bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
What the hell I must do in the Summer Special???
I have erected the pole, and I can take the grass from the second basket of the right...and that´s all. Not a clue that What can I do. I can not interact with anything in the map. I can take the grass from the second basket, and put it back and that´s all...

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
God, the Norfwich/Xmas thing is still bugged.
This time I did the soccer event and my party disappeared, and I still can't leave.
Princess I saved is also gone after saving the Soccer Goblin.
When I go to the overworld map up north, there's just the one cave I finished but it looks like it repeated the dungeon except killing the goblins near the altar does nothing.

I only had the one save so I'm either fucked or

either way i hope someday we get more Anvil flattie content

Last edited:

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
This time I did the soccer event and my party disappeared, and I still can't leave.
When I go to the overworld map up north, there's just the one cave I finished but it looks like it repeated the dungeon except killing the goblins near the altar does nothing.

Does it still bug out if you use new game chapter/select?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018

Have been on your exactly shoes.
You must go further North. Will appear a big fortress and your team will be back

Dec 7, 2018
Tried the game for the first time today, it's fucking awesome. Love the humor, but what the fuck is up with the difficulty? I'm still relatively early and already hardlocked myself into a dead end, I'm at the part where I'm at the beginning of chapter 2 where I'm supposed to clear a nest with the priest, the elven archer and the dwarf bitch for the first time, managed to take out the first group of goblins but now I'm out of MP, out of healing pots, offensive items, and generally supplies. Can't go back anywhere and I can't move forward either because the second group of goblins fucks me up no matter what I do, especially because I'm out of MP with the priest for healing and MP from the dwarf for the stone spell that does at least some relatively decent damage. No clue what I'm supposed to do. I noticed that trend in general in the battles so far. You have JUST enough supplies / MP to kill ONE group of enemies and then you're pretty much out of juice for anything else that comes afterwards, the same thing happened earlier as well with the second goblin bitch the one where you raise the protection field. I had to return to town to rest and resupply after killing the group of goblins in that cave, there was no way I could've also defeated the goblin bitch right after without resting and restocking. I don't mind slightly more difficult games but this is absurd.

Reactions: doight

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Tried the game for the first time today, it's fucking awesome. Love the humor, but what the fuck is up with the difficulty? I'm still relatively early and already hardlocked myself into a dead end, I'm at the part where I'm at the beginning of chapter 2 where I'm supposed to clear a nest with the priest, the elven archer and the dwarf bitch for the first time, managed to take out the first group of goblins but now I'm out of MP, out of healing pots, offensive items, and generally supplies. Can't go back anywhere and I can't move forward either because the second group of goblins fucks me up no matter what I do, especially because I'm out of MP with the priest for healing and MP from the dwarf for the stone spell that does at least some relatively decent damage. No clue what I'm supposed to do. I noticed that trend in general in the battles so far. You have JUST enough supplies / MP to kill ONE group of enemies and then you're pretty much out of juice for anything else that comes afterwards, the same thing happened earlier as well with the second goblin bitch the one where you raise the protection field. I had to return to town to rest and resupply after killing the group of goblins in that cave, there was no way I could've also defeated the goblin bitch right after without resting and restocking. I don't mind slightly more difficult games but this is absurd.

You have not get the trick of sustainable combat. Guard + Bread it´s the trick.

You have two kind of encounters in a quest. Usually some ones +/- easy at the start, to wear you, and the last one with the final boss. In the first ones, kill all the enemies but one, a weak one if you can choose, and then expend some rounds making the Guard maneouver with all your team. Sure, the enemy will attack you and sometimes hit you, but all 4 of your character are healing and recovering MP for free, at a much higher rate. Use the Taunt maneouver to make the enemy direct attacks against the Goblin Layer, who have the most HP and defense of all your team. When you have made your team recover all/almost all his HP end MP, kill the poor fool.

And then use bread to cover the gaps and be again at 100%. You can start the adventure with let´s say 50 of bread stored. That will cost you only 250$. Each bread cures you 10MP + 1% of the max Magic points. Let´s say 11. With only 25$ of expense you can bring the Priest or the Dwarf from mid MP to full MP.

For refilling HP, it´s the same. More expensive, so while you are making the "Guard and Recover" you can consider casting some healing mirages. But still, 10 HP+ 2% of your max are easily 16-20 HP recovered per 5$ expense. You don´t need a lot of bread to put Anvil from mid HP to fully healed.

Save your expensive potions and tricks to use during combat. But the recover between combats, should be done with bread and the ocassional other cheap things that you loot.

Dec 7, 2018

You have not get the trick of sustainable combat. Guard + Bread it´s the trick.

You have two kind of encounters in a quest. Usually some ones +/- easy at the start, to wear you, and the last one with the final boss. In the first ones, kill all the enemies but one, a weak one if you can choose, and then expend some rounds making the Guard maneouver with all your team. Sure, the enemy will attack you and sometimes hit you, but all 4 of your character are healing and recovering MP for free, at a much higher rate. Use the Taunt maneouver to make the enemy direct attacks against the Goblin Layer, who have the most HP and defense of all your team. When you have made your team recover all/almost all his HP end MP, kill the poor fool.

And then use bread to cover the gaps and be again at 100%. You can start the adventure with let´s say 50 of bread stored. That will cost you only 250$. Each bread cures you 10MP + 1% of the max Magic points. Let´s say 11. With only 25$ of expense you can bring the Priest or the Dwarf from mid MP to full MP.

For refilling HP, it´s the same. More expensive, so while you are making the "Guard and Recover" you can consider casting some healing mirages. But still, 10 HP+ 2% of your max are easily 16-20 HP recovered per 5$ expense. You don´t need a lot of bread to put Anvil from mid HP to fully healed.

Save your expensive potions and tricks to use during combat. But the recover between combats, should be done with bread and the ocassional other cheap things that you loot.

Huh, interesting. Didn't even realise that the "guard" c0ommand restores hp / mp I usually never use that command in any rpg that has it unless it's a scripted battle where using it is a hard requirement and even then it usually just reduces damage taken a little bit which normally isn't fucking worth it. Will give your tactic a try.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Screenshot (63).png ok i am in the dwarven fortress in the north in the cellar now. i was told i should look for sth. i found a book before the mc, used the foutain & rainsacked the shelves. What should i do here now to progress?

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
ok i am in the dwarven fortress in the north in the cellar now. i was told i should look for sth. i found a book before the mc, used the foutain & rainsacked the shelves. What should i do here now to progress?
you go back to the previous floor, upstairs on top right of the map should be the next iirc..

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

StarExile

Jul 7, 2022
Hey guys, love the game, but could someone share a full save for the current version of the game? I just can't get through the large amount of bugs. :oops:
I have for some reason half of the functions in the Goblin Cave not working, Risky sex doesn't work and after clicking the normal sex option nothing happens for half of the characters, and Gobriella just stands in the cave and doesn't talk.:rolleyes:

Haroogle

Mar 2, 2017
I feel really stupid but where exactly is Bath girl? I've completed the main quests but I never saw her anywhere in town. Have I missed her first event and now locked out from her?

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes