
I'm trying to make an android version, but it's not something I got experience with, so might take a while.
I've managed to create a working apk with android studio, but there are a bunch of issues, like the save not working

madgar29

Apr 14, 2023
how do you fix farm girls fence? General store has no supplies. farmgirl only lets me milk her its like the quest to repair is gone so i cant move into cottage.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes