StarExile

Jul 7, 2022
Just remember to use "Risky Sex" with "yo girl Gobelyne" the first time it's offered, because you never get that chance with her again....
If you mean a BJ scene with shaman girl, you can trigger it anytime by selecting Chapter 4 via chapter selection option and visiting the cave after it.

Drakeulous

Mar 15, 2018
Guess I should mention some things about the fortress. if you try and leave out of the main entrance after the priestess bashes that goblin's skull in you teleport and get stuck in the armoury wall. if your try and reenter the potato room it will replay the whole scene (even with succ ubus teleporting in and leaving) and when you leave the room the screen goes black and you soft lock yourself.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
ok went into a new playthrough, clean slate: new folder, cleared cache, userprofile, everything else
some scenes are indeed missing in this 0.44.7, even in the gallery. is this possibly a bughunt version?

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Parodos, I understand its probably hard to maintain save game compatibility and thats alright but I have just one minor issue with my save from earlier this year, in case you have an idea; it otherwise works fine. Anyhow, the issue is actually funny to share in its own right.

Playing my old save with new build, my character now has unequipped his muscles (and repaired helmet) and cant put them back on because those slots are locked. He can equip in other slots but the body and helmet slot are empty and the stats are lost.

So that's my issue. I could start over, but is there a save editor that would let me... reequip my muscular body? :D Hahah. Weirdest bug report in awhile! I tried save editor online but didn't find any way to bypass the locked armor slots.

Thanks for your work anyhow, keep it up!

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I think the proplem is more renpy 8+ and it trash rendering cpu and so on why LAV decoing and LAV splitting take not 8ß% cpu use but Ren do???? So thanks for your work but i say bye until this problem is solve.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoblinLayer-0.44.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I think the proplem is more renpy 8+ and it trash rendering cpu and so on why LAV decoing and LAV splitting take not 8ß% cpu use but Ren do???? So thanks for your work but i say bye until this problem is solve.
What? This does not use the Ren'Py engine. It's made with RPG Maker MV. I think you're in the wrong thread.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
What? This does not use the Ren'Py engine. It's made with RPG Maker MV. I think you're in the wrong thread.
maybe it's really hard to tell from the tag in the thread title, that it's [RPGM] and not [Ren'Py] because they totally look exactly the same tags?
well, to some people, apparently. ;)
/sarcasm

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes